League of legends general /lolg/

Pure Plushy QT edition!
old:Eyosongive.us

MATING PRESS WITH A DRAGON

xth for daily reminder that new lore > old lore in terms of setting the stage and backstory, but old lore > new lore in terms of continuing storylines

DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRIFORCE IRELIA MEME

Xth for champs switching outfits.

>Chilly Rod that high
>Meme Mask that low

People need to stop building my Lich wrong.

They need to nerf the FUCK out of Galio's Q. Fucker can build full tank yet it still hits like a fucking truck

Sej is cool!

Shyvana isn't a real dragon.

this would be good bait if botrk hadn't been recently buffed, and is now better than gunblade on jax in every situation.

She's also shit

Crazy is cute

>guy hovers galio when we don't have 1st pick
>loses his shit when our teammate b ans it
do these people not realise the other team is very probably going to ban it anyway if their own team doesn't?

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums bets

>scary-ass psycho bitch who will fuck you up
>cute

People need to realise that flat magic pen is the shit.

should I give up my humanity and become a trynd main

She's a real dragon with a full dragon mother and a full dragon father!

She's simply corrupted by human magiks!

is nexus siege the worst game mode out of them all?

I've been playing around with Illaoi mid and it's actually kind of a cool niche pick into other melee champs mid. Only problem is she's kind of wasted there because you can't really roam. All of her damage is tied to whichever area she's loitering around for extended periods of time.

On the plus side, Mid's short length and more symmetrical geography makes it objectively better for placing tentacles. You can get 4 tentacles slamming at once, they form a big X in the middle of the lane. It's actually kind of gross.

And I want to corrupt her even further with my human """""magiks""""".

Nerf Galio's Q and E bases. Reduce the channel/travel time back down .25 seconds. There I fixed the champ

No, she's not!
And she will rise to the top again in one month!

xth for Rumble

Roastie whore edition

Then why are you fetishising her human features?

You too can be doing true damage to squishes if you just buy the meme mask*

*Only works up to 64 MR. Past that point they will have some MR. Not a lot, but not 0.

>no sorc shoes
>not buying the most efficient flat mpen item in the game
You filthy casual.

>Mememask was a joke item for the longest time
>Is now so strong I'm afraid it may even be nerfed someday

Never thought we'd see the day lads

How to fix Morde

Give him Mana

I always buy sorc boots when I play real matches, but since the bot doesn't have MR runes like normal players they already had 0 MR to me

What's the point of the Ruthless Pantheon skin?

>tfw League doesn't have super gold inefficient but super slot efficient expensive luxury items that could only possibly be bought with tons of kills like DotA does
>tfw no mememask upgrade that just converts the %current HP burn to %missing HP burn

The end of the spear.

>Morde is now even WORSE, no longer able to be a competent lane bully, the one thing in the game he can be
>doesn't fix any of his actual gameplay problems like being the most feast or famine champ in the game or having no game agency

To be a Mad Max villain.

Good lord I can't believe he's even playable with those stats

Which dick do I gotta suck to get an S around here? Not even an S- ffs

Show me the wards placed, wards destroyed, and control wards placed.

he really isn't. Morde is unironically the worst designed champion in the game currently. We play him only to suffer

If you gave him mana you can curtail the endless E spam issue he's faced that lead to his rework in the first place. It also opens up itemization options.

Obviously the kit itself probably just needs to be entirely trashed. I'm talking all of it, MAYBE the passive stays in some less cancerous way but the rest of it is uninspired garbage

who /nasus/ here?

>Press E
>Laugh

you gotta suck veigar's

>Enemy blows their defensive cds to waveclear on your all-in level

>If you gave him mana you can curtail the endless E spam issue
But that's literally the ONLY aspect of him that allows him to function whatsoever. Morde has no range, no mobility, no CC, no utility, no agency over the game whatsoever. Being a lane bully is literally the only redeeming part of his design.

You are suggesting "fixing" one of the single worst champions in the game by nerfing him even further.

why does this keeps happening

>syndra breaking bricks with her balls
This shit's great

Insta dodge the moment you see a vayne.
No matter what.

