where's the bast place to buy tures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5F18o8xayA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fpbp

You mean spbp?

>second
just like the corvette

nice fake lap times btw. sperg harder. i gave you a complex after all.

is it now fair to say the camaro stopped being a muscle car and is a track car?

Walmart.com or Amazon. Best prices on good brands like Michelin or bfgoodrich

eh

>Just like the corvette

BTFO

>nissan fangirl samefagging n projecting her asshurt over the loss

Lol

shit i never thought of wal mart thx helpful user!

Don't be ashamed of yourself Prez/o/, even if I completly destroyed your self-steem and sense of self-worth, you should put the trip back on

>projecting what I did to him this hard

absolutely delicious :^)

>leave thread and come back to see prezo leaking assblood everywhere
>"argh! i just know you're samefagging! "1
LOOOOOOOOL
he's going to ragequit now, lel.

Nearly 20 years of tire advancements

>Continues to post without a trip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I broke him

And all it leads to is memeposting

Prezo's room rn

>fake lap times
L O L
>he only has the one pic
Don't ever stop being a cunt musi bb

Which is sad, people don't understand that the biggest contributing factor to cars being so quick now days isn't the suspension or the engine setup, it's the damn tire compounds.

lol. i called it. he ragequit

>Prezo ragequits

BTFO

Oh wait, its his cooldown lap L O L

you're right, but suspension technology is leaps better now than 15 years ago. and 20 years of computers, not just in the car but in physics modelling. it's everything combined.

I wonder what the most effective dollar/second (production) car to go around the nurburgring is. Veeky Forums always argues that a car either goes around 5 seconds faster than another, or the car that went around 5 seconds faster costs $50k more, so there's always a way of invalidating someone else's time.

For example, $30k car that goes around in 8:15 is $30000/495 seconds = $60.61 per second. What car had the lowest number for this?

Probably some $5k Dacia will turn out to be the ultimate value per performance (production) car

I've realized post-posting this is a poor metric because low prices and low $$ are desired, so it would have to be $Ă—time not $/time. I'm fucking stupid and so is this metric but whatever

Corvette eternally btfo

i'll get on that when business slows down
formula would have to be a nonlinear function.

Yeah, but then people will accuse you of bias and shit (which they would anyways). If it's not too much trouble, could you please also do one just purely linear? Wouldnt be able to argue "you biased prices so the gtr always btfos corvette" there

oh, it will be bias.
ill make a special non bias one just for you as well

This is a totally random thing that has nothing to do with the thread but what is it about you and those other autists? Why do you guys air out your size 400 cummy undies and shit up threads with your irrelevant beef?

I mean I've seen you contribute to stuff, hell, you've been a major help in some of the threads I've made, but what's the story?

Prezo got his butt eternally damaged on feb 2, 2015
this video can help you understand why
youtube.com/watch?v=F5F18o8xayA

>feb 2
Yep, it adds up. I came on Veeky Forums in August as user and i was witnessing prezo having anal meltdowns triggered by you 24/7. it makes sense because he thinks im the one who gave him a complex when in reality it was you. i was only rubbing salt in the wound.

man, it's a shame you missed the TOC stickies

Imagine a stickied thread at the top of the main page with over 2000, yes, two fucking thousands, replies of me and the roftlmao guy baiting Prezo day after day

then when we had the second one, we couldn't even make it past the first round because every thread was spammed with the gtr vs corvette

even before that, in 2013 when the GTR lapped the ring, we used to have 400+ reply thread and tens of GM fangirl tripfags got baited over and over, nowadays Prezo is the only one who still can't get over it

fantastic times

All I see you morons do is shit up threads that have nothing to do with your little hissy fit.

Do you people even drive cars? I come here at totally polar times of the day and I continue to see you, posting constantly, all day.

I'll mention (you) "both" since it sounds like a samefag or just fag situation. Either one is equally as sad.

why don't you join the fun??

>he doesn't mobile post to maximize shitposting efficiency
pleb tier
this desu

Because my life means more than posting irrelevant garbage on a dead board, and considering how you dodged the question, I know for a fact you don't drive shit.

In fact, as far as stories go, weren't you the one who basically put your life on "pause" for your autistic little race?

Beyond that, I've at least had that other tripfag prezo contribute to a thread but you? You're a waste of oxygen.

I'd say you should hang yourself, but I don't think there's enough rope.

>literally THIS assmad at memes

As he instantly responds to every single post, and will continue to waste his life away for a baseless race made 2 years ago. Your ass is nonexistent. You respond for prezo and you will continue to live your life for him. He's your reason for existing and you would be lost without him. Kys your self, my man.

wWhat kind of sperg do you take me for? do you unironically belive posting memes on the 'chon actually affects me or anything? Do you think I get mad when I shitpost with Prezo?

no wonder /b/, /int/ and other funposting boards are no longer fun since they are full of spergs like you who take Veeky Forums seriously

>sticky tires
>tooth-rattling suspension
>massive engine
You got a racecar there. You know how a Camry on slicks can and will embarass a Lotus on road tires?

>Still responding instantly to my posts like a total sperg
>4CHINZ IZNT SRS ITS ALL JOKES XDDD
>Wastes every waking hour on here because of prezo
Oh, wow.

>Still responding instantly to my posts like a total sperg

do you understand this alss applies to you???

Either a radical or a sports bike

Your life is obviously worthless if you keep crying about the quality of posts on Veeky Forums

Just kill yourself already pathetic loser bum

>Instant response 14: The Responsening
I wonder if prezo comes back from not being a total loser, does that mean you'll be earning overtime autism pay?

