/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Ancient memes edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJp3kVelU3c
youtube.com/watch?v=ICySBT2YIiM
youtube.com/watch?v=TgKSUQDwEqc
steamcommunity.com/id/youllneverknowhowmyhellburns/
youtube.com/watch?v=fj5D66Y21w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Elezen flavor of the month to fuck off forever.

Lala Ladies.

This is much more like it.

meow

Elezen is my favorite flavor FOREVER!

Can I ask what race you play?

I just don't want known degerate to swap to it they already sullied mooncats
IM LOOKING AT YOU
YOU KNOW WHI THE FUCK YOU ARE YOU FICKLE TURNCOAT ATTENTION BEGGING WATSE OF A MAN.

thread claimed for femroes

Don't hate on giraffes, it'll die out eventually.

I actually like Femroes
That don't have dicks

There is no elezen flavor of the month. All the people who usually ride the fantasia train are still on their brown cats. The only elezen that have been posting were lurkers who were always elezen to begin with.

but canonically the moonies are pure
the suncats are sluts technically

damn, you're a faggot lmao why did you post this

femroe

f@ c@

Noone is interested in your dysfunctional party/raid groups.

c@

suncats are definitely way sluttier than moon cats. grown men are drawn to the retarded eyes for some reason

this looks like a fucking lalafell put on cat ears. it's fucking gross

highlander

That's a perfect ISHYGDDT face.

did you jack off to these after you made them?

i like girls with dicks
girls without dicks are okay sometimes too though

I'm calling the cops.

f@ c@

I want to be claimed by a femroe

Play what you want and don't let other people's shit be such a huge influence on you. If you like your character/a certain race, like it for your own personal reasons. The "I'm gonna marry an Elezen!" guy(s) can tone it down, though.

What's the best way to make Webm's like that?

They're cozy.

I want to be claimed by a fem elezen

>guffy wont clear 12 before echo
lol

Ye.

>guffy wont clear 12 before stormblood
lol

He cleared it tonight though.

is this an npc?

oh, nice. whod he get to carry him?

huuuuuuuuu i want my dick bullied by a femroe

It's the true face of evil.

Pick a Roe any Roe.

Anyone on Balmung have Cunning or Competence IV they would sell in mass??

No idea really
Was just in the area waiting for an node to pop and I decided might as well fuck around with gpose while I wait

Source? Proof? Evidence?

i want a cute roe like but cuter

How do you get the model to change? I'm using the trainer but I'm kinda retarded

>people who have to include a picture of their character with every post, even when it adds nothing to the post
Why not just get a trip so we know it's you? You'd also not eat up the image count with your ugly screenshot you've posted a million times before

Can you please get a tripcode? I'd like to filter you.

Salted Earth. I can think of no better use for this skill than to apply it to the Limsa Tree. Casting it there once for every time I set foot in that pirate city should suffice. The "meet me here I promise I'll be there" tree? It's the Cursed Tree now. The Tree of the Dead.

Something dark stirs within us all. But it is we, the Dark Knights, who master the suffering inside of us. It makes us stronger.

Please get a tripcode.

Where it says race.
Only certain hair/faces work.

r u ok

Why aren't you my friend yet?

So a pale Roe as a base.

They're rare, no idea why either.

I feel like a part of the problem as i'm the darkest you can pick on a Sea-Wolf but there's generally not many light-skinned Roes overall.

Bit of a shame really they can look really nice when done right.

you can stop posting anytime

repeating this from fake thread
hey, I think you're all wonderful people, please get along and try to do something nice for someone
even if that someone is yourself, you deserve it

>I feel like a part of the problem as i'm the darkest you can pick on a Sea-Wolf
or you know, the fact that you are a hard futa top that wouldn't bully a d

It's only changing the model in the character window, I feel like I'm not doing something but I don't know what.

People would rather have someone who's upbeat and posts a character picture - something to look at - than having to read your sour and salty posts all the time.

Positive shit tends to be far more enjoyable than listening to people whining, take that as a sprig of wisdom.

