Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2483

Tewart is a Toad Edition

Previous Thread: BANLIST yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
yugioh-card.comen/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Star
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>yugioh-card.comen/
>.comen

Yugioh

Did I forget to fix that shit? My bad. Dunno how that ever got messed up, I added it to the OP like, MONTHS ago and it was fine.

Xth for the Link mechanic ruining the game.

Why would strike get hit? Getting real upset at you shitters shrieking every banlist.

My cardfu

How the fuck do any of those synergize with the deck?

xth for digging through card art

How would YGO play if the implemented the sign system they had in Forbidden Memeories in the actual card game?

Free Software of Linux (水)
(star) (star) (star)
[ Cyverse / Effect ]
(This card is never treated as an “Operating System”)
During either player’s turn: You can send this card from your hand to the graveyard; target 1 fully functioning “GNU system” you control in a mutual link with the “GNU corelibs”, “shell utilities” and “vital system components” comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Its name is treated as "GNU/Linux”, or “GNU plus Linux” as I’ve come to call it, and gains the following effect:
o You can rearrange Machine-Type monsters mutually linked to this card. (This is a quick effect.)

That's a nice pussycat you got there.

>hit zoodiac
2 rat isn't exactly a hit.

First for AUTISM

Thanks to that pasta, I just can't look at Leo dancer without imagining Dark Law and Utopia the Lightning double teaming her.
Thanks /dng/.

Just here, take this

Post your deck's ace, mascot, and waifu

Forgot Paleos, how the hell did Blue-eyes and ABC dodge the banlist?
Even if they've been powercreeped, they are decks which did less than them and still got hit for it.

Why don't you just imagine her and the other pussycats teaming you?
>fuck all the little lunalights
>then start fuse them and fuck them until you formed lio dancer
>also if you fuck lio dancer you are technically fucking cat dancer and phanter dancer too
>the other lunalights use blue medicine or dian keto to help you with the stamina

Just treat Revolving as another copy of Terraforming that requires you to use another Field spell.

If anything, it belongs in semi-limited just because its the Solemn card with the smallest cost of them all, not because of the things it negates.

Comparing Strike to the other Solemn cards really makes Strike seem to be the weakest.

-Judgement it negates EVERYTHING at the cost of halving your LP
-Warning negates EVERYTHING that involves summoning for just 2k LP
-Scolding can negate more things than strike, but it has more restrictions like being the only set card
-Strike negates ANY monster effect and special summoning, however, it only negates inherent special summons so fusion and rituals don't give any bloody fuck about Solemn Strike. Unless they're ABC because contact fusion can get strike'd.

So yeah, its just salt from decks that get shat on by strike most of the time, Dimensional Barrier is a card that must be hit over Strike, BUT not banned, put it at 1 and D.Barrier will not be a problem at all. In my opinion at least.

Don't worry though lol, they limited Maxx "C" for you.

WOuld adding this rule make the game better or worse?

Assume that now each card as a two signs printed on the bottom and you pick one upon summoning it.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Star

anyone got the new cyber dragon link pic again?

Why the heck would you bring up Dian Keto after all that

You could always imagine Leo Dancer slaying V.F.D. because of that user who beated mariomon in a match with Lunas.

Or just use another spell that recover life points.

I'd argue negating monster effects makes strike as strong as warning, maybe stronger if you consider decks like Invoked which can't have their summons negated with the field spell up.
Scolding should only cost 2k LP too, 3k LP and being the only set card? Fuck that.

It'd be annoying.

>LZ =/= EMZ
>monster returning from being banished and monster SS'd from place other than ED must go to MMZ
>EMZ isn't permanent
>Link leaving the field do nothing to monster in its LZ until card's effect get involved
>Senet "adjacent" position is actually only the left and right zone
>Missus effect also affect Link
>Link marker is still active even if said Link monster is negated, or you revive it to your MMZ
>you can flip down monster in EMZ
>based on Ninjitsu Shadow Sealing, you can actually Socuteboss your own monster in your EMZ, then use the other EMZ, effectively blocking your opponent from using EMZ

What font is being used in the pics? I want to add 2 letters to Divine-Beast

Are the letters r and s?

I only know that her outfit is so cool and hot, I actually requested it for my cardfu.
...still really happy for getting delivered with such a delightful pic for my eyes.

Well, I guess Poison of the Old Man is more to your taste.

You caught me :^)

Personally speaking, the only time strike bothers me is when i summon the xyz monsters, but after abusing pic related for half a year, i can't help but belive that monster effects in the future will have the COST be superior to the card effect itself, you migh want to save the solemn strike for other things but then said card just setup a combo that a single strike will not save you. Just food for tought, powercreep is getting out of hand.

Nothing new here, except for Senet.
Only retards thought EMZ would become permanent part of your field.

>tfw ywn die from snu snu with Leo Dancer

Just mill me now.

CLAIMED

>Slow and Steady
>Spell Card
>Shuffle one Normal monster from your deck to your hand, draw two cards. You must control a face-up normal monster to activate this effect.

>Bad Times for Level 5
>Quick Play Spell
>Special Summon one Level 5 normal monster with 1800 or less attack from your hand, deck or graveyard. It cannot be used as an XYZ material.

I doubt you'd enjoy 10k ATK thickness with armades.

>>Slow and Steady
>>Spell Card
>>Shuffle one Normal monster from your deck to your hand, draw two cards.
Thanks bruh.

