Escalade

this interior is a sanctuary

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_vOftOeGsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the bucket holders? Y'know, for KFC.

That fucking black gloss plastic is extremely prone to scratches. If they didnt use that shit I would be more inclined to agree

Your mother is a filthy syphilitic whore and your father is a broken condom. Prove me wrong.

That shit looks just like a low end Nissan Altima, the interior that is.

shame that a pickup does a better job at adding more "luxury" features than a 70k SUV.

Serious question: How the hell do American niggers afford that car? Like can you walk into a U.S. dealership as a welfare recipient and drive off in an Escalade with no money down on like a 20 year finance plan?

they pay for them with your tax dollars

i have never seen a nigger drive a new escalade

Its always white men, livery fleets and trophy wives

used escalades wit da 30 inch rimz iz fo niggaz

i don't know, but I know welfare doesn't cut that shit at all.

racism goes on

Depreciation, and then they finance a used one.

Try not to spill go go juice and sketti all over the interior of your sanctuary, OP you white trash fat diabetus land whale!

fags go on

Wait until you feel that quality gm plastic and reliability

I got limo'd from the airport in Vegas to my resort in one of these on my last trip. They're pretty damn comfy, not going to lie, but I'd never buy one. Too big, too ghetto, too much of a "reputation".

And yes my driver was brown.

They buy them used and pay with drug money.

>Tfw I paid barely less for a shitty Chrysler 200

They have different priorities, and have access to credit. A few weeks ago I helped on the census in my country, and you would walk into ghetto as fuck houses that looked like mansions inside, with huge ass last gen TVs. Another person might spend $20k a year traveling, while some other might just use that $20k to finance or lease a luxury car.

>better aesthetics
>$20 thousand less

Really made me think.

>luxury
>tiny v6

Dumb.

This post was dumb.

You should feel bad.

Lease.

84 month car loans

t. reddit

>acres of plastic instead of wood

Not even fake carbon fiber lol.

Dealerships in the US don't give a fuck if you can afford a car or not. In fact, they usually steer you into something more expensive when you go to test drive.

$800 a month lease for 80 months? Who cares. They'll sell it, repo it and sell it again. Nigs are impulsive, bad with money and don't live very long so yeah.

>niggers
they can't
youtube.com/watch?v=M_vOftOeGsA

A low powered engine in a heavy as fuck boat isn't luxury.

Screams this

escalade has a pretty good interior and so does the navigator

but my heart belongs to the lx570....it's just so beautiful and well laid out

Friend visits dealership
Ok salesfag my budget is 20k.
Salesfag first insists she test drive 30k vehicle.
Sucks that dealers are a necessary waste of time for most people.

>Really makes you think

>GM
In reality it'll look cheap as fuck and fall apart in five years.

nice, but a little 2 cluttered 4 me

also,
>Analog clock

>capacitive buttons
no way friendo. GMC suburban/Tahoe xl whatever they call it is better and cheaper than the Cadillac

About what? The known fact that Escalade = Suburban = Tahoe = Denali? Kind of like how Navigator = Explorer = Mountaineer?