forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq
youtube.com/watch?v=CTKJa6yTVlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much is Frost Shock and You going for in the horde ah?

?

>WoD models
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

that looks like shit

Really makes you think.

Who wants to make a neutral AH deal?

There are none up as of 10 minutes ago.

Check up the prices then, there are five in the neutral one for 40g

ty for checking

That's my water in your inventory

You better fucking drink all that you fuckin slut

lol staysafe got catfished hard, this is embarassing

Fucking incredible

who catfished him?

doesn't he have a gf?

wonder if his bootlicking cocksucker friends sunrise and staybreezy will fall for it, too

What?

Isn't this against ToS?

Technically but they don't ban for it

>buy portal from guy
>"thanks dog"
>this

kek

I will in this terrible fucking UD strat group I'm in.

Who here grinding via /Automation/????

>leveling 50-60
>worst gankers are taurens with a huge power gap between the rest
>getting ganked by undeads is now a rare occurrence
What happened?

Where you at? I'll come gank you if you want.

>GRIZZLY without snide

i-i c-cant take it....

Why are you talking in third person

explain these memes

who

>oh no this egocentrical faggot left us
fucking finally really, fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=CTKJa6yTVlY

Pillow = Lumikaru

"Lumi... if you're reading this I've have probably already gone to bed while you're bearly waking up..."

*sigh*

"so far away"

*hugs tighter*

"I just wanted to let you know I love you!"

*turns away in embarrassment*
*wraps legs around pillow, not to let it escape*

Undead Rogue, or Human Paladin?

I stopped playing 2 months ago, which server is good or has the better pop?

UD Rogue. Enjoy the single best leveling/wpvp experience you could ever hope for.

>Please note, there is more to this than just a merge and be done with it attitude. We are looking for more feedback and looking into multiple options for both Elysium and Zeth'Kur. There will be an Elysium post up soon as we do not want to disturb either server to where it causes undue distress.

Can we just merge and be done with it already?

I think they will just merge, they don't want to hurt Elysium which transfers would

Doing the grind yourself is the best part.

i thought blackrock was bad but dire maul takes the cake(?)
i cant really remember but i think it was like 10 deaths because of 300 chinese

how is this even good, i dont understand
does everyone get like 200 honor when they kill me? at least the wine numbs the pain and prevents me from just alt f4 lol

Elysium

Alright, as soon as the merge happens we'll make a new Alliance guild without trannies and clique looting. We'll use DKP and Lndi will be the guild lead.

Indi is joining my guild heavenly pupper date
sorry

Indi is joining MoH cuck

I don't gove a shit about the name as long as we use DKP and tranny drama is banned.

God plase this. Wiping on the first boss in MC over and over is bad enough, but having 90% of gear be funneled to the clique has got to fucking stop.
I'll join any elyg guild that uses dkp at this point, I don't give a shit about who leads it or if there's tranny attention whores.
Is he does and there's no second guild and we don't switch to dkp I can guarantee that I and some others I've talked to will just not play with elyg anymore. This honestly pains me because I like you guys, but being cucked out of loot by the clique is not something I will continue to do.

There is nothing even close to more broken than a geared ele shaman

what the fuck am i supposed to do to him when one lightning bolt+earth shock+nature swiftness chain lightning does 4k-5k damage in less than 2 seconds, and if the fucker gets berserking his damage alone is unhealable.

This one elemental shaman in my warsong pug is almost trippleing up the second guy in killing blows

>DKP

and to clarify: the guy is not a good player hes a fucking chinese dog from

Sure, it's not perfect, but unless you're part of the clique you can't argue that it's a better systen than literally just having CLs loot whatever they want to themselves and their buddies.

WTF is the argument against dkp for MoH?
Loot council works great for long established guilds of faggots who have been playing together for quite awhile. It's one of those things where on paper it sounds great but in practice - especially with FAGGOTS, it's going to end up shitty.
I can't think of any good reason why a Veeky Forums guild would use loot council right off the bat. If this was a guild that was three years old and everyone knew each other, that would be different - and also wouldn't really be a Veeky Forums guild.
Is there even a good reason or did the animeposters literally just google "best loot system 1.12" and decided since they were pros, that was what pros did?

