Eyeroll moments

>pulling away from stoplight
>behind a manualcuck
>have to take foot off of gas and wait every few seconds while he shifts
>roll eyes

Look how bored that guy is. That's the face of a man driving an auto.

Look how unhappy he is. Driving is a chore for him.

Proof that manual is more fun and for proper drivers.

>Proof that manual is more fun and for proper drivers.

>waiting for Shifty McGee to work his way through the gearbox
>fun

I swear, it's exactly like waiting in the check out line at the grocery store behind someone who pays with a check instead of a card.

>tfw WOT at all times

>Paying for shopping
>Changing gear

What the fuck are you sniffing? What is the relation between these two?

How fucking high are you?

Paying by check is slow and the old technology way of paying for groceries.

Just swipe your bank card FFS.

>dumbass manualcuck doesn't understand analogies
What a surprise...

Your lack of reading comprehension is hilarious.

>holding up the line behind you because you have to bust out a pen and checkbook like a grandma is nothing like making people wait behind you while you foot off gas...clutch...shiiiiift....clutch....foot on gas like it's 1940
>nothing alike

>be in parking lot at night
>automatic fag pulls into a spot
>get blinded when his reverse lights flash when shifts on his way to P
>roll eyes

>not backing into parking spaces
Durr.

>he doesn't drive his manual smooth enough to not show any distinction between transmission types

this tbqh
sounds like someone just needs to git gud

>see an Veeky Forumstistic boiracer shiftcuck parking his shitbox vapemobile
>blink my LED high-beams right into his acne-ridden virgin face
>chuckle sensibly while he enjoys permanent retinal burn

>working harder just to keep up with automatics for literally no reason

>working harder
I mean I guess if you have to actively think to breathe, then that's hard to you as well. Shifting and taking off smooth is second nature in about a month to even a brand new driver. You don't even think about it.

>he actually believes his shift times are quicker than automatics

Help, my sides are hurting!

reading this thread is an eye rolling moment.

Slushboxes in Veeky Forums's price range are definitely not faster than your average manual driver.

>shifting the goalposts
Manualcuck on suicide watch. There are 10 year old cars with modern dual clutches and torque converters smoother than your mom's meathole by the way.

It really wouldn't matter if my shifts are faster or not, either way I'll flow in traffic better than you because I have more power than your econobox lol just give more gas if I need to scoot up more.

>Retard makes a thread about being jealous and asshurt of a superior breed
>Roll eyes

>manual transmission
>superior
lmao, get a load of this poorfag
couldn't afford the auto, could you?

It is said that every day the autocucks come out and jerk each other off, it seems like we are witnessing that spectacle at this moment
Look how funny they are
Look how cute they sound trying to insult my post
>Mfw

Lmao get a look at this dumb millennial faggot

How does it feel to know you'll never be able to match my superior automatic, cuck?

>pre-teens using millenial as an insult
Kek.

As we can see, we are now hearing their signature mating call, it usually makes the sound someone makes when their parents never gave them attention

>hear an automatic car hanging onto 1st gear until 4000rpm
>slops up two gears and the engine bogs
>downshifts into first and revs its tits off again
>all in a 10mph zone
>roll eyes

A thread died for this.

>this projection
Shame you didn't have a daddy to teach you how to drive stick user, sorry :( it'll be ok bud, maybe one day you'll learn so you don't need to lash out at everyone in jealousy.

>>have to take foot off of gas and wait every few seconds while he shifts
I do this and I know how much it pisses off the impatient normal fags in my rearview mirror. That's why I take my time revving up to 3k before I slowly shift into 2nd and so forth.

Also OP reminds me of the PS4/PC poster from /v/ that used to post there a while back.

>my gas mileage>>>my clutch>>>>>>>>>>your time

fuck you

>enter car at night
>put lights on and see a couple making out hard
>put long angels eye light on
>they turn around, burning angry facial expression
>laugh and drive away fast.

>you didn't have a daddy to teach you how to drive stick
I bet you drive your daddy's stick right where it needs to be, knob-handler.

And here we see the autocuck reach such high levels of asshurt that he resorts to beta teen level insults, at this stage everyone around the autocuck laughs at his terrible wit

>fun
>not a reason
>stop liking what I don't like

I fucking know a guy that brags about his manual 328i and then takes a fucking year to shift. I fucking learned to drive on a '00 Altima for fuck's sake and even then I did a better job of timely shifting.

jfc and I thought the AMD/Nvidia/Intel flamewars on /g/ were bad...

>looking for validation, the post.

>be poorfag, can only afford 20 year old civic with manual gear box
>be poorfag, have to float a check at the grocery store so you can eat.

