/pg/ - Persona General

Preparing for disappointment edition

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man (and his sidekick)
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170326T19&p0=248&msg=Spring 2017 Atlus livestream&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/p_kouhou/status/844838427224780800
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24047390
freshlive.tv/atlus/97578
vocaroo.com/i/s0OtDgWQYbrh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anal with Makoto!

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170326T19&p0=248&msg=Spring 2017 Atlus livestream&font=cursive

p5dan announcement incoming!

If a guy is a virgin after 23 he's either mentally ill, or is going to be as a result.
He probably tries to fill the hole with Japanese high school power fantasy dating sims like Persona 3-5.

Some dude went all autistic about Joker not being attractive because he looked like him yet was unpopular with girls or something.

Ann is fat she only eats dessert in a buffet

How about you project a movie instead.

she also does anal

>dub futaba

it all goes straight to her apricots

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Come on /pg/ it's an event night, remember how fun they always are! Get excited!

If Haru was my therapist i'd project my woes on her forehead

>still no new fap-worthy p5 doujin

that user never posted a pic of himself, he kept making excuses don'tcha member?

well then someone else did post a picture saying they look like Potter

the good ones never get scanned

I remember there was a fat user who did something like that maybe that's who you're talking about?

>look like Morooka
Who wants to be my /pg/ girlfriend?

video where

depends, do you end every sentence with -zansu and refer to yourself as "mi"?

Is anyone gonna stream the event or is it niconico only?

It wasn't a normal photo since he cropped half of his selfie and pasted it alongside an image of Joker.

pics pwease

>My_Great_Capture

I'll be your mi zansu if you gets you outta those pantsu, baby

that's just a screenshotting/video taking program so it could be anyone tbqh

twitter.com/p_kouhou/status/844838427224780800
it is also on freshlive.tv
you're hired

wasn't that one a joke? i recall it had meme text on it, all I remember is people kept asking him to post a picture and he kept making excuses

I found that pic on discord, I'm not him.

Thanks, but I meant is it being streamed without having to go through japanese pay(?) walls first

the stream starts in 8 hours, right?

neither require you to pay for anything
nico might just kick you out when a premium user comes but I don't think fresh does that

7 and a half on my end

>Artists giving Futaba big tits
Why

Fixing her

Daily reminder that Marie is actually CUUUUUUUUUUUTE
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24047390

daily reminder that out of every user posting in this thread you are the one that should kill himself the most

Figures, you really don't get as much time as you did in 3 and 4 huh? Honestly makes me think they're delibrately setting up for Golden

>Livestream

You don't really think they're setting that up just as it's english version is on the verge of release are they? Maybe those who own the vanila version get the update free or at a discount

Do I have to make an account ok fresh or should i just wait till the stream starts for it to be watchable?

Oh? Good to know

Just so I know what other Arcanas rank up every time? And if this game goes by how 3 and 4 did, being that Fool and Judgment rank up with the story progression, what is this game's version of 3's death and 4's star?

I doubt it since he purposely resized the image to be very small and it had a terrible lighting.

Goro, Sae and Morgana are auto rank

just wait I think
I used it last month for the new PSC episode and it let me in just fine without an account or anything. Might be different for a livestream, I honestly have no idea.

it was the classic hide behind a joke when putting yourself forward technique

>Figures, you really don't get as much time as you did in 3 and 4 huh?
You absolutely do. I maxed all the co-ops with two weeks to spare, and I never managed to do that on a first playthrough on 3 or 4.

I doubt were getting a remake user, in the past that made sense because DLC wasn't a thing on PS2, there's probably gonna be an expansion to the main game via DLC for sure, but there's not gonna be a rerelease.

it adds flavor

was it visible enough to see if he looked like joker at all?

Huh?! I must be missing something then if you don't get access to January like P3 and P4

Unless that new Persona project for the Switch is that.

>inb4 Persona announcement is a Persona 3 remake

So Fool doesn't auto rank up?

I don't think we'll see Atlus move away from their proven methods that easily.

If they're smart they'll do a round of DLC, and then after a while package it all, add some new stuff, and sell a rerelease.

>PV#1 was over 2 years ago

Fool always auto rank up what bizarre world do you live in

I predict
>Persona 5 DLC episode
>more Radiant Historia remake stuff
>Persona 5 Arena
>more on that Odin Sphere/Dragons Crown type game

oh just wanted to make sure as didn't mention it

So this game's Death/Star is Magician and Justice correct?

>Huh?! I must be missing something then if you don't get access to January like P3 and P4
Only P3 let you have access to January. Vanilla P4 cut-off around the same day as P5 IIRC.
But P5 has a lot of time saving techniques in it that P3 and P4 don't have, like the shrine, Chihaya's co-op, and Sadayo's co-op, that allow you to get more done in less time.

