Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9s0TvVlzpNI
twitter.com/fgothestage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sakura when

cute

Don't fall for the Apoc bait PV.

It is still going to be shit.

I like the nobunaga the fool live stage play though

Personal Training was added to the Rare Prism Shop, that's what the update was for.

Tfw I guessed right that Hijikata will be a Berserker

Suwabe is based as fuck, why do we keep getting that boring Liz shit in the streams instead of him?

Diarmuid!

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Why? I really don't know much about it

One day.

>Thread not updated for news
Nice try OP

Would it be plausible if the Bakumatsu Berserker is one of the 4 Bakumatsu Hitokiri?
Since they supported the Meiji Emperor and one of the key word is Meiji Ishin.

Is that Okita's boyfriend?

Reminder that this is a CCC general and if you don't like CCC you can get the fuck out

Solomon's gone from the Servantdex.

What exactly is DW plotting?

>literally nothing happening until the middle of next month

shhhhhhh

>GUDAGUDA event mid April. New male Berserker revealed, identity unknown
>CCC collab in the works, no date yet. B.B.'s silhouette shown
>Camelot stage play no one asked for
>real life event to celebrate the game's second anniversary in July
>Personal Training CE is back

Nice falseflag

Things that have an entry already filled out are non playable, like beasts or solomon

Removing his entry maybe means he'll be rollable eventually.

It's literally been like 6 months since any kind of content

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong but the character looks western. He has curly hair with sideburns.

Scathach metanarrative essay was amazing. BEST FUCKING GIRL. I LOVE MY SPEAR NEE CHAN

I've always said it was just two or three autists chasing out anyone who likes CCC.

What news?

if the prime universe merlin gives people cock with his hero creation... does that mean proto merlin gives you a vagina instead... which would mean her hero creation will be arts up because mana transfer

Looking at the threads it makes me wonder how people here have Stockholm syndrome

Not him, but the story starts good until the three worst characters sideline everything else. Discount Artoria (Jeanne, who is more bland than Mashu in the Prologue before she got a personality), Sieg and le ebin trap.

>majority of the general is getting hyped for CCC
>both posts and poll to prove it
And yet every time it's brought up one or two faggots keeps screaming about how it's the worst thing ever.

No, it's now absolutely certain that /fgog/ considers CCC actually pretty good and wants it around. It's not a falseflag to tell trolls to fuck off.

It could be this

youtube.com/watch?v=9s0TvVlzpNI

Nobu a CUTE.

Okita had no love interest during her life

was there any word about epic of remnant part 2?

i just want that brown bitch, this CCC shit is just temptation

Can someone make a "Sieg intensifies" image? I fear we'll need it often soon

How bad does it get? I've been reading the manga and it's pretty all right, it's a shame that it goes to shit

Spear mum would be a hassle to be married to. Imagine all the sports you'd have to take the kids to because she insists on "training" them.

It's fucking nothing. We're getting another two weeks of fucking nothing after the shit Honnoji rerun that no one wanted, before a new shitty event that's likely going to last two days and be full of shitty grinding. What a fucking disappointment of a stream, how retarded can DW be if they thought that would earn back all the fucking goodwill they squandered over the past year with their dumbfuck mismanagement of the game.

Hijikata would be wearing Shisengumi uniform wouldn't he? I think it's more likely it's Takasugi after all.

C'mon user give me your CS don't you trust me?

I don't trust brown people

Go back to plebbit.

King of the WILD WILD WILD.
King of the WILD WILD WILD

Is gunboat diplomacy a method of the insane?

I wonder if the story is going to be serious Ishin-Ishi vs Shinsengumi stuff.

Almost all of them probably. DW and Typemoon shit on the fans on a regular basis.

Just look at the thread right now. CCC is a mediocre game that, while going more in depth storywise then Extra, said story really isn't that great and is weighed down by having so much fanservice pandering shoved into the players face. But everyone is suddenly falling to their knees and praising Typemoon for bestowing it upon us because we haven't fucking had any content all year.

Are you guys excited? for TM April Fool's?

Alright trustworthy priest kid, lets cut a deal. One command spell for one hour with Semiramis.

This power will never be yours, Marik!

Hijikata?

Do you think she has a chance to be playable anons?

Do you even Veeky Forums?

It's Fate Route, but with everyone being replaced by a much, MUCH less interesting stand-in.

It's kind of like what the cast of Digimon Frontier is to Digimon Adventures: you can tell who is stand in for whom, and the downgrade is fucking palpable.

Shit, the first time the Kotomine stand-in got to be cool was in the 2016 Christmas Event. Everyone is better outside Apocrypha than inside it.

>weighed down by having so much fanservice pandering shoved into the players face.
I don't believe it weighed down the story as a whole, but yeah, it was quite annoying.

Is that Araki

I wish. If only to hear Rie Tanaka.

It is a falseflag to pretend to be the strawman that people made up, and act pointlessly confrontational over things.