Nah, I just don't understand why someone would buy a car and drive it like it's a race car but they can't fucking shift for shit.

manualcucks in a nutshell tbqh

>already learnt to drive manual cars before you started puberty
>drove manual for years because I'm not a citizen of nigger-infested Cuckistan
>not an autistic teenager who needs to feel special through banal things either
>can actually afford a good modern automatic and enjoy it
There you have it.

Does he have any physical disabilities? I'd say the only time I don't shift instantly/smoothly is the morning when my bones are stiff, knees especially because I had screws put in them when I was young so they're all fucked. Also a 328i isn't a race car and shouldn't be treated as such, Asian transmissions generally can be thrown into gears much quicker and abused.

>his knees are all fucked and have screws in them
>drives a manual because 'muh feels and fun'
I usually don't participate in teenage transmission battles, but this is mental retardation par excellence.

No. It's also not a stock 328i, he's replaced the DME and put different turbos on it so it makes upward of 400hp.

>no actual pain
>not a hindrance in traffic
Tell me what's wrong with my choice again? The only difference in the morning is that I have to actively concentrate to find the bite point on a hill since legs are a bit stiff and clutch is light, rather than just chillin and doing it without thinking in the afternoon.

[obligatory motorcycle shitpost]

The more you work your knee, the worse it will get. Even healthy people get them bad after middle age, if you had trauma already you're only setting yourself up for a life of misery. Having had a couple of dancer girlfriends, trust me - injecting shit every month into your knees and getting chronic osteoarthritis pains isn't fun.

>lives in a place with heavy traffic

Why drive a car at all when you should take a bus or train like the pleb that you are?

Manual transmissions are meant for people who have freedom. Rural highways and the such.

>manuals are only good for specific circumstances

>circumstances such as abandoned country roads...where you won't have to shift much because lolnotraffic

So...manuals are great as long as you don't have to use them too much. Got it.

kek, they just keep blowing themselves the fuck out
manualcucks, when will they learn?

this

On a highway it literally doesn't matter at all what transmission you have, you clueless contrarian underage fuck. The only place manuals actually are fun are windy curvy roads, especially with varying incline, so you have to shift pretty much constantly.

>my gas mileage
>driving a manual
top meme

Being slow is it's own reward, huh?

it will probably piss you off beyond belief if I told you my manual DD is a Hyundai Accent, an ultimate poorfag econobox

and that's what makes me happy. It's probably just as fast accelerating from a redlight as whatever it is you or your parents drive you around in. But most of the time I take my time accelerating and shifting to the point where it's as slow as the automatic version

>This entire thread

>it will probably piss you off beyond belief if I told you I drive an awful shitbox
>I shift like a geriatric patient having a stroke but I'm probably as fast as you
What is this autism? Are you high or mentally handicapped?

Rural highway. Where your autotragic will be revving in 4th gear unable to comprehend that it as a blind dumb machine that can't go 70mph.

Anything other than a traffic jam, an immanual is better.

If traffic is so heavy that you can't deal with a clutch peddle why drive at all? Go ride a bicycle or take the bus.

My point was that even in a 4 cylinder 110 horsepower Korean econobox I can keep up with your automatic V6 slushbox from a red light. But that is if I wanted to, most of the time I slowly and calmly shift like I'm supposed to, so that regardless whenever you pull up behind a car like mine at a redlight, you are already thinking it's a slow piece of shit probably driven by some teenage girl. Occasionally I'll rev to 5k and drop the clutch but only when you got a girl in your passenger seat and I want to make fun of your autotragic.

>taking longer than.5 seconds to shift
I don't know very many manual drivers that do that.
The only time you can tell they're manual drivers is the roll back on a hill.
Is this the new copypasta? Are we really hating on manual drivers in a Taiwanese Dacia Sandero Enthusiast Forum?

reminder

>autotragic will be revving in 4th gear unable to comprehend that it as a blind dumb machine that can't go 70mph
Have you ever actually driven a modern car?
>if you can't deal with a clutch peddle why drive at all
This site is 18+. Please leave.

why do manuals trigger you so much? Do you need a therapy session to talk about this?