Yeah Joker's true arcana

>Persona 5 DLC Episode

What will it be about? Probably what happened to Goro if I had to guess. People have mentioned a C&J/Lavenza DLC but I don't see it happening.

pretty much

Sort of. From what I remember, he had the same hairstyle and wore similar glasses.

Most likely an Episode Goro type thing, might give Lavenza more screen time though since she's pretty irrelevant and has a ton of unused cut ins.

tbqh I think something with Lavenza is more likely considering the poll and that she got -5 screentime but I'm hard pressed to think how'd they give her more screentime without giving everyone else extra screentime considering her role as an attendant

From what I could see he did, too bad he was a massive autist tho.

I think Lavenza is going to be focused on spin-offs, especially if she gets to interact with Elizabeth and Margaret.

>mfw EOPs are going to watch this stream
>the stream will spoil p5
>masses of EOPs will get spoiled by atlus themselves only a couple of weeks from the english release after holding out for so long
Oh god this is gonna be good

That's for the PSCV stream on the 30th, what we're waiting on right now is this one
freshlive.tv/atlus/97578

>tfw I look like Hardin

might as well kill myself

>implying she won't go back to being C&J in the spnioffs

it would be about what she was doing for the 2 years before Potter came to town
like, you know, flying around as a butterfly or something
you could also throw in some Goro

I honestly doubt they will keep Lavenza around and not separate her into twins again

>PSCV on the 30th

So if we get a Persona announcement it'll probably just be a teaser until then, I guess

I can see that being part of her moveset in Arena, it could be her gimmick, she starts off as JnC until she fills a meter and fuses to become unstoppable Lavenza.

>no "Only on Playstation" on the cover

Can't wait for the inevitable PC port announcement during the stream

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

t. Umaru

do you seriously think anyone that doesn't speak japanese and or isn't spoiled on P5 would even know about the stream

It will be a mix of both. I quite want to see Lavenza/C&J and Elizabeth dancing together.

Not just "a ton," all of her cut-ins are unused despite being listed in the official design works. Goro also has two still unaccounted-for cut-ins ( and the hurt one), as do the boss Shadows (mostly untransformed, no less) and Shidou (who has a full set but most of them aren't used).

I wouldn't be all that surprised if those get used in an Episode Goro-type expansion DLC either. Cover whatever went on with him after he went MIA, have Lavenza act as his Velvet Room attendant, have the story involve the bosses and Shidou somehow (potential boss rush of sorts leading up to whatever main threat they decide to go with, maybe?).

If it's scheduled for release soonish, it might even explain why they had those cut-ins in the official design works book even though they're currently unused.

do not underestimate the number of fags who get their news from personacentral

vocaroo.com/i/s0OtDgWQYbrh

We had it all wrong guys, the protagonists arcana are the same as their velvet room attendants.
MC is Death like Liz
Yu is Empress like Marg
Joker is Strength like J&C

>I wouldn't be all that surprised if those get used in an Episode Goro-type expansion DLC either. Cover whatever went on with him after he went MIA, have Lavenza act as his Velvet Room attendant, have the story involve the bosses and Shidou somehow (potential boss rush of sorts leading up to whatever main threat they decide to go with, maybe?).
fampai this is delusion

>Hardin contemplating his life choices
>Harlacher looking like she wants to ride the Hardin Hard-on right now

fuck makoharu this is the true canon P5 pairing

user i want an episode goro just as much as you do but this feels like a reach

I dont know much about accents but I dont think that is an irish one

>tfw even Harlacher has a bf and you have no gf

>tfw no qt Persona girl

why would Elizabeth be Death

>Yu is Empress
this would explain a lot

Can CJ even be considered Potter's real attendants though? They weren't picked by Igor personally like the previous two(three) Attendants.

It's not that crazy, episode Goro is pretty likely to happen if not just as likely as an expansion to Joker's story. If it does, reusing assets is a certainty, maybe not a boss rush, but he'll probably fight a cognitive Shido and then a boss made for the DLC, I don't expect it to be too long.

>episode Goro is pretty likely to happen

Did you play Arena?

They are, or rather Lavenza is. Igor chose her to be the "tricksters" attendant, which is why Yaldy split her in two.

Hey, I'm just speculating based on the fact we have a whole bunch of unused cut-ins that tie to those characters. I doubt they'll actually go that route, but based on the currently unused materials we have available, it's at least more likely than a theoretical DLC expansion like that dealing with a time loop palace.

The boss rush part is probably pushing it, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do make use of those unused cut-ins for the Shadow Selves somehow (even if it's just having them appear as NPCs). Those stick out like a sore thumb in the official design works book right now, along with Lavenza's and Shidou's (and to a lesser extent the two unused ones for Goro).

I hope you meme it into reality

>Did you play Arena?

well I'm gonna he honest i didn't

I really want to know what they were going to do with this one tbqh

Goro standing over Joker's waifu after he got done raping and killing her