twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=HSsz2tJl8rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no discord
cucks

I like this bait, I suspect it will get many replies

aw man, you beat me to it

was gonna bost a qt bastiun

at least it's not the discord old OP, thank you so much for the anons making OPs these last few days, doing god's work. may good matches come to you.

Jamison Fawkes!

Tracer and her GF are qt!

do you think winston watches them fuck?

Stop killing Mercy

That lesbian needs help!

but Frown images look best for an OP

Bastion's "hello" gesture in turret form is much cuter than his "hello" gesture in the normal/walking form that I can't remember the name of.

She deserves it for being a very BAD healslut

The chronal accelerator has a hidden camera

you are thinking of recon mode, friend

What is the best ship and why is it Amélie's eternal love for Gérard?

>healslut
I'm not even kidding when I say I get a little bit of a stiffy when the DPS/tanks compliment my healing

this has been going around as "doomfist concept art leak" (spoilers ahead)

what does /owg/ think? are you excited for doomfist yet?

>game ends
>POTG starts
>player is very obviously using a fucking controller

He could be on my team and we won and I'm still mad what the fucky is this shit

I want to _____ Zarya

>player is very obviously using a fucking controller
You shouldn't be mad unless the following conditions are both met
1) He is playing a hero that requires quick, accurate aiming, like Tracer or S76, not Winston or Merccy
2) This is a competitive match

winston is not attracted to humans
he wants a qt moon ape waifu

cuddle

This is a bit of an unusual post, but I had a poster signed by the entire overwatch team during the internal employee-only signing.

How much do you reckon it's' worth?

Why did they fuck up their matchmaking even more with the use of the on-fire meter? What is their master plan?

is there any NEED HEALING that gets you fuckin riled up as a healer than fucking Junkmeme?

A lot sentimentally when you hang it up above your computer

Well he can't be sexually attracted to humans.

But romantically he could. She is the only female to actually respect and know him.

nice cat
mrow

Pharah needs falloff damage so she can't hump the skybox and reign pinpoint max damage rockets on everyone.

Soldier needs a nerf so he can't invalidate the entire offensive roster of heros and force phara to hug the skybox

>Pharah needs falloff damage

Unless you're turning those rockets into hitscan you can fuck right off, they've already nerfed the rockets enough, Pharah needs buffs if anything.

Diving genjis and tracers

Lately I've just refused to heal them

Genji, Hanzo, Widow

they are always on some roof or behind 2 walls where you can't get to them.

Hello /owg/
I'm thinking about purchasing the game? How is the game faring after about a year? How casual is the came? I liked TF2 before so theres that, but I don't want to stress myself as in starcraft II, how are the matches in general?

Is it worth a buy for a casual?

>I want to be 700 miles away from danger with a mercy babysitting me and still do full damage

How about you quit being a fucking scrub you shoot-feet shitter. It's bad balance when one class necessitates a widow pick to avoid a loss.

Pharah ult is the only thing that needs buffs.

>that floor
>that kit
>those pushup-majiggers
user, you must have a really nice and comfy life! I'm not even memeing, actually happy for you if my extrapolation is correct.

both of these things would be ok
but you have to also give pharah a buff to compensate for that

>4-5 minute wait for almost every game
>finally get in game
>1 player missing
>game can't find one single player in the whole U.S of A and ends
>BACK INTO MATCHMAKING FOR ANOTHER 5 MINUTES
>when I finally do get a full game there's a 90% chance it will be fucking ILIOS OR NEPAL
>REPEAT PROCESS EVERY FUCKING DAY WITHOUT FAIL

REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK CAN'T IT JUST WAIT FOR ONE PERSON

REEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE PAYLOAD MAPS LOW PRIORITY? IT FEELS LIKE ALL I DO IN THIS GAME IS PLAY KOTH

>cheap elim pickoffs
>gold damage
pick one

>the internal employee-only signing
What does that even mean? You work there?

I'll offer, I dunno, 15 euros?

Uh, user? I'm on your side, but saying that Widow is now a viable counter to something is not a good argument. In fact, I think that benefits his argument because increased viability for generally less-used characters is a good thing.

Faster movement in the air + Ult giving you 100 armor would help tremendously and would be a fair trade for rocket falloff.

No, you can and should pick 2, because the whole point is timing your picks correctly so that the team fight can be won, and not doing trash damage so the enemy healers don't get free ults.

Definitely Widow.

Even when I look right at her as I'm healing my tanks cause it's more important and say "understood" she still spams need healing.

Good cat.

>KOTH

I wish I could perma-avoid it, I fucking hate it as a game mode.

that tracer art looks really bad

kitter's good though 9/10 would pet

It's pretty ________fun_____

Not incredibly well balanced, some heroes are more boring then others, comp can be frustrating. But it is fun. There's a lot of different heroes to find one whcih suits your playstyle, unfortunately I think blizzard messed up when they decided to make tanks. They are not that fun to play but are necessary and really just slow the game down.