Genuinely curious. Just from my own experience in years of guilds, loot council is bad news 99.9% of the time.
DKP isn't perfect at all but leaves no questions or riddles as to who gets what, as even the perception of a "clique council" is bad, even if intentions are good.

are you even in the guild retard?
the only class leader failing is the paladin one because he keeps giving everything to the tranny, everything else works fine

>WTF is the argument against dkp for MoH?

Hunters are fucked, its Nihilum all over again with a "class lead" who doesn't even have a mic and raid logs

the current system works, but for paladins
explain, I don't know about hunters

It's literally just a few people getting geared by exploiting retards.
That's why none of them will ever argue with someone who's against having a loot council, they know exactly what they're doing and people are apparently too dumb to realize.

the hunter cl gives himself all the gear and is basically a raidlogger who doesn't talk with anyone
same deal with enemy like in nihilum

How about you join a proper fucking guild then ?

>the system works
>except where it doesn't and literally the thing happens that the post you're replying to makes a point about

Really connected my axons.

okay, DKP system for paladins and everyone else with CLs. Sounds good?

How about we make the elyg guild a proper guild?

Instead of being wildly defensive, can you give a good reason to NOT use dkp?

because CLs work for everyone but paladins, why are you so dense?

No, if you've been here for longer than sincr the launch of Elysium, you'd know that it's always the same people using the loot council to help the clique in every vg guild ever. This has got to stop. We could build a guild that is actually decent with the people we have, but instead people leave because of being cucked out of their loot and good people just don't join because they don't want to suck the CLs dick.

doggo

So, your reason for not using dkp is "because it works except when it doesn't work".
Ignoring how dumb that is, can you please try to think of another reason dkp would be an awful idea?

And hunter.
And that's just the CLs that are so obviously out of line that people are openly complaining.

it really doesn't look bad

Can anyone guess which hunter is complaining /elyg/?

trick question. they all are

infamy? platy?

infamy...

Infamous....

Retarded question, but... does holy nova damage scale off of +healing or +dmg?

test it, remember these are meme servers

>quel book drops in guildrun
>a fury in the guild tanks after the GM spent 20 minutes convincing him to tank it himself for 4 others guildies instead of going with the GM
>he wont give it to me or the 2 other tanks
>he wont sell it
>he will wear it for offtanking garr-adds and posing in OG

Holy fuck if you want to be a piece of shit sell the book and get yourself edgemasters and whatever the fuck you want.
But wearing it as a fury?
Too bad that im tanking ony and im not making her spit on it.

So is Crestfall dead like Corecraft yet?

Not yet, but the CF guys did throw a huge bitchfit and threatened to quit the entire thing because someone found out their real names or whatever.

What's the best LW spec for a hunter?

Sounds like you got cucked by a BULL of a fury warrior.

it took me 20 minutes to go from the flightpath of feralas to the dungeon entrance
it's a fucking pain
I'll try to park there, get all my items and never come back

>20 DM:E runs
>forors drops
>prot warrior wins with a need 1
wew

Because giving gear to some random faggot who shows up every raid with no consumables and does bottom of the barrel dps is fucking stupid

Imagine for a second if we used dkp and all the random dps warriors who fucking suck and are bottom on dps like Dads rolled against Sylvester who tops the meters every raid.

They'd have equal chance of getting this amazing weapon that not all of them earned

are you stupid? CL is to prevent that

Do wod models still retain vanilla animations?

Was meant to be directed at

Shut up, Ghostly.

no u hey,

I know, I meant to direct it at someone else

Lumi...

Wait what

Why did snide leave?

who gives a fuck

he left after some shit happened with Ak and the other officers about the world bosses

this is my favortite game to play when im listening ot hank willaims and after packing in a hog leg of grizzly

>PACK A HUGE LIP SNACK
>PA TANG IN SPIT BOTTLE

Keep reporting /elyg/ if this continues we will be worse than /wowg/

>all these alliance skeletons before DM

Holy fuck, trannycucks get genocided.

>the state of Dire Maul
Kings honor friends!

is it even possible to cuck a tranny?

no lol

just let me use my hip buzzwords in peace