Alright boys, lets get a thread going where we share pictures of interesting, lesser known cars...

Alright boys, lets get a thread going where we share pictures of interesting, lesser known cars. Try to include the name and year of the car you post! Ill start with this, a 2005 Acura RSX A-spec concept

1986 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo Evoluzione

This is the last one for right now, now its your turn! 1987 Alfa Romeo 75 1.8i Turbo TCC

Didn't include pic

Nissan NX2000

hot

2011 Audi urban concept

NIssan Pulsar NX Sportback

(it had pop-ups too)

I saw one for sale in Florida recently, and sperged with desire.

1988 Buick wildcat concept

Was the one you saw for sale blue? Because I saw a blue one in hollywood not too long ago

2010 Brabus E V12 Black Baron
one of the fastest mercedes of all time

Nah, it was red - in Pensacola.

There fun and very cheap. The troops are nice, seats are comfy, milage sucks but probably because of how I drive it

Ttops

Pulsar? How about the Nissan Silvia S12 (Gazelle/200SX)

I have one.

Gurgel BR-800

Y'all are making me tear up with pride. Those are some baller rides right thurr.

nigga you live in Pensacola? I live an hour away from you

I'm in Montgomery, AL atm, but I just graduated from UWF last week.

All the same parts bins

Thankfully yeah, makes getting parts for my baby a lot easier.

I like this a lot. Kudos to the late 80s/early 90s Nissan design language it was way ahead of its time with that ovoid shit.

looks comfy af, hope some manual/rwd ones out there

Is the S12 rwd? I know both fwd and rwd are on certain gens of 200sx

awe damn

2006 Caparo T1

2006 Chrysler imperial concept

2001 Citroen C-Crosser Concept

Trippel amphibious car. Would've had a chance at becoming the Nazi's Schwimmwagen if every second concept car hadn't sunk during demonstration.

>you know that rolls royce ? we should copy it and add retarded headlights

1981 Covini B24

If it was russian they would have just called it a submarine instead and kept producing them.

2004 Covini C6W

s12 chassis is rwd.

1989 Dodge intrepid concept

1990 Dodge Daytona RT Concept

Nice 86

1999 Sintura S99