ITT: how to spot nu-male drivers

ITT: how to spot nu-male drivers

>drives with hands at 10 and 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8By2AEsGAhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you mean cuck boi's

If so , not weaving in and out, speeding, using blinkers if not specifically asking someone to let you merge in

10 and 2 I don't really agree with, if your driving hard it's probably a decent idea to have 2 hands on the wheel.

Except shifting, fags drive auto unless it's a work truck

Where do you put your hands, faggot? One at 12 and the other on your vape stick?

Any guy in a Prius

If your cruising one at 12 the other in your girls lap, or in your case , your boyfriends

I've been driving for 10 years, all 10 stick. Still do it in rain and shit, why the fuck wouldn't you. Save face in front of all the drivers cause you're that insecure? Just don't be a poor, dumb faggot and get your shit tinted if you're that worried.

Tint is good, it gives you the choice to hide behind them or roll them down

Im willing to put money on you living in the states, driving a pickup truck and having slept with fewer than 10 non hookers

One at 7ish

One hand chillin wherever

>having to hide behind tint
spotted the true numale

You'd be right but not by much

Baltimore senpai you can judge

That's such an old position it is officially now 9&3 that you should hold the wheel.

what the fuck does 'chillin wherever' mean

if you're not gonna do anything useful with it, put it back on the drokkin wheel

Hey if I wanna jerk off while I'm driving that's my deal don't you judge me

Nah fagatron

modern driving and cars actually call for hands at 9 and 3

Bc the airbags can break your wrists right?

there's a risk of that, but the more major thing is flinging your hands into your face. even worse if you have rings on your hands.

I do 9 and 3 because I have a flappy paddle gearbox

it means his ancestors wuz kangz

Stop describing me faggot

Every time I pass by the Armorall wipes in the store I have to point out that the dashboard is from an S2000.

Airbags deploying are a thing you change your driving style around now.
Next we'll have the knee on the wheel because you need to text position in drivers ed.

t. shit driver
youtube.com/watch?v=8By2AEsGAhU

i used to do the "my dad" all the fuckin time in my D21 shit was cash

Mom position is just too comfy, guilty as fuark. Or left elbow out the window and one handed race driver.

Maybe its chillin on my shift knob

Maybe its chillin on my vape

Maybe its chillin somewhere on my steering wheel

Maybe its chillin on my nuts

Why are you so aggressive about how some stranger on the internet is holding the steering wheel?

farmer is the best

DUDE VAPE LMAO XD

But you can't fucking grip it at 9 and 3 because theres all that shit in the way.

One handed pro/racer or one handed mom (minus the horns)

>triggered

>10 and jew

thumbs rest on top of the spokes, hands go over them

I once drove over 200 miles with my knee.

top comfy

Uncomfortable as fuck m8, that's how I normally drive. If you've ever driven a car with a real steering wheel you'd know how much better it is. Move the fucking spokes down, what are car manufacturers doing?

honestly the main reason I drive at 9/3 is because of the media buttons on my steering wheel so my thumbs can reach them without removing my hand, now I just find it way more comfy than 10/2. Also the weird growths in my steering wheel at 10/2 are just not comfy.

>tfw pro / race driver

Your right.

Non orange sented cleaning wipes can fuck off

what significance does this have?

They are over priced. a wet cloth and soap could do the job. They exist to sell more products and are not orange sented.

Tbh you spuld really just use a dash protecting product.

Pic of my dash after using a dash protecting thing

This is the kind of steering wheel I want.

>tfw one handed mom style

Real racers don't need girlfriends

It feels so uncomfortable to drive without one hand at six and one hand on the stick

(You)

one hand at 12 master race