Thoughts on these wheels? They're 1500 bucks shipped from japan

Thoughts on these wheels? They're 1500 bucks shipped from japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

japanparts.com/parts/detail/46554
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks good OP, for that price better be lighter than stock ones

1500 each?

They look kind of niggish, not worth it even if they are 1500 for a full set.

Almost 3 pounds lighter than stock wheel
You get a nigga vibe from these wheels? 1500 for set of 4

>Aftermarket wheels
Keep it stock faggot.

They would be a perfect match for a set of sideways weaboo stickers, ear gauges, and a cold air intake

Point and laugh at this faggot

>Paying anything over 500 dollars
Top cuck.

It looks better than this imo and is lighter, it's real STI wheel only Japan sells silver version
There are no stickers on any of my vehicles sorry to disappoint, I have no piercings, and have a short ram intake instead.
How does buying quality wheels make someone a cuck?

Forgot to post stock wheel

just buy RPF1s like everyone else. Cheap, light and not too ugly

Instead of spending $1500 on wheels, just spend $1500 on a road trip and do something with your life.

Paying three times the MSRP makes you a cuck, cuck.

I'm not buying ebay trash you jackass, you need to go back>>> /pol/

>be poorfag with a shit car
>benchrace because you can't afford a RWD Corolla to do up

Look into the Enkei TS-10, getting some Storm Grey ones for my red BRZ.

How the fuck can you call yourself an enthusiast if you only drive stock? Like what the fuck are you enthusiastic about? Having the same shit and getting the same performance as the 20,000 other people driving the exact same car as you?

>the "true enthusiast" meme
kek

Why are you here? Wheels are the most basic, completely reversible thing you can do to a car. $1500 isn't expensive for aftermarket wheels either.

Kind of ugly. Get some TE37s or Regas

This
busposters need to go

>can reduce unsprung weight
>can increase airflow to brakes
>can fit wider tires
What's wrong with you?

If your car engine and transmission weren't built by you and have any OEM internals then you are not in any place to talk friend.
20,000 people are driving his car? 300,000 people are driving your engine.

Why not just get pic related? 300$ a set.

Er, um 600$ish

Why not get tactical armored wheels with a 1 foot clearance for that bad boi?

theyre the same fucking/ offset size as stock wheels

why the fuck do manufacturers do this shit

the stock wheels are too narrow and too high of an offset and look like shit tucked way up under the fenders

why would anyone pay real money for the same exact shit fitment

Better looks and lighter

but the offset is too high and they will look like shit oem spec wheels to anyone but normal fags

advanti makes beautiful cheap light wheels

I don't understand what you mean by that? When I got pilot supersports on my 86 the ride height inside felt alot higher and the wheel gap was filled a bit. Supposedly I can fit 225/45 on the same wheel as opposed to the 215's I bought

bro you can fit a 18x9.5 under those fenders with only a mild lip roll

and your going to drop 1500 on 17x7 because of 3lb weight savings? LMAO

Did I fuck up by not getting 225's with my stock wheels? I don't want bigger wheels I just want something better looking than stock and these came up. 1500 I'd alot, I agree but I'm justifying this purchase with Muh weight savings, I don't want to roll fenders

17X9 is too much for just street driving IMO.
Dont listen to these stance faggots talking about fender roll and shit.
17X8 with -2 in front and -1 is perfect for street or fun back road. of course you can go more aggressive depending on how you feel

Link to OP'S wheels

japanparts.com/parts/detail/46554

dude why is OP getting same size ?
there is reason why Enkei are popular

Because he just bought some pilot supersports for oem wheels, later he can get 225's

so $600 dollar for tires.
Gets $1500 OEM size wheels. WTF.
Should let that tires burn and go for 235 on 17x8

dunno man, I think that BBS RF would look better

Am I an idiot for not getting 225's instead of the 215's I got with oem wheels? Supposedly I could have fit 225's on stock

215 will feel lighter but 225 IMO will give you more grip.
Check out FRS forums. most guys run 17x9 or 17x8, But I do like middle ground of 17X8 on 235 better.
225 or 215, PSS is huge upgrade compare to stock tires.

Am I wrong for thinking rolling fenders is ricer behavior?

Because you people never manage to improve the vehicles, despite your insistance. Highly trained and skilled designers spent months agonizing over the details and you fucking morons think you have anything of value to add.

You are trying to stand out and get attention like little children. You look like an idiot.

Buying wheels I like so I can run wider tires makes me an idiot

Huh

... Dad?

Most details they worry about are like
>will it be cheap to produce
>will it work for the 95% of people who only care about getting a-b
>will it improve fuel mileage

no no, you do what you want.
Doesnt matter what I say or others say.
I personally like stock look with mods.
But do what makes you happy.

>buying wider tires
>commuting on the same roads
>at the same fucking speed as everyone else

Absolutely. You are a moron.

You're an idiot if you believe this, some people track their cars or enjoy backroads

I studied design with people who worked for Ford europe, and a number of smaller concept firms, you're thinking of different people than the designers. The designers can be overturned by people who think there isn't enough of a market to produce a whole new platform (ie. Aztek) but they work only to make it sexy as fuck, because they know people buy with their dicks first and foremost.

Some people. Not you. Probably not anyone in this thread.

Going once or twice over the life of the car, does not a track car make.

As for backroads, same as above. You're not "fixing" it. You're attention whoring.

>As for backroads, same as above. You're not "fixing" it. You're attention whoring
That's the dumbest shit I've heard, do not (You) me again

>uhhhhhhhh fuck you

That's what I thought.

busriders RAUS

The designers (and marketers) also get messed with by government regulations. The ND Miata always seems to be 1.5" lower in marketing materials and car shows that it is on the lot, and the running theory is that it's because of pedestrian safety.

lol they build most things with cuck laws and pedestrian safety/rules in mind so by going aftermarket youre actually DEcucking your car. git gud u fukin busrider

>busrider
>doesn't waste all his disposable income on pointless garbage that acts as a banner for his supidity

Overnight parts from Japan

Marketers maybe, but designers certainly not.

1.5" is not much, I could easily see that being a difference between parts sourced to make the sample/show car and actual production parts. I've seen a number of times where they had to get something on the floor for a date months ahead of running production. Lots of 3d printed parts and basically thrown together mockups for vehicles costing in excess of 100k

Car companies are fucking massive, the design department doesn't need to be involved once the initial concept is finished, and there is more variation than people would like to believe at the floor level by the uneducated guys making parts.

the stock wheels look like aftermarket shit some beaner bought on ebay