Why doesn't Europe embrace the V8?

Why doesn't Europe embrace the V8?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_A7
ricardo.com/en-GB/News--Media/Press-releases/News-releases1/2015/Ricardo-congratulates-McLaren-on-third-successive-Engine-of-the-Year-Award/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Merlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuck regulations

babby v8's with turbos also

Why doesn't America embrace the V8?

Why make a garbage thread like this?
And why did you reply to it?

what the fuck else am i gonna do?

>expecting good threads during aussie shitposting time

Spotted the European

taxes, price of fuel, and widespread cuckholdry.

If everyone poured water into their oil pans would you too? Just because the kangaroos are awake doesn't mean you have to act like them.
Do you really want me to go out and take a timestamped picture of my foxbody at 2 in the morning?

cry more faggot
lol

v8s are outdated garbage

Don't bother. I already witnessed the best fox body on the planet.

Sweden yes!

I'll always be a little mad that the aero-eyes don't have sexy headlights like those aero covers for four-eyes. Any one-piece conversion usually looks like garbage. I'll figure something out one day.

i run my ls1 on diesel oil so i dont really give a fuck mate

>Best foxbody on the planet
>Not the SVO

Wrong

euro v8s are infinitely cooler than american v8s

>wood inteiror
>4 spoke steering wheel
DROPPED

They're cooler because they aren't running

nigger it looks like a fucking x wing fuck off

Holy shit

the irony

some do

I have to admit I like that thing allot as well.

Just because hot brown and gold.

Also faux wood interior is my fetish.

V6 is faster
BTFO

tarbo v6 beats v8 na... k?

It's supercharged
Stay BTFO

That was paid for shit talk, the driver talked to their mgr who talked to their mgr who talked to Chevy who decided they wanted to publish this break down.

what

dumb GM fangirl

If you don't think that motor trend could be influenced by Chevy to talk up their "problems" on their big motor cars on the internet to increase the
"followers/influences that follow Chevy"
The corvette is just that fast.

why does Germany build the best V8's?

>yes, subpar garbage is how we want to be apreciated by our customers
>we will create a radiator quit just as a PR stunt

GM fangirls are REALLY this retarded

skookum as frig

>modified gtr vs stock corvette
come on dudes, thats not fair

radiator kit*

the ztune is oem

but it was built after the r34 was discontinued by nissan?

doesn't matter

lol, this is an umaru tier smug anime girl.

There isn't much use for it.

Insane fuel prices

i dunno...mostly because we have civilization and cities and a population. Even 2L petrols feel too big for our crowded cities.

Now go back to your ranch.

That's a real nice Foxbody, friend. Mind if I save that photo, I really like it.

Sorry that all the immigrants are clogging up your cities with cultural enrichment.

Guess I'm stuck here in God's country on our long, open roads with my V8 powered car and cheap gas :(

America is literally half full of immigrants you fucking idiot

go to the middle of nowhere , like wyoming.

literally whites for days

>go to the middle of nowhere to meet sub 80 IQ people who consider going to wal mart a family day

yeah I'll pass

Europe is transitioning to superior electric engines.

enjoy your niggers and crime then faggot

cletus got assmad kek, going to beat your wife next?

Ironically my state is whiter and more crime free than any US state, and my country is whiter and more crime free than the US.

Then why is America ahead when it comes to the development of superior electric cars?

Funny way to spell china

>only 10 built
>haven't even started the second batch yet
>no proof of 6:45 besides the company's own word

>Assmad

So? Go to an irrelevant Eastern European country and you'll see the same thing.
Europe is incomparably whiter than USA. The least white European country is still way, way whiter than USA as a whole

Because they are cucks, they would shit their pants if they drove a v8.

>instant damage control
lol, triggered

Yeah, all of the 150hp would fuck them up haha!

Europeans do have powerful cars, they just don't daily them, Diesel is still The Masterace.
But where do you think you get AMGs, M-powered BMWs, RS audis (Americans can't even buy this one).

the only ones who can afford those are their Arab overlords

As opposed to chinese and jews that can only afford them in the US?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_A7
and other makes do use V8's albeit with FI

That's not true.
That just depends on how much you like cars, since most British, Germans and Italians are enthusiasts there's a solid market for those kind of cars.
It's probably just not the only car they own.