The game is also very well polished, the maps are not ugly and each of the heroes has a distinct unique personality that you can connect and figure out without having to learn anything about the lore. Though the lore is there to learn about it's not deep and is moving at a snails pace.

I would recommend it. Also it somehow managed to make me fall in love with a fictional woman.

forget that, I'm more interested in you being an internal employee.

give us juicy details. about the game or about the employees. how many times a day does Chu masturbate in his office to Mercy?

also, probably ~200€ off the tops of my head. or you could give it to me for free except shipping though.

The game can be stressful cause of idiotic teammates but it's a great game and def casual friendly

Winston is a nice gorilla that resepsects his friends privacy and sexual orientation!

It's not awful but honestly I wouldn't recommend it. I really liked the beta and bought it on release day, but its faults became quickly evident.

They might put out something decent for the anniversary but even then I'd probably wait at least another year or so to buy it.

Does anyone actually like Orisa?

i was thinking more like shorter e c/d, or changed e knockback, or a shorter ult

Thank you all
I don't want to play competitively so imbalance issues don't bother me much. I just dont like the pressure from teammates etc as in say MOBAS. I rather want to play half serious games like blackwake, I think overwatch will fit right.

>I just dont like the pressure from teammates etc as in say MOBAS
You might want to avoid overwatch then, it panders heavily to mobabbies and a large amount of the fanbase jumped ship from various mobas, making it worse than it already is.

I actually disagree with you, friend. While tanks slow the game down, I think this is a good thing, and make setting up, strategic offensive initiations, etc... more necessary. Without tanks and things like that, this game would be that much closer to descending into the hell that is the Call Of Duty "Get more kills to win any game-mode", rather than Overwatch "Get the correct kills at the correct times depending on different situations".

The tanks force players to have to work together to take out single targets in focus fire, find out ways to move the tanks from protecting their team (lucio/pharah boop, rein charges a rein, etc...).

i do

have lovey dovey tender lovemaking that results in impregnation with

>They are not that fun to play but are necessary and really just slow the game down.

Hog, Zarya, and Orisa would like a word with you.

Rein is the staple tank that fits boring to a tee.

Dva had her moment to shine where she was fun to play, impossible to kill, and carried everyone, but she's been nerfed. Winston has been confirmed by Jeff to be the least picked hero in overwatch, and it's because he's fucking stupid. Gun does AOE damage, he's got good mobility, but overall his damage sucks dick, he can't work as a standalone tank, and is really only meant for annoying the backline because he can't kill fuckall.

Oh there is no pressure, if you only play quick play most people won't even talk.

The only pressure you might get is if you choose heroes generally looked down upon. Unless you are really good with them. But those are few heroes.

Marry

I like relationships that fight for control.
Sure she can just toss me around, but I know just how to turn her into a smiling mess.

It's really any woman who is strong enough to not make a relationship a dog whipping. Confidence is sexy.

Serious Question

how do you solo cap the first point on Eichenwalde on Attack if the 5 other teammates dont know what theyre doing?

You know something

The more I've been using my mic the less stressful my games are becoming. The worst games are definitely the ones where nobody is on voice comms or are all russians or whatever

>Winston has been confirmed by Jeff to be the least picked hero in overwatch

Why is quickplay so much aids? I literally cannot have fun playing that mode, no matter what.

I do
She's p fun desu

Mic should be a de-facto requirement for comp, communication is so crucial it's unbelievable.
Anyone who refuses to communicate shouldn't complain or blame anyone else when they lose.

>if the 5 other teammates dont know what theyre doing?
user, I think you know the answer. Really your only chance is to play pharah, charge your ult, fly into the backline through the around-the-right-side flank, and try to ult them all into hell, because that is the best engagement starter you can get with incompetant teammates on that map.

because players practice there

>pubbies

This is why. All MP games are cancer unless you've got a group to play with.

If you're a team player it's no fun in quick play, since half your team will be snipers looking to shoot other snipers

In fact a lot of QP seems to be people abusing cheesy shit like flashbang and floor scatter arrows for free kills. It's pretty boring IMO

I suppose. I guess my main problem with tanks is that the amount of health they have and how quickly they can be healed means they just dominated the meta since they can 1v1 dps.

Hog is so easy it's not fun to just one shot nearly anything. I don't play enough zarya to know about her. But Orisa is definitely boring. Winston is really the only tank who is not boring in my opinion.

twitch
.tv/carbonentertainment
e-sports crap for anyone who cares

Junkra does nothing Pharah doesn't and is less mobile. He is therefore inferior in every way.

he has a faster rate of fire and if you're good with him can possibly cause hazards

>Gold elims and damage means I'm carried? Keep being mad.