If the likes of Darius and Yorick can function as major lane bullies with mana I see zero reason why Morde couldn't. I already said that wouldn't be the only thing I'd do. They could actually make his E do more than tickle if it was a gated and exhaustible resource

Giving him mana actually lets him get some CDR/Armor from items like Frozen Heart/IBG. Easily one of Morde's biggest problems is that his itemization options are pure fucking trash next to the fact his tankiness is tied to his damage which in itself in a fucking cancerous relationship to have in a kit.

>its a tank fizz comes back to top meta episode

whipped this up real quick

Have we heard from the Drawanon who takes requests lately? Have they finished anything new?

>buying tank items on Morde like IBG and Frozen heart
So you don't even fucking understand anything about the champion.

Does Demacia have the sluttiest women?

>Being intentionally retarded.
this nigga wasting his time talking to you

having an ability that heals half your health bar at level 3 is pretty worth it

>Harsh lesson
>3/3.5/4/4.5/5% maximum hp damage changed to 6% at all levels
>225 bonus ranged changed to 225/275/325/375/425 bonus range based on rank

Sona is pure just like you fucking idiot stop lewding my waifu

post nsfw version

results

>tankiness is tied to his damage which in itself in a fucking cancerous relationship to have in a kit.

What is reading comprehension.

Right now Morde has to build full damage to be successful, while literally every other Juggernaut in the game can build 1-2 damage items and then full tank and can actually function as a frontliner because the don't have to worry about getting exploded instantly if they get caught offhandedly by CC because they can fall back on the innate tank stats of their bases and item. Something Morde can't do

>hey the fed xin's coming
>lets get krugs

Imagine having a useful, flexible kit and real base stats on top of that

>its a lucian get slightly buffed and is now back to being in every match episode

I love "smut"!
who wants to write some for me?

>get failed picks/dodges 4 fucking times in a row
>fifth time in the same fucking q I get autofilled to support
>this one goes through

Stop exposing my freelo.

What happens if do?

Even if Morde's damage wasn't tied to his tankiness he'd STILL HAVE TO BUILD FULL DAMAGE ANYWAY because he has no CC or utility whatsoever. The ONLY thing he offers to a team is raw damage, and raw melee damage at that. So if Morde doesn't build damage he's totally worthless no matter HOW tanky he is. Merely divorcing the tankiness FROM the damage doesn't fix him.

Even if you gave him better bases or more %hp damage so he could do more damage with less he still doesn't have the sticking power that let's things like Maokai, Nautilus, and even fucking tank Fizz function.

its your own fault for building BORK and gunblade

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums up on NA
needs 2

Hes right you know. No need to double down on cutlass items.

comfy bfs~

Don't worry, Morde's rework will give him Illaoi tier damage output and self indulgent total AD scaling I hope

Just image icons i used to cover up the old Tryndamere meme icons beneath it. I typically don't build both BorK and Gunblade together

what's the password for Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums

>Malphite Q mana cost
????

>dodge
>30 minute timer and 10 lp loss
Riot "Nigger" Games

Shyvana does literally nothing but damage and yet she still builds 2 damage items max and can actually function as a frontliner in a teamcomp.

You know, Jax and Diana have really similar kits though Diana's is obviously built for more initial burst. Can I build Diana like Jax and still have her work?

I don't see what's wrong with this? Are you retarded?

No

supports are for ________?

vidya

thats what happens when you dodge multiple times per day

would you rather play a full 30 min game and lose 17-20 lp instead?

No, Jax's kit only works because of Counterstrike.

Shyvana is fucking terrible though?

i dont have a problem with the increasing time but the lp loss is retarded

Eh

cuddling

>wukong is in the game
>adc ceases to exist
haha xDDD great champ :))))
i'd rather verse zed at least he has counterplay in dodging his abilities
>flash out of wukong R
>he flashes and it doesn't stop his R
>heal
>his R movespeed outruns heal movespeed
xDD

Violent rape

Well the LP loss isn't accompanied by an MMR loss so you can't drop divisions by dodging

im still mad as fuck