America isn't ahead in the development of electric cars, all common models today get the same range per kWh. America is just ahead at selling dog shit as the next great revolution and creating Silicon Valley brand hype.

>posting anime
>talking shit
>on anyone
Something doesn't add up

This is an anime imageboard

Bc one of the obligations of owning a v8 is having a working dick

>white
>low IQ
>people in Wyoming are poor
you're completely confused. Wyoming is home of absolute richfag millionaire ranches that are 1000s of acres. It isn't like Europe where farmer=poor. you're upper middle class in most states and with Wyoming its mostly millionaires wanting to escape niggerdom on the coasts by buying up large swaths of land outside of our national parks. Most don't even do the ranchwork themselves and pay for 5-6 guys to do it all with the bigger ranches even having second homes to live on the property.

Rural=low IQ. Also a meme since they're white. Not only that but genetically speaking a significant portion of the guys who went west were the city aristocrats who brought their families with them as a business venture. Those who didn't and were rich nearly always imported educated women from New York, Philadelphia, and other large cities due to a shortage of women on the plains, a desire to reinforce family business connections and of course nurture intelligent offspring.

TLDR: The entire, poor boy goes west and strikes gold is an American propaganda meme. most were more like Donald Trump than the characters John Wayne/ Clint Eastwood portrayed. read a history book nigger.

tl;dr indeed

>hemi

What are you on about, Europe makes better v8s than the americans.

Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar and Mclaren all make better v8s than anything that 'murica can come up with.

As for why we all don't drive around in 8mpg land boats? because we don't have super sized everything, and we somewhat (barely) give a fuck about the emissions.

We embraced the V12

Because V8 is American and they are highly insecure about not being Americans. They cant even figure out the imperial system. They had to invent an easy system of measurement because 12 inchs in a foot is to complicated for their stupid brains.

This thing is smaller than a DOHC euro V8 or even V6 yet it's putting out way the fuck more power naturally aspirated with a fucking carb. How the fuck is not even 400hp and 70 feet of timing chain better?

>smaller than a DOHC euro V8
>500+ci

To be fair, that's the racing version. The regular version with proper street manners suitable for a normal car makes 621 HP at 5400 RPM, with 645 LB-FT at 4100 RPM.

Still better.

Physically smaller you cucklord. DESPITE offering twice the displacement. This just goes to show how efficient American engines really are.

>american engines
>efficient
Ok that got a laugh!

Because all our diesel commercial vehicles have straight-6 engines instead

>not production
>modified
sperg harder pushcuck

efficiency isnt necessarily fuel efficiency, which is overrated.

>supercar power
>40+mpg
>innificient

>living somewhere where that matters

I don't think you get to call anybody a cuck...

Meme motor

>implying the Corvette can last more than 9 miles to begin with
375hp isn't "supercar power" either

>"look at me i get 40 mpg coasting down hill!!! "1
LMAO!

> don't think you get to call anybody a cuck...
except i do? im not white. sperg more.

Are you seriously going to pitch a carburettor Chebby engine against a AMG V8, or the McLaren M838T, or any v8 made by Ferrari that can redline to 9,000?

On the downside you have to live in fucking Wyoming

>McLaren M838T
Meme engine desu

A 600hp turbo corvette will do that. Stay btfo'd by our technology.
It's amazing that's possible with torque and high gearing. Have fun getting 30mpg in your diesel shitbox.

>im not white

Well that explains a fucking lot.

Your going to try impress me with a tiny engine that revs to 9000 and puts out no torque? Are any of those making 2100hp naturally aspirated? This 16 liter american V8 revs to 8000 and is still smaller than a twin turbo V6.

Just like the ls

You're right. It only won the 3-4 litre International Engine of the Year three years in a row.

But I'm sure you know much more than they do fellow internet dweller.

ricardo.com/en-GB/News--Media/Press-releases/News-releases1/2015/Ricardo-congratulates-McLaren-on-third-successive-Engine-of-the-Year-Award/

>gm fangirls are THIS assblasted
Lmao keep it coming

>3-4 litre
Tiny cuck engines and irrelevant

>look at me! im rolling down hill! so impressive!
lol

Bitch please, Britain were making 1700hp in 1933.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Merlin

>A 600hp turbo corvette will do that.
Vette does about 20mpg on a good day, my benchracing friend.