What's Veeky Forums's thought on these cars? I saw one for sale on my road and I enjoyed driving it

What's Veeky Forums's thought on these cars? I saw one for sale on my road and I enjoyed driving it

a shit

explain

enjoy spending 3.6k on replacement parts, there's a damn good reason these cars' value has completely depreciated nowadays.

Money pit.

British reliability. Even the niggers wont touch them. Snazzy ride but horrifically unreliable.

All these people posting about them being money pits are completely wrong. As long as it hasn't been abused, it'll hold up fine aside from minor issues. Jaguar reliability has been great since Ford bought them in the 80s

>Virginia
Ayyyyy

i think unreliability when it comes to jaguar is so overrated
as long as it's not a v12
anyways op i'd get an x type,they look much better

The x type was the shitty affordable one wasn't it?

A ford mondeo in fancy dress yes.
And don't listen to the euro ford shills, they are shit.

S-types are junk

X308 XJ is good

The 1993-1997 V12 is fine.

X-type is the worst looking car Jaguar ever made.

Looks like a niggers tattoo of a Jaguar

>Looks like a niggers tattoo of a Jaguar

Guess who buys them in the US?

Opinions on the 2007-2009 XJ series?

Weak spots are corrosion in electrical connectors causing all problems and the air suspension will fail at some point.

You can rebuild the air suspension pump with a kit from audi. They use the same pump as A8 or something. Jaguar doesn't sell repair kit.

Other than that they are solid if they were maintained.

Body is all aluminum so body work is difficult.

It's a gussied up Ford. There's a reason you can get them for $5K - they suck. Thing even looks like a Taurus for fuck's sake.

S-Type is a Lincoln LS fyi

Shares 90% of the parts.

>5k

lolno that's a fucking scam, pic related is the adequate price for this thing.

The v6 is basically the first version of the ecoboost and is very reliable I have one. The only thing you have to worry about is the drive line.

>subjective

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

You'll get weight savings in that your wallet will never have anything in it again

Unrepairable european overrated shitbox, no fucking way you could work on it. Slower than your average LS shitbox. Propietary tools. Not American.

Get a fucking honda, or something with a truck LS/Hemi like the rednecks/niggers stealing your Wifi and LED bulbs, Jerome.

>Even the niggers wont touch them

That's an extra I guess.

Jaguar are good looking and comfortable but they are a pain in the ass to maintain, even in Europe.

Nice location

fuck you

delet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE