[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7jgK9wReX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>just carried my team to a 16:14 victory going 38-9-19

Am I finally ready to rank up from silver

a-are we dying?

Why do you still play this game user?

This game is shit stop playing it

You claps are supposed to keep the thread bumped when us shitposters go to sleep, even if matchmaking isn't working for you

>Obvious aimhackers
>In deathmatch

For what purpose?

I just play with friends occasionally

if someone plays this game non-unironically please kill yourself asap

>Also
Never forgive valve for raping Inferno and Nuke

>Old Inferno
Balanced map, battleground of epic bo3 finals
Movement with the AWP was unique, requiring true awpers to dance on that map
Possible to master, thats why Fnatic had like 70% winrate, not bullshit map like D2 wheres RNG coinflip who is having the better aim day
Grenade usage was simple to learn, hard to master
Nice angles
Forced good clearing habits for the T
gothic design

>New Inferno
CT as fuck
AWP is not nearly as skillful as before, even moe get AWP kills on inferno now
Grenades deal stupid high damage at banana
Shit angles
Colorful faggot for normies to enjoy it

I just hope Gayben dies from a severe cancer which kills him slowly day by day

Its fun when I can actually hit headshots but for whatever reason I haven't be able to lately well i'd have like one or two good games then my aim would go to shit. Not sure what it is really.

>obvious
Maybe they're just good and you're shit?

They have made it harder to hold banana though, it's probably a good thing, engagements should be at the bomb site.

I have a huge problem with retards saying shit like this. You have no idea what he saw or what the movement/shots were like. Some can look sketchy as fuck a good example of this is during a match I just had. It was on mirage and the awper would sit in CT or tri-box. Now normally you'd be able to peek for maybe a second or two to visibly see them (64tick as well and peekers advantage). Well I'd peek him because he always played those spots and I would get prefired before I could even get past the wall. Yet some little faggot on my team says "maybe hes just better then you" then he 100% confirmed to be walling with a perfect nade on me without ever knowing or hearing me. Now if you really don't believe the other team is hacking you should just shut your mouth not to ostracize your teammate. If you act like a shithead and tell the other team that you don't think they are hacking you are just pissing off your teammate making the game end up even worse for you. Let him rage all he wants and report or don't report. Don't be a reddit tier faggot that needs to go taking some moral high ground in a fucking video game where hacking is extremely common place.

When are we getting some new gloves? All the current ones look like shit

>Maybe they're just so good they can buy an M249, hold M1 and score headshots with every shot fired

Dumb animeposter.

>sits same spot every round
>you don't smoke or flash him
>just keep on dry peeking him
>die every time
>call hacks
>still mad on anime messageboards the next day

what did nate mean by this?

First time betting on a nonmeme site. This should be fine just to test right? Surely fnatic would at least win one map right?

every inch of csgo from casual and dm to the pro scene is infested with cheating. the game is too far gone and will never be cheat free. shit, even their basic valve anti-cheat that all premium hacks dodge without issue doesn't fucking EXIST on linux so you can cheat recklessly + for free if you decide to install linux.

pros can hide cheats in their hardware (mice, keyboards) that they're allowed to bring and setup without any admin interference on pcs that are connected to the internet. they can even have their phones with them during matches, most of the time.

Do I quit now that I'm ahead or keep going?

ps anyone got any shit for tonight? Not touching north vs fnatic but the rest look somewhat interesting.

Anyone else fap to this waifu?

Everytime I get a headshot with my ak I have a cheeky stroke to my kawaii killer CT

nice memesolution

>dd2
>T's slow playing, I've gotten picks over the course of the round, 3v2 in our favour
>One guy on A site, one guy mid with awp, and I'm rotating to long because I suspect they will try sneak in after they failed their B push
>T's rush long and I only manage a trade, they have 1 guy left
>I call he's long
>Teammate on A looks there for 3 seconds before going ADHD and setting up a new position, thinking he will go short... while the other teammate is still watching mid
>I say he's long again, said "I saw 2 and traded one, he's still there"
>teammate on A starts going to ninja while looking at short
>T rushes through long without resistance, see's the teammate out in the open and kills him, plants
>Retard still watching mid finally makes a move, immediately dies peeking short
>Both players are mad at everyone else
>Guy at mid is angrily shouting why people didn't call the guys position
>Guy at A says he was too busy playing, and that he though the dead players should have called the position.

LE strats, ladies and gentlemen.

How do I clean my cummies off a mousepad?

hot water

with your tongue

Take a shower with it, all the pros do it

Who we feeling tonight?

Umm, gotards?

I've played with you before.

>this game objectively doesn't work

woah you're blowing my mind user

Why are people playing this Call of Strike: Global Warfare shit?

I remember the good old days of cs 1.5/1.6... where it was actually hard to kill someone... and where you needed years of practice to be decent.

Now, with this shit GO, all the guns are good so noobs and kids can feel like they know how to play.
I was honestly SHOCKED, not only by the 8 years old mic spamming (tells you who plays that game), but by the fact that you could get killed by an auto-shotgun at Long A, while having an AWP.

Wtf?

Another example is the dual berrettas... which are accurate as the AK-47. Or the UZI, which is better than the M4. This is closer to CoD than cs 1.6.

But it's understandable. Valve needs to make the game as casual as possible, so people feel they are playing well and have some skill. And guess what more players mean?

You're right. More cosmetic skin sales!

The worst is that you guys are encouraging Valve and their greedy behavior. But one thing is sure...

You have no idea what the real counter-strike is. There is a reason it was the most played game in the world for more than 15 years.

R.I.P Counter-Strike.

>I remember the good old days of cs 1.5/1.6

lmao okay grandpa

Sounds like you are just shit

Stay mad

ayy
feel free to add me, need more WA fags who play at rando times

Maybe you've missed it while playing CoD on console... but CS 1.6 was by far the most played game on Steam... only a few years ago.

It was not casual enough for you, so you might have missed it.

Bois, I hope you don't use 4:3

Players using 4:3 is pretty much my source of knife kills.

I honestly thought I was dead right there, even had a brain fart moment before moving again

ded

>tfw top fragging
My team is fucked.

>you'll never see all the cheaters mutilated and hanged on the streets

how does drakelounge work?

haha get owned idiot

haha thanks for the reply and the gold my reddit ™ friend i'll make sure to upboat your comments too! XD

reminder that cheating should be punishable by death

i'm gonna keep cheating forever and there's nothing you can do to stop me! i would say that i'll be the one shitting on you in your games but i've probably already reached a higher rank than you ever will.

Oh silver, how I hate you. Team didnt even pick up a single round

Guess its my fault for not being good enough to carry the team

>So australian can still 1 tap with the deag on 300 ping
Wewlads I've made it

>tfw my prediction of BMC winning came true
whew

It was a nice treat to wake up to.

>Surf dm
>blatant aim hackers

>Uzi better than m4
>duelies as good as an ak
You honestly couldn't be more wrong.
I think you're just mad that you can't run around like a moron, crouch and spray in place and expect a headshot and for other people to do the same.
Movement mechanics are superior in csgo than 1.6. Jiggle peeking and coordination are the new meta.

this thread hasn't been alive for 2 years

>play whole week
>got only 2 drops
the fuck

>is silver
>boo hoo my team is shit

i have some bad news cuzz

I'm the trashiest of the trash, that's why I'm disappointed that my team was worse than me

Addiction, I started cs:go in 2016 (played 1.6 tho) hit smfc pretty fast, I just love the rush that the game gives me like every time you outplay someone and every time that you clutch, I'm homeless atm and working towards getting my life in order, but it's funny how one of my biggest motivaton is so I'll be able to play cs:go again (even cought myself imagining playing a few times). The funny rhing is that I don't even have that much time invested in the game.

/blog

>Movement mechanics are superior in csgo than 1.6.
lol

I enjoy playing it and want to have something I can get good at.

try quake-clones, they're a million times more skill-based. you can actually get good and win there.

Positioning is key to everything in csgo.
1.6 you could be a bit more rambo and let twitch reflexes take over

>tap guy with m4 4 times standing still and my dot crosshair being on him
>only hit him 1 time
?
Also shoot guy from point black range with famas in the head,doesn't insta die.
Come the fuck on,this is so much horseshit.

>tfw i get tilted even when playing well and winning

how do i stop this?

that's your reasoning for saying stamina mechanics for fucking ducking are "superior" to 1.6?

Jerk off before playing a game. Get all that stress and frustration out

don't play this game

It's the only solution considering hitboxes glitch out, and people knew it.
Continuous crouching while jiggle peeking is a retarded mechanic and you know it.

maybe the multi-million dollar company valve incorporated should work on fixing their fucking hitboxes then

>valve
>Fixing cs
AHAHAHAHAHA nice one

maybe the funds from the commemorative coin will help them better the game!

what's a good game that's not dead?

there is many people like you and I don't understand it

I have to mute someone nearly every game because our mg level game is giving them an aneurysm. It's like their 20 hours of practice entitles them to the win

Its a mystery to those who dont get mad over a game. Worst case for me is dying in a dumb way and tossing off my headphones to fume while waiting for the round to be over. Then I remember its just a game and go on with it trying to get better

>good game
oh you know, there are a coup-
>not dead?
oh. weeell.

if you're in EU, Reflex Arena is alive. NA population was pretty slim before launch, no idea if that changed with the recent release, but I reckon it did.

Warsow and Xonotic are both good but pretty dead. They're free, so checking them out won't hurt.
Quake Champions (it will probably be shit) and Diabotical are going to launch this year; they have quite a bit of hype behind them so they'll be big at least for a while.

Oh and there's also Quake Live, which has probably the highest population out of any AFPS; I don't really like the vanilla quake 3 movement mechanics though.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7jgK9wReX8

Vega pls, dont play like shit then start up a steamroll the next game, its hurting my heart

Who gonna win godsent v vega map 3?

vega

Vega

godsent ez

50/50. Both teams are clowns on mirage.

Godsent breaking out the 6 man strats to beat vega

>tfw to intellegent to win just like pronax

>also to intelegent to attach image to poost

>mfw

Why do B I G keep choking in the 2nd half? 2 games in a row now

Why does AUG and SG have this scope meme?It's fucking shit.Blocking vision and have a speed disadvantage with scoping in and out.

Does fnatic have a chance?

they're fine but not on all maps

canals with its giant sky-backdrop makes it entirely impossible to see your reticle

3-1 fnatic
#AlwaysFnatic

what do

sell

>can't watch fnatic north cause playback error after 10sec

Youtube is trash, I have to watch 1min behind just to keep it loading right

What you silvers don't understand is that you can 'DRY' peek peoples position because of peekers advantage. Specially if you have goood aim that you can get HS which I fucking do. I can HS 99% of the time without any issues if I know where an awper is sitting. CSGO is a different game then other FPS with regards to peekers advantage. This peekers advantage doesn't really work with repeeking awps though because ever sense they slowed down your speed with the awp it gives the other guy much more time to see you taking away your peekers advantage. Also this is why pistols are so good peekers advantage is very beneficial in CSGO.

spoken like a true nova.