Jealousy

manualcuck delusion

>manualfag blows by me in the left lane
>get behind him at the next stoplight
>takes hours just to get into second gear
>revs it up high and still isn't going anywhere because he loses so much speed when he shifts

>my 10s+ 0-60 shitbox will accelerate as fast as your 4.5s car if i wish really hard
>haha gunna steal ur girl in my lowkey batmobile
Your whole post reeks of insecurity and shame. Stop shitposting, earn some money instead and buy something less embarrassing. There's no other way, my man.

yea this nigga retarded.

hell my 96 taurus with automatic could do 105mph at like 4k rpm

>why do manuals trigger you so much
>there are almost always 4+ muh manual shitposting threads in catalog
>half other threads are shit up by memeing american teenagers thinking anyone cares about their """"boi-racer superpower""""

>will accelerate as fast as your 4.5s car if i wish really hard
you're not driving a 4.5s 0-60 sports car though

so your entire post cancels itself out

I bought a manual version of my car after owning the automatic for a year prior. Fuck automatic.

Unless you're 90 years old, there is no reason for shifting to take long enough to be noticable for the person behind you. Git gud.

Not sure on the 96, but my 94 Taurus speedometer capped at 85mph
>how fast are we going user?
>idk but the needle is buried

>>there are almost always 4+ muh manual shitposting threads in catalog
I would hope so on an automobile board. Would it be better if there were 4+ muh autotragic threads every hour?

>nobody could possibly have a car faster than my 100hp korean trash
see

desu I shift slow af because I do not care at all when I drive. I literally get two car distance from the guy in front of me, switch 10% of my thinking to driving and 90% of my mind lucidly recalling the time I banged your mom in the front seats and back seats and trunk spacd of the same autotragic minivan you drive now.

It would be better if we had some actual discussions instead of constant edgy memeposting by busriders and tripfags.

>missing the entire point

My 100hp Korean trash is faster from a redlight than your V6 slushbox, retard. Because it is manual. Just rev and drop the clutch and I can easily embarrass you in front of your girl in your fag ass V6 Camaro.

>automatic car ahead of you releases the brake but takes a solid second to start accelerating, rolling at 0.5mph
>but I already released the clutch and anticipated the vehicle ahead of me to accelerate. Forced to clutch in + brake, making the car jerk like I'm a new driver

>Forced to clutch in + brake, making the car jerk like I'm a new driver
this is what OP should be mad about, making us manual drivers jerk our vehicles because they're too busy on their phones to be driving properly

I drive manual too you nincompoop

>eyeroll moments
wen u rlise alfonse wil live fo anudda fiv decadse
:ok_hand:
KKKDDDDD

>Asian transmissions
t. Never owned a car

>all these assblasted fantasies
Did you get bullied by someone with a V6 Camaro? What is this retardation?
>My 100hp Korean trash is faster
Your car goes 0-60 at about 11 seconds. Any car that accelerates faster will be in fact faster to accelerate. Come back when you've wrapped your head around this mindblowing fact. And take something for that raging autism.

>clutch in + brake, making the car jerk like I'm a new driver
wut

>be me
>not be few simple mods guy
>easily beat hundo horsie manucuckboxes all the time
>it's cute when they drop the clutch to spin thier front tires real menacingly
>reminds me of my hognose baby doing a bluff strike
>scoot away because AWD shifted power to the rear
>slusho switches to second while I'm watching power to the front wheels in my rear view

Meanwhile
>friendo driving 2.0T Quattro manual Audi
>pull up next to Oldsmobile
>oh I'll pass this guy no problem
>Supercharged V6 says lolno
>get btfo hard
>by a 4 speed slush machine

>be in my auto daily getting food
>line is slow
>that one faggot in front of you that puts the car in park and flashes his reverses
>not putting car into neutral and using the hand break

I thought the vehicle was going to accelerate normally, so I accelerate normally only to find they're essentially stopped.

Either rearend some dipshit in a corolla or brake suddenly. Also at low speeds you can stall the vehicle if you still have the driveline connected, so one would depress the clutch.

>it's an american teenager tries to pass wisdom
Your car is not going to jerk unless you're not working the clutch properly, faggot. Also the speeds you reach in first hardly necessitate and emergency break unless you're literally riding the bumper of the car in front of you. Git gud instead of greentexting.

>some dipshit tries to act superior on the internet
Jerking vehicle =/= emergency braking

This isn't what was said, illiterate nigger. Depress the fucking clutch properly before touching the break and nothing is going to jerk. It jerks like you're new because apparently you fucking are.

>eyeroll moments

>there are people in this very thread who granny shift and don't double clutch like they should.

>in a slow line at mcdonalds
>decide to put my car into neutral and use the hand break
>no one in the line believes me
>have to go to the hospital instead of getting mcdonalds
I should have never trusted Veeky Forums

>IMPLYING I DONT REDLINE EVERY SHIFT

wtf third world country do you live in? Paying for groceries with a cheque hasn't even been possible since i've been a legal adult

>shifting at 3k
>not having fun making loud engine sounds revving up to 4-5k to scare normies