The Honda Civic Type R has the nicest interior of any car ever

The Honda Civic Type R has the nicest interior of any car ever

*ricest

gt3?

Looks like a render.

Red steering wheel is garbo

its called a diffuser

It's tryhard rubbish, and not even the best Honda interior.

The line shows you when your wheel is straight

And the red handles show where your hands go right?

thats not even a NSX

>buy a used 2010 civic
>10k in mods
>faster and better looking than the civic R
Sad!

Yeah it's red so it'll hide your periods, you pussy.

Do you even Best NSX?

>Acura
>automatic

Mart-shart shit tbqh Amerifam.

>Trying desperately to convince yourself your 7 year old shitbox is as good as a current Type R
Just stop

>Honda
>nice interior

You may only choose one.

red means it is for going fast

>current Type R
>only revs to 7k
>not shit

In trying to out-Burgerring VW they've lost what makes Type R models characteristic. It looks like a WRX STi but costs more and doesn't have comparable aftermarket support. And within a year VW is going to beat that record by gutting another Golf GTI, putting it on slicks and selling 500 as a commemorative "fastest FF car around the Burgerring" model.

Keep trying to delude yourself into thinking the Type R won't just be an overpriced modded civic.

this tbqh. would have been excited for an improvement on the k series. but they've gone rice exterior, bland motor instead

This is why people hate Honda fags. The type R has set impressive lap times, and that's not a terrible interior, the wheel looks solid and seats and shifter look comfy.

Overall a solid interior, but you had to full BEST INTERAH EVAH CAN ANYONE ELSE COMPETE HONDA IS GOOOOOOD

Like, literally any real sports car will shit on it, and that's fine, the type R costs what, a little over 30k? It shouldn't be in the same bracket as 100k+ cars, but that's just where you put it.

This. Second best Honda interior after

Meant to quote Not the filthy LHD auto Acura

No it doesn't, and no one cares if it did

Well put

>Red steering wheel is garbo

This. Looks like a cheap slip on cover from auto zone

send it straight to the trash

>fuck the queen
I like this leaf

Give me your shoelaces hater.

All this red is making my dick tingle

Why not both

Man I love red and black. What is it about that specific color combo that can make anything look good.

IMHO the double dash in the late civis is appaling and the red theme is hysterical, why does honda try so much