Yes shitposters do try to own things and say certain things aren't wanted here and "everyone agreed" even though they're just speaking the language of bullshit. They shitpost heedlessly whenever something they don't like is posted and pretend they're in the majority or that their path is the only answer and we're stupid for not hating it. But we don't sink to their level and shitpost back.

Awhile back the thing voted to be the most cancer thing in the thread is people that vehemently hate things as much as the biggest ___fags that like things, and they make everything about hating that thing. Yet it still happens, we deal with it.

No need to give anyone a vagina. Also vaginas are gross so who would want one anyway.

You could throw the Shinsengumi out of the equation, since it's Meiji Ishin, if anything we should be guessing individuals who are against the Shinsengumi/Tokugawa shogunate.

Pandering is okay to a certain extent, to please fans, but CCC's pandering wouldn't be so galling if it didn't carry so much misogynistic undertones. Type-Moon is no longer what it used to be but sadly the people here don't see that.

>weighed down by having so much fanservice pandering shoved into the players face.
Why are there so many prudish westerners when it comes to video games? What the fuck is up with that?

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS REEEEE

Quick summary:
>Roughly half of the cast is stupid, underdeveloped, unlikeable, or some mix of the three
>It's a deliberate retread of the Fate route that somehow makes the central romance even worse and feels derivative as a result
>The pacing is garbage with lomg periods of fuck all going on with brief bursts of rushed plot for the the entire second act
>Sieg is a shitty main character who gets a ton of focus
>It telegraphs most of its twists way too hard
>The ending is crap

That said I'll be watching it for Karna, Kairi, Mordred, and a few other characters plus the fights.

Gentlemen, I like snek.

Fuck you. It made me check.

You can capture Roman anyway, with the AR.

I hope he's the welfare. Majin Saber is likely the 5* gacha servant anyway.

Wow that's a shame, since i have both daughter and Mordred i was kinda hyped to it

>>>>>>>>/mal/
>>>>>>>>/reddit/

Will Nobu ever be taken seriously?

Stop posting this picture please, it makes my sex drive go crazy and I have to fap

>ccc event
>more cuckposting

>misogynistic undertones
CCC haters are literally tumblr.

It's not prudishness, it's called respect. Something a third-world monkey like you probably doesn't understand.

>Camelot stage play no one asked for
how new? Check twitter and you'll see the fujos screaming excitedly over it. Stage plays fanbase are 98% female.

Best Solomon

Bobgamesh when

Cute picture, thanks for sharing

I always thought the fanservice was a metaphor for souls and stuff like that.

Are you posting Fai pasta again?

>Does absolutely nothing until he kills his master to become a Gilles fight 2.0
Worst Solomon.
Also a manlet.

Toward fictional characters?

>misogynistic undertones

Collab when. I want to roll Okita (male) voiced by Suzuken

The fanservice was literally included because Nasu played Bayonetta while working on it and decided he wanted to copy it.

I'm not joking. This is the actual truth.

>misogyny bait
>ur a prude lmao

Have you guys actually played CCC? I'm totally fine with fanservice, I like ladies in skimpy clothes, I watch harem anime. But CCC just goes too far. It's not a case of muh morals, it's a case of it's trying to tell a serious story while the bosses walk around with pussy clasps and tits larger then they are tall. The returning characters all get turned into fetish bait and the new characters added are all attached to various sexual concepts and actions. And in the middle of all this you are supposed to try and build up a real connection to the characters and the story tries to get incredibly serious.

Either have a serious story or have a fanservice story, either is fine. Even a serious story with fanservice or a fanservice story with serious aspects, but CCC mixes it in the worst way that ends up just being jarring and frustrating. It doesn't work.

Best Gintama boys.

Apparently Sugita is voicing him.

>that CE on Kondo
Kek

>Hijikata welfare (makes sense since we haven't gotten a welfare Berserker)
>Okita Alter 5* (cash cow)
Can I dream?

>summer Gil that stayed out in the sun too long and has blatant tanlines

Mordred basically plays the story's Cu-equivalent in that she's the chill kinda-antagonist and thankfully only comes in small doses, since she's shown repeatedly that she runs out of material fucking quick when it's about Artoria.

Jack is barely a character in Apoc. Seriously, FGO is the best thing that happened to a lot of Apocrypha's cast. Even Jeanne, as dull as she is, gets to hang out with Amakusa and Jeanne Alter instead of being Discount-Saber for Bargain Sale Reject Shirou.

>>Does absolutely nothing
Thousands of top tier golems churned out in mere weeks, and this is the thanks?

I want to roll Okita (female) voiced by Shizuka Itou

>This is the actual truth.
Well shit, good thing it only bothered me a bit but I stopped giving a shit about it as long the story became good.

>best gintama boy
>not pic related

Don't fucking lie to me you nigger

twitter.com/fgothestage

don't lie on the internet, user

Who wants various cheer-leading images in commemoration of CCC event?