>Instant response 15: Responderator

jesus dude, the "lol you replied" card is older than Veeky Forums and has never worked, it just makes you look desperate

>prezo
>not a total loser

yeah right

I like how the moment you had to go into ultimate over-sperg, your little imaginary alt-trip disappeared.

That was the whole point. Looks like you were so flustered in responding, you forgot the alt!

Poor sad little boy has to talk to himself to justify his autism. What a sad sack of shit lmao.

>inb4 alt conveniently comes back to life

I'd say we're done here, but I know you'll continue to waste away hahaha.

>that gif
Hey prezo

>there are people who are this autistic

lmao I love it

>that damage control
Hey, loser. You forgot the alt trip.

Let's play a quick game! Like, Comment, and Tag the posts where you think I'm prezo!

The results will shock you!

tony's tires service

>Like, Comment, and Tag
this isnt facebook. i cant do that

>pagani zonda
6:30 deal with it

idk man, I used to troll pretty hard back in the day and as you can see by this thread, I left anons with brain damage in the process.

I set the blueprint for baiting on Veeky Forums, and although I've out grew it, it's still fun to toy with my stalkers periodically.

you werent here back in the day, hell you dont even have 2000 posts on this board under that newfriend trip

also mercedes won the first tournament of champions

>soviet bent his ass so far out of shape he lives out his delusions in an alternative reality
>projecting his brain damage onto others
you literally cannot make this shit up

look at all these tripfags.

post your bus routes, you sad little faggots

cool projection

You forget that he is also a Russian with no car and an immense hatred for OHV because he's a cuck.

ohv is trash though.

>it's a "prez/o/ makes a bait thread which s/o/viet replies to but prez/o/ being the triggered nigger he is reports s/o/viet's posts so he can have his hugbox thread" episode

fuck off stalker
i used to post exclusively as user until I realized a trip made them sperg even harder.

>everyone is prezo
>prezo reported me
>prezo gave my cancer
>i hate prezo
>#notmypresident
>ARGHH prezo i;ll get you!!1

Were they accusing me of being you earlier in the thread? They weren't making much sense.

>he's having another episode

lol they accused me too.

I'm not autistic enough to follow beef on some /r9k/ bus drivers' anonymous but to make someone follow you for 2 WHOLE YEARS like a lost little duckling is hilarious.

I know right, Prezo's asshurt is palpable

>prezo gets btfo
>runs away and hides
>comes back 12 hours later to reply
Typical

>I used to troll pretty hard back in the day
yeah, back in the days
>2015

>Follow alphonse the newfag around trying to counterbait him for ages
>known as such as sperg that gmcucks are no longer called gmcucks, they are all called prezo
>has seriously deluded himself into thinking the people making fun of his autism are just "huur stalkers u so mad"

Lmao I remember when you were underage and thought your shitbox trailer park truck was hot stuff

Stay btfo and living in an alternate reality

Real question here.
Why are < or = $100k american sportscars outperforming $500k-1m european sportscars

pic related

They don't

see

I see three American cars slower than a lot of European cars

Was that meant to prove anything? Lmao

>Why are < or = $100k american sportscars outperforming $500k-1m european sportscars
Do you read? or was that an intentional strawman?

USING A NAME IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED FOR ATTENTIONWHORING

YOU USE NAMES TO HELP OTHER ANONS KEEP TRACK OF CONTENT YOU POST IN RELEVANT THREADS

YOU DO NOT USE NAMES OR TRIPCODES TO LET ANONS KNOW THE PERSON POSTING IS YOU, THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN OTHER ANONS BY DESERVING A NAME

YOU ALSO HAVE AN EXTREMELY EDGE NAME WHEREIN YOU SIMPLY TOOK THE WORD ASBESTOS AND PUT "IS" ON THE END OF IT

YOU ARE ALMOST POSITIVELY UNDER 18 AND SHOULD BE BANNED FOREVER

N E W F A G S G E T T H E F U C K O U T

American cars aren't outperforming a million dollar Eurocars though
A million dollar Eurocars laps the ring in under 7 minutes, a 100k corvette can't even complete a lap without engine troubles
Unless you are comparing manufacturer vs third party time at the nurburgring between cars a decade age difference which is just ridiculous

they have a special name for the camaro and mustang called pony cars pretty much muscle cars that handle

>2008 Viper ACR - $90,390 - 7:12.13
>2015 Porsche 991 - $132,395 - 7:12.13
>2016 Ferrari 488 GTB - $245,400 - 7:21.00
>2005 Pagani Zonda F Clubsport - $1,500,000 - 7:24.29
????

or are you suggesting that we compare amatures performing in real world conditions against manufacturer formula drivers performing on specifically arranged days for perfect conditions?

Zonda laps in 6:30
Lmao

>muh street legal track car vs street cars for the rich
Double Lmao

Radical is faster than viper shit too btw if you wanna compare street legal track vehicles to street legal track vehicles

Lol

I'm saying over half the lap times for Eurocars there were magazine tests, results of a few laps
Whereas American cars are only tested by the manufacturer over a week of testing

They're completely obsessed with me.

It's great :^)

Called it lol

What happened to all of cancers posts?
How come they always get deleted whenever he btfo a particular gmcuck?

>the steaming heat of rage and despair emanating from this post

Lol nice projection

>so btfo can't only resort to damage control
Lmao, try not to be triggered anymore than you are... but...
>7:08

Roflmao

I didn't get btfo you autist. He called my laptimes fake with zero proof and started alternating between his trip and name while going off on his prezo tangent.

>NOOO I AM NOT BTFOO ;_;!!!

Lmao

>so btfo he thinks soviet/cancer and Alphonso are the same people
Lmao whatever you say prezo

sperg more

bomp

bage 0

ouu my thread is still here

bumpity boo :^)