/msg/ - Maplestory General

busta is a middle eastern prostitute edition

maplestory.nexon.net/news/20906/v-183-kerning-city-superstars-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Ellinia
Highly overhauled private server with balance changes to all classes, progression adjustments, custom content and more. Currently most populated /msg/ server.
ellinia.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

APPLY TO Love or Pay2Win in REBOOT
APPLY TO Waifus on Windia
WHISPER ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
WHISPER Chow on BERA
APPLY TO SPOOKY IN ELLINIA
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread:

who gay

S> cubes $40 for 50 red or 25 black/bonus
add skype in picture

God damn these events blow.

i want to marry maplegay

>hate endgame but love early game pre big bang
>hate early/mid game but love endgame post big bang

Please help me.

no lol

what range do you need to solo lotus in reboot

alot

does maplestory pick up controllers natively or do i have to joy2key that shit

controllers work good from what ive seen people say

i can solo cvell

Fresh meat when?

does anyone know the korean word for shadower? i can't find any KMS videos about their new skills

:(

how much range do you need for CRA in GMS non-REEEEboot?

Clean and buffed

i'm Aran. standing on THE EDGE 755k buffed (max)
240% boss, 80% IED. i honestly don't know how to improve my shitty range anymore too.

Also, which bosses i could do with that range? i can handle Easy Cyg, PB, CHT. still need to finish gollux preq and magnus preq, but can i do NMagnus or HardGollux?

how much for Hellux?

>get disconnected
>then hit by this
what the fuck

can someone on ellinia invite me to the guild? my name is dril

AriesMS or Ellinia? I want to jump on board the nostalgia train for a bit. And also, what are the rates for Ellinia because it doesn't say on their site or forums.

Ellinia really emulates the GMS feeling well with their shitty server where you can't do anything because it's so laggy.

kill the thread edition

the meat is overflowing

Guys i did the whole afterland quest and unlocked all the locks but i don't know how to open the big door?

Pls help, gms btw

you must've opened them in the wrong order
you fucked up and can't fix it anymore

Do you need to make a farmer and a bosser on Ellinia?

are you fucking with me? Wtf is wrong with nexon, god damn that shit took so long too

it's been like that since it came out lol

You can do Hardux. I don't really know about Aran but I know as a Paladin with 3m buffed range I can kill everything you can and nothing more.

night

I want to sniff Orchid.

kek, why do people sell things in meso

when will the new server come

Good night msg this might be the last time...

goodbye

why?

where are you going?

was getting breakfast lol breakfast burrito but theres giant chunks of potatoes in it very questionable

that's the best part you homo

>not liking the best part

Is it normal to dump 1.5gml and 20mlg into enhancing a faf weapon only for it to end up 13 stars?

I see all the normies smegaing their 20 star weapons and figured I'd give it a try.

It's 17-20mil meso per enhance after 10 stars and you can pay 500k nx to double chance it if it fails. I couldn't even get to 15 stars.

So is it just bad luck or are the normies just using their donated rls funds ?

constant 2000 ping in ellinia
good servers
good game

just wait for the dns to update good goy :^)
there are new servers deployed every minute don't worry :^)
the ping is just your side, no one else has it :^)
everyone is lagging so stop complaining :^)

slightly bad luck, one explode is average for me

Which bosses need prequests in Ellinia?

pink bean
magnus
arkarium
cygnus
gollux
lotus

Does the rhino not spawn if you capped artifact points?

Hey guys. Again, still Skypia here.

Haven't found a server besides Skypia thats enjoyable in terms of economy, active GM's, etc.

what do i need to do to get stars better than illbis in reboot?

which is better for aran? basic attack combos or final blow?

Yes.
Use a noose

craft things like cilbi or infinities

wat she smell like

FB and that animal thingy

sweaty vagina

that's a nice smell

it's different but not pleasing or bad. a bit of both

idk it's pretty alright if it's a musty kinda smell, i don't mind

could be a fish smell

this is why i prefer cock

so what do I do in ellinia at level 168, just keep grinding?

join the guild

How the hell do I make money in ElliniaMS? I'm 175 and I'm barely able to make mesos.

did it just crash

farm CGs with 2x drop and big spider, get max equipment slots and sell everything with the second quick move npc. If there's no CG map available then bearwolves are a decent substitute.

post me some rap music to grind to

Stop listening to nigger noise

stfu whitey

What is CG?

whats the drop rate on big spider familiar?

mckill you'arself

castle golem

Took me less than an hour with 2x drop to get 3

What items do I make with maple leaves that are worth it? I got no idea what to use and how to get geared

not that dude but fuck that's pretty damn easy for such a good drop rate increase. I feel retarded for leveling so high w/o a good drop familiar

get a full onyx set

nice

does the game expect me to get hyper jump and hyper speed or do I wait it out for hyper critical? I dont know what to get besides your main stat

No just scroll your boots for those things you big dumb

why do you need 3?

can you have 3 out at the same time for x3 the effect?

for maximum duration

What is Ellinia server time

zzz

GIVE ME THE CHAIR REEEEEE

Wew, i leveled a new Night Lord in reboot to 4th job over the weekend, holy fuck NL is so OP.

My other 4th jobbers are Hero, Bowmaster, Kanna, & Mechanic and they were all embarrasing in comparison when they were in the low 100s.

for the jew chair service

pls gib achievements

looked up both Veeky Forums guilds in Reboot & both are ded

anyone got an active guild that's recruiting and doesn't discriminate against low lvl noobs?

join guild on ellinia we wait u

I don't have anything against private servers in general but I've lost all faith in maplestory private servers in particular, they can't stay alive for whatever reason and at least on Reboot I know there will be something for me to come back to next year after I run outta steam for maple in a month or so.

I've been playing maplestory all day what fast food place should i go eat so I don't die

meat something something

whataburger

>tfw michigan

I'm thinkin popeye's desu

people say hero is good at 4th job but they're really not. they're pretty fucking garbage. no idea about bowmaster but kanna and mech are pretty mediocre at bossing early on. night lord sorta kicks it off early due to showdown and only gets better.

ign, btw?

Auto here's the 27%AS you wanted ;^)

Blue36

add me brah, yeah Kanna & Mech are probably a lot better in normal servers where the mobs don't have crazy hp since their moves are low damage but destroy whole maps but I found them pretty underwhelming in reboot

hoi

her is fantastic you just need to be 180+ first because their hyper skills are what make them gods

>gods
>have a 1v1 skill they have to toggle off and on
>abysmal mobbing
>have to waste a 5th job skill core to get a bind
>gods

i'd rather play aran or drk desu

If you wanted to mob, pick a Dark Knight. They're called Heroes for a reason, user.