>Didn't finish reading

>Special Summon one Level 5 normal monster with 1800 or less attack from your hand, deck or graveyard. It cannot be used as an XYZ material.
its not hard OPT so i can summon Ally mind and shapesnatch then summon Ultimaya and then summon Crystal Wang

>NS Leg
>bounce it with birdman when i need it
;)

>NS an exodia piece
>use sns
>get that +2 out of shuffling a shapesnatch
>Then use genex ally birdman to bounce the exodia piece in the field
>win

>get that +2 out of shuffling a shapesnatch
Are you drawing 3 cards?

>Slow and Steady
>Spell Card
>Shuffle one Normal monster from your deck to your hand, draw two cards. You must control a face-up Level 2 or higher normal monster to activate this effect.
>
>Bad Times for Level 5
>Quick Play Spell
>Special Summon one Level 5 non-tuner normal monster with 1800 or less attack from your hand, deck or graveyard. It cannot be used as an XYZ material.

Also, Strike's better against Rituals and Fusions, Warning just negates the spell but Strike lets them pay the cost and wastes a monster.

Royal magic library ;)

Cease your CaCshittery, for Vector is gaining power

Make Normals great again.

>Vanilla Palace
>Field Spell
>Normal Monsters you control gain 200 attack and defense. Once per turn, if you Normal Summoned a Normal monster, you can Normal Summon again. Normal Monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

>shuffle one Normal monster from your deck to your hand

It's always the CaCshitters. Every time.

How will you do it?

Sekrit Exiled tech?

Summoned Skull beatdown is now viable

The end of Arc-V is nigh.
Is there any hope for Odd-Eyes Synchro Dragon?
Will Yuya summon yet something else?

Slap a free Cost Down on there too, just for the hell of it.

Rescue Python
>Level 2
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. You can banish this face-up card you control; Special Summon 2 Level 5 or higher Normal Monsters with less than 1700 attack and defense from your Deck. They cannot be used as XYZ materials. You can only use the effect of "Rescue Python" once per turn.

1 card star eater or Tzolkin? pls

Are Links extra deck or main deck monsters?

Oh AND defence. Easily abusable though.

>Easily abusable though
Except it's shit. High levels don't matter to Links, and the normal monsters would be pure brick.

You can still synchro with them, could make some shit with Hieratic Seal or the level 5's.

ED obviously. Enjoy having to find space for them, since they're normal monsters they'll be destroyed constantly so you'll need multiple. Add to that their mechanic is meant to be chained with multiple links so there's multiple multiples.
Also, no extra deck limit upgrade has been announced :^).

Forbidden Memories
>Continuous Spell
>Level 5 or higher Normal Monsters with less than 1700 Attack and Defense gain 400 attack and defense x their level.

>Actually responding
All he needed to do was scoll up to find his answer

next episode yuya's gonna summon a fusion of starve venom and odd-eyes and a monster composed of dark rebellion and clear wing, however that works, but were probably gonna stay with just meteorburst as the only odd-eyes synchro unless the manga gives us something

Fucking retard

>Forbidden Memories card
>Not being a field spell that makes Normal Monsters be King of the swamp for any Effectless Fusion Monster and said effectless fusions get protection the more materials they needed + making Normal Monsters get 400 atk/def per level
Watch as summoning Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon becomes the new towers

>Forbidden Memories
>Field Spell
>Non effect fusion monsters gain 400 attack and defense x their level. Once per turn, you can reveal one non-effect fusion monster from your extra deck, then send Normal monsters from your deck to your graveyard equal to the level of the revealed monster to Special Summon it, ignoring Summoning conditions. Fusion monsters Special Summoned this way gain the following effects based on the number of cards sent to the Graveyard to Special Summon them.
1 - 2: Cannot be destroyed by battle.
3 - 4: Cannot be targeted by card effects.
5 - 6: Can attack twice per battle phase.
7 - 8: Cannot be targeted by card effects. When this card inflicts battle damage, draw 1 card.

>since they're normal monsters they'll be destroyed constantly
Not any more than any other type of ED monster. Mutual Linking or Extra Linking also isn't even necessary if you don't want to do it, but it's true you'll probably want a decent amount of them. The R4 toolbox has fallen out of favor anyway, just cut some of the shit you never summon anyway for Links.

Typo.

3 - 4: Inflict piercing battle damage.

>Not any more than any other type of ED monster.
Unless you have an ED monster that has protection it's going to be destroyed the turn after it's summoned.

>BEUD works with it
>9300 attack

>If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 monster linked to this card instead.
Not that it even matters that a Link Monster will be destroyed half of the time, anyway. It just lets you revive it in order to put it into a MMZ and establish your Linked Zones more effectively. 2 or 3 of the Cyverse-type main deck monsters can revive the Cyverse Link monsters just for that reason.

Honestly sounds like it would be dank but brick a fuck load. I mean, you'd need 12 Normal Monsters in the deck to summon it. If you get negated, you've lost the duel.

ded

True ded

>still no female protagonist
komoney why

I want a YGO series about a perky loli

>brio is at 1 while Castel is at 3

How exactly do you play True Kings? I loaded a sample deck and can't figure out shit against the AI.

Good,females are smelly.

The decks now adays are more consistent and have more disruption and stronger fields doubt brio will be more than a pebble.

whats a fun deck/theme for purely fucking around, not caring about winning or losing?

Cloudians

Castel can spin 1 card one time but Brio can bounce n cards once every turn, so Castel is more balanced

t. Konami

how does this deck work, bring out CBD as quickly as possible?

which protagonist would make the best gril personality wise?

Yes actually, that's the entire plan. Or at least a CWSD.

Yuya

I'd say its between the pluck yugi / serious atem and team satisfaction yusei

yuma is too much of a kid and juudai is just boring

dunno how the tomato fares really

Guys .. give me an old but unused trap card thats still kick ass !

Magic Cylinder.

pick a shitty outdated pack filler archetype and add demise and 20 traps