Not him, but you sound fucking carried by your healer.

The less I stay in voice chat, the better my games are. And this is from plat/diamond. Everyone tryhards and if you don't pick the assumed meta, you'll always get one guy on the team who starts screaming in chat, tilts hard, and then throws the game because you picked something other than what he screamed at you to play.

No it shouldn't. All they need is a fall back voiceline, and you can get by with no voice chat whatsoever. It just means you need good game sense and actually listen when people call out ult status.

You can wait until the PTR patch hits live, because they fixed the first choke. Otherwise, use Pharah, JR, Genji, or Sombra to bypass the first choke and play peekaboo on the point until the enemy fucks off and lets your team push.

it's. awful.

don't fucking buy it.

It's like it's still in beta. worse, maybe in beta it was better.

the matchmaking is shit. there's bugs everywhere. lore/characterization? don't even think about it.

the map designs are shit.

the character designs are shit and some characters are literally unusable.

and don't even get me started on balance.

there's always a set of obligatory characters you have to play if you want a chance at winning. the game has 20+ heroes, but in reality only a few of them are selectable.

the overall community is indescribable. autistic players, 12 year old players, whiny bitches, your average tumblrs, muh sjwism, shitload of politic fights, cancerous shipping and fangirling, on and on.

the only thing keeping the game up is all the waifus/husbandos and shipping and all the pretty colours and whatnot.

at first it may seem fun, it's new, but then you get tired pretty damn quickly. you might keep playing, hoping for a miracle, but it never comes.

seriously, don't drop your money on it. at all. unless it's on sale or something. never look back.

trust me on this, man.

You can type into a

text area field without hitting

enter like a every word.

fucking mouthbreather

You need to play more Orisa then. She isn't boring if you play her correctly. Orisa is a huge pain in the ass if you're up against someone half decent at her.

But really though, this is me every time I hold a choke.
youtube.com/watch?v=HSsz2tJl8rg

>mfw top 500 Mercy 1-trick who has never once turned on a mic

>since they can 1v1 dps.
That's why focus fire and things like that are so essential. Tanks can handle 1v1s. They (against coordinated DPS) cannot usually handle 2v1s. However, if there are 2 tanks against 1DPS, the DPS still has a much better chance of stalling/surviving than the solo tank. The complexity drives Overwatch forward as a much more interesting and strategic game. It's much different from the Call Of Duty playstyle where the first to shoot will always win and where strategy is non-existant.

the best ship is the one that takes her to oasis to keep remeber him, period

>Top Kills
>Top Time
>Top Damage
>Top Heals
Who am I?

>How about you quit being a fucking scrub you shoot-feet shitter.

If you're consistently getting shit on by trash tier Pharahs, enough to where you think she needs a retarded nerf like this, you are the shitter.

>All they need is a fall back voiceline, and you can get by with no voice chat whatsoever
Except for the part where you need to time specific ults, do callouts, organize the time/location of a push
I'm betting the only reason you're in plat/diamond is because your team was communicating around you and you were brought up incidentally
Because Mercy is easy as fuck to play and requires very little communication if they don't want to be as useful as just being a healslut

>He is therefore inferior in every way.
I'm not a junkratfag by any means but that's not perfectly corrrect.
>He doesn't put himself into danger during his ult
>He can more quickly take down a rein shield than pharah (however pharah can boop, so it's subjective, but that's not my point)
>trap has utility that Pharah doesn't

Pharah is much better and much more viable, but to say that Junkrat is just Pharah Lite is not correct. He can fill different roles, the problem is he is just shit at fulfilling those other roles due to the trash damage problem, lack of mobility, etc...

this

if ana wasnt in the game i would never play it again, just jerk to some tracer/widow

a. cuck

Roadhog on a team with a crap ana?

Is orisa good enough to but a skin for?

Kinda waffling on Carbon/Protector.

Lucio after next tuesday

Roadhog.

sry, if I don't hit enter too much it becomes a wall of text, i'm either 0 or 100. i'm also severely autistic (even though my psych says otherwise).
and it's the opposite, I rely breathing too much through my nose and then never get enough air especially when I exercise.

You're going to love it for the first ~10 hours or so of playing when you're learning the game and trying out different heroes.
After that you'll only start occasionally having fun (during well-matched games with good teammates) until the 20 hour mark.

At 20+ hours, you will never have fun again. All you will know is frustration and irritation, even during "good" games.

Hi who do you main?

Zenyatta. Or more likely Roadhog.

Lucio

hello, reinhardt

I main Symmetra, and turn off voice chat the second someone starts shit talking. And group up, tab checks, and tanks who aren't total pussies are all you really need.