Driving an autotragic, dct, or smg should fill you with great shame

Driving an autotragic, dct, or smg should fill you with great shame.
Non-manual transmissions are reserved for the elderly and people with vaginas or fedoras.

This, this is a good post op

quality content, Veeky Forums delivers yet again

Fite me fgt

>Playing with a big black knob instead of enjoying the driving experience
I do enjoy the manual cucks realizing it's all over for them and nobody wants to shift gears manually for some retarded car cred. You're like the last of the horse riders claiming that riding a horse to work is more pure than driving a Model T. Give it up man, you lost.

Oh gad. A Chysler autotragic crammed into a mexican FWD BMW.
It's practically a crime against humanity.
I cant look anymore!!!!!

As a manual only driver its better than ever. I no linger have to shell out money every 4 years for new meme.
You keep drinking that kool aid and buying those dreams, faggot.

>It's another manual cuck basing his opinion on autos off 20 year old shitboxes episode
Autos are more reliable than manuals these days friendo. It's not my fault you can't afford anything made after the turn of the century

isnt it funny how manualcucks always cry about muh driving experience
like lmao nigger, what the fuck you doing paying more attention to shifting instead of actually fucking driving fast, just roflmao

So what your trying to say is that youre too stupid, uncoordinated and scared to ever fully be able to enjoy what its like to have full control over your car & be able to use it to its full potential.

you can never use a car to its full potential if you have to take your foot away from the brake pedal, and a hand away from the steering wheel, to be able to change gears
you probably dont understand why because youre a dumb ass shit driver but its okay

Uh oh.
The triggerd autofags are taking the bait.
Theres not very many autofags though, because few have that low of standards, so you wont see very many triggerd replies.

awesome thread OP

Jesus! they should call 'em autistmatic transmissions.

Do you want me to take a timestamped picture of muh 'knob just for you?

>homo shifters literally this mad
lmao

>>>/facebook/

At least the shitposts are car related, it's progress.

>changing gears and not enjoying driving
>driving is steering
América.

So you break with ur left foot? You can't even drive a automatic dude, leave Veeky Forums

all the proof you need that manuals are outdated and autos are the way of the future

ITT poverty

At least i have a car.
What you got? A bus pass and repressed anger?

Fite me faget. I'll turn u into a fat carpet.

>all these manual cucks that need to show off their masculinity because they have none

reminder

this.

butthurt that his (brand) transmission can't run on 30 weight motor oil like a torqueflite.

when did this become facebook?

What the fuck are you talking about. Even gay people drive manual transmissions & think autotragics are for faggots.