Has anyone else identified as female to get cheaper insurance and call the company transphobic when they question it?

Has anyone else identified as female to get cheaper insurance and call the company transphobic when they question it?

wat

>2017
>countries where the insurance is allowed to charge by gender

Women get cheaper insurance than men in several countries, so you just apply for your policy identifying as a woman and get cheaper insurance.

>identify as a 50 year old woman with 30+ accident free years
>try to get a tree fiddy insurance
>sue the company for being ageist sexist pigs
>get commited to an institution
>enjoy free haloperidol for a week
Bulletproof.

Women are better drivers, therefore they should pay less on their car insurance.

>Australia
>UK
>America
>Most of Europe

???
Are you forgetting what year it is, you can absolutely identify as female and sue any company that excludes you based on it. A Curves near here got forced to let a chick with a dick into their gym.

...I already get full-coverage for $63 / month, and will be cheaper in a year or two when my most recent ticket doesn't count.

What does this gender BS do to Selective Service? I'm too old to be drafted but it's interesting.

>Women are better drivers

here in trumps (bannons) america they would go off what your gender specified on your license is

and because trump (bannon) thinks the government (DMV) gets to decide your gender, you dont really get a say

Statistically proven, stay BTFO.

>Most of Europe
[citation needed]

That's genius, I have to try that and tell my friends and family.

No, but I will now.

What is this, a picture for female-presenting queer nonbinary ants?

If they find a dick in the wreckage, then they will deny your claim.

Not if it's a feminine dick

you would need a letter from a licenced physician

In the United States auto insurance goes by what's on your driver's license which is typically based on birth sex. It can be changed but the degree of difficulty in doing so varies by state and some require sexual reassignment surgery.

Women are less likely to get into accidents, but they're more prone to making bigger accidents.

Men have more accidents but they're far less damaging.

Regardless, # of Accidents =/= Better Driver.

Women may be SAFER drivers statistically, but better? No

>hospital claim says you're male
>insurance company's file says you're female
No medpay for you

Women may be BETTER drivers statistically, but better? No

>Most of Europe
European rules, introduced at the end of 2012, mean insurers cannot take the gender of their customers into account when setting their insurance premiums.

Safer means better in context of everyday driving, you insecure fuck. Nobody cares about you perfect shifting and taking corners on track. Normal car insurance doesn't cover it anyways.

No you have it backwards.
Women have more accidents but they're so miniscule that they usually don't report them.

Men don't get in many accidents but when they do it's a very damaging one.

Which is why insurance companies charge more for males.

>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis thin white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

>name isn't gender specific
>they don't question if I'm female or not
literally the only advantage of have a name that isn't gender specific

For you

Go to bed Alex (or Corey or Madison or Jordan or Sydney)

Ah I missed that pasta. Still has that fish smell to it to.

>claim to be a transgendered, transracial female muslims
>can have cheaper insurance
>can claim inspection and anti-mods laws are racist

turns out the liberals were right all along

>Drives 25 under minimum on expressway
Oh you're such a safe driver, femanon
>Causes 50 car pileup
Women are better drivers

Perhaps

>Are you forgetting what year it is, you can absolutely identify as female and sue any company that excludes you based on it. A Curves near here got forced to let a chick with a dick into their gym.
(((They))) wouldn't allow their pets to rise up against them

Blacks commit more crime and are less intelligent. But don't go making make decisions off THAT average.

Statistics: irrational when you don't like them, the truth when you do.

Why is it so expensive? Did you run over a group of kids or something?