Even if it's not productive, positive things get positive replies.

Unless it's you, in which case you're probably miserable / depressed and dislike others being happy because you can't be happy yourself.

Thanks I love you too mom

In due time all of these elezenfags and futarogers will get bored and we will return to our cat paradise.

/gpose to apply.

Please, I apologise.

I'm sure there is a Roegadyn out there for you who's willing to bully your D all the day long.

meet me at the upper limsa tree

Cats are pretty bad dude they knock all my shit over the edge

hey i'm not that dude, i just think that might be one of the things that might keep people like him away from you

Roes are here to stay.

whats everyone listening to tonight?
youtube.com/watch?v=jJp3kVelU3c

Hey, I still RP though.

Unless he strictly wants ERP and only ERP then in that case I can't exactly meet those guidelines.

vOv

Male Au Ra looking for femroe wife on Balmung.
Must like playing the game together.

How long until this place becomes another /terag/?

youtube.com/watch?v=ICySBT2YIiM

What is terag like?

Is this game good? (y/n)

I'd take hurtful truth and realism over a friendly facade anyday, finding out one was truly wicked beneath their mask after they sunk their claws into you and tried to mold you into a tool of their own pleasure, isolating and slandering the very people who actually do care for you but you believe them because they called you nice names and acted so happy around you and you were dumb and thought they were someone who cared and said they were your world. Until you slowly notice what they really are and when you leave they threaten, harass, and stalk you while slandering your name to everyone they can. Beware of those people.

Just like here, except all the dramaposting is replaced with further degeneracy.

When highlights actually show up on some hairs, it looks really bad especially when it's not a good color for a highlight/doesn't mix

as soon as the game is f2p and more hypersexualized armor is put in the game

not really. it's extremely repetitive. look elsewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=TgKSUQDwEqc

Thanks

literally just a bunch of men jerking off together so its not much different

Oh, well that's a different story entirely.

If you -know- someone's a trouble maker--

>note: KNOW. not -assume-. You have to know for a fact.

--then of course, call them out on it.

xivg doesn't seem so bad, I do wish the drama posting and copy-pasting of ingame chatlogs would tone down a bit because some of us frankly don't care.

To the user that said they'd send me a /tell ingame next time they saw me in the last thread...
I'm probably not going to be on for a while after all - probably closer to Stormblood I think.
If you want, you can add me on Steam or Discord, but if not that's fine too - maybe we can talk when I decide to log back in.

steamcommunity.com/id/youllneverknowhowmyhellburns/ or christmasguy92#0579

>australian servers

I dont lurk the general much but whenever i do there is hardly any talk of the game that isnt related to posting characters
yeah id say that this general is pretty fucking bad

although if you're looking for an online social circle, you're in the right place. for gameplay, I'd try to recommend a different MMO but... I can't think of any. the genre's slowly dying or something.

this is the only good mmo out there and it still sucks
so take that for what it's worth

>I can't believe I spent 300 dollars for this shitty 5.0/10 Whore.

I have said this before and I'll say it again.

There is only so much you can talk about with this game until you run out of shit to talk about.

Ffxiv hasn't had any new/fresh/different content in a while that requires debate and discussion, it'd be old news if you just brought it up.

Asking questions, sure - fine.

But talking about it? Perhaps when there's a new expac, or some new news, sure.

But people can't talk about the game ALL the time, there's just not much to talk about until you begin repeating yourself.

>This is why I enjoy RP, because even if the game halts and there's nothing new, you can RP something new or have a new experience.

I'm watching the Mighty Ducks movie but here's a song anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=fj5D66Y21w8

*walks into the bar*
FUCK that hurt

ha

What the fuck how??

Wait what mod is this?

the jailtime one!

It's good until you finish all the content, and if you're literally just starting the game now you probably have the best chance at enjoying the game for the longest period of consecutive time since an expansion is coming in 3 months.

is this datamined or is it time to resub?

>people unironically like that hair
oh wow lol

i wanna use it on my traplala and seduce shirou ironically

a cute one!