What's your dream car Veeky Forums? The car you can only pray for. The car you go to bed thinking about

What's your dream car Veeky Forums? The car you can only pray for. The car you go to bed thinking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.fastestlaps.com/o2n35bezbh5e
forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=605591
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can ICE cucks compete???

production car? 458 speciale probably

Not necessarily, the original pictures a disco volante so customs fine

Not really all that exotic but a Nissan 300zx turbo. Always wanted one.

That or a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R

2005/06 Ford Gee Tee.
I already liked it for its looks and sound, and to only find out that it's a car that is engineering and ergonomics perfection makes me HNNNGG.

It's beautiful and it literally *just works*

This

Let's push it vs an ICE in a ten lap race. We shall see who wins

787B, or a tuned Twingo. Sadly the 787B wouldn't be road legal, and the Twingo would be impossible to import.

>787B wouldn't be road legal
You could probably make it road legal with a few simple mods.

I can appreciate all cars but nothing will ever top the desire to own this fucking thing.

911, I'm boring.

How about some motivation to get a marketable skill that lands you a decent job? Not all that expensive

>a meme or a meme

When Americans actually made good cars, they made this animal. I would do anything just for one. It has just a timeless design. Such a good looking car.

An LS3 swapped Miata ND RF.
I'm attempting to save up the funds to get it done at Flyin Miata. Hopefully I'll be able to live this dream.

Sure there are better cars, but this thing is so charming to me.

My dad had a 911 and now it's my brothers. He just fixed up the engine and got all the cylinders firing again. It's truly a beast to ride you're not boring at all m8

That's a sexy profile jeez

It just seems so typical though, who DOESN'T want a 911?

first year of uni, don't wanna overwork myself and end up putting a colt into my mouth and pressing the trigger.

Well people want them for a reason. Sure a lot of people want them but the cars anything but boring

>this assmad

I litteraly have that same picture as wallpaper. I think the Alfa Romeo Disco Volante is the most beautiful modern car.

My dad has one. It's fun, but not really that exciting. Id rather have his old clk or a Corvette

Add a redesigned lightweight military-grade aluminum frame, dual wishbone suspension, replace stock ATTESA E-TS controller with a new one that also has a switch to either send power to the front wheels (front wheels kek) all the time or not at all, replace old HICAS with Super HICAS and add a switch for that as well, tune the engine, racing buckets, new but late 80s-early 90s style head unit with audio, replace R12 AC stuff with R134a so that won't have to be a pain in the ass, LED lights, and slap a RedSuns vinyl on there to top her off.

desu

>RedSuns
>not Night Kids
Faggot

>Sadly the 787B wouldn't be road legal
Two of them are, required to compete in Le Mans.

make the fastback a little longer and it's perfection. Maybe even just give up on the trunk and go full fastback.

Actually literally this
Fucking unf.

Would have to comply with Aus standards, which are draconian.

NSX, but fuck has the 996 turbo been tempting me

For some reason I never liked Disco Volante, it's kinda ugly. Especially considering you have to chop up this beauty to make one.

RF will never be track legal. Be careful.

media.fastestlaps.com/o2n35bezbh5e hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Once you graduate they wont even be super expensive used probably

Literally slower than GF that's out also when this is

>not a familia gtr
It's like you want to be a scumbag

Mine but with an LS1, T56, Spohn chromoly tubular k member+pinto rack, and Heidts irs conversion

The familia is fucking trash, you cuckold

And the pulsar is better with it's glass transmision

Super HICAS started showing up in the late model R32s. ATTESA can only do 50/50, there's no center diff. Redesigning the whole frame is so wildly expensive that you're realistically never going to be able to do that unless you turn the car into a tube chassis instead of a stamped monocoque.

These cars are already tired. Give them a rest. Focus on cleaning them up instead of creating another parts car.

This...

...and this.

Bowler EXR

This ugly piece of shit,

>"bad dream" cars

The LFA is a mechanical masterpiece.

Alfa Romeo SZ
Lancia Stratos HF Zero
Abarth 124 Spider

been dreaming about the giulia since the leak in 2015
>tfw i currently drive an 159 just waiting for the depreciation on the giulia

good one

but they're dirt cheap already mate.. why dream about it?

This but the two-tone version. They are rare, expensive and prone to have problems. Not a holy grail but damn I want one.

>Super HICAS on late-model R32s
Ooh.
>ATTESA can only do 50/50
ATTESA E-TS can vary how much torque is sent to the front wheels.

This. Saw one recently on the highway in the most beautiful colour I think I've ever seen on a car, a deep, rich blue, almost aqua metallic. I think most European cars are a meme, but god the M2 is fucking gorgeous.

i will gladly give left testicle for a 911R in silver with green livery

>every year chances of getting one are smaller and smaller
>some arab guy probably has one in his garage, along with thousand of other classics, unused, unloved

A 996 C4S, Targa or Turbo is basically my attainable endgame.

As for NEVER EVER-tier dream cars though, there can only be one.

>Disco volante
I'm guessing that means flying saucer. Looks pretty sweet.

I'd really have to go with an FD RX-7 with no miles, perfect condition. Yellow. And a big garage to keep it in.

Isn't that the one Jeremy Clarkson could never get running?

/thread

Noice. Those 2 always pop up in my mind in these kind of threads.

Id get the 2017 CTR or a Zonda since these are taken.

Imolarot e39 m5

i need this in my life

a cts v as far as realistic goes,could take a while for a minimum wage student in importtaxterritory and bogus gas and inspection prices

and this for unrealistic

Fuck. Looking around Miata forums, it looks like some tracks do/don't allow it, but the actual safety is questionable.

This thread shows someone from Blackbird Fabworx 'wanting to look into it' as of 2 months ago, but who knows.
forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=605591

Pagani Huayra Dinastia Purple

22b sti

probably for the same reasson i didnt buy one, i love them and i like thinking that they are great, but the truth is it is a garbage car, so i dont want to have one and destroy my dream

RHD Civic EG completely stock. For some reason I love them so god damn much. Maybe it's just the hatchback part or maybe it's that 90's feel. For whatever reason though, they're beautiful.

>tfw all the EG civics in my area are completely riced out and fucked to shit

>pic related
>tfw even good ones aren't so expensive
Sucks to be a failure

The Crew: Bentley Dirt spec

This purple carbon is stunning

F-350, crew cab, long bed.

Yup

I know it varies, I'm saying max lockup is 50/50. The system varies between pure RWD and 50/50.

If you really want more AWD feel get a Tarzan G-box, they basically just exaggerate the G force to the ATTESA computer to get more AWD engagement.

Yeah I think a lot of people dont realize the RF offer no extra protection. From videos I have seen there is NO fucking way to fit a roll bar in with all that shit. I love the RF but feel bad for all the people that are going to get rejected at tracks. Wait until the first RF rolls and someone dies. Banned.
And this is coming from a NA owner.

you'll never ruin a set of tires on a new ecoboost gt
feels bad

Dream big, baby. Keep chocking those pennies away, one day you'll come up with the $3500 you need to attain one of these rare and pricey beauties.

Someone is eventually going to make a hardtop that mimics the profile of the RF.
Blackbird is working on one, but a rollbar for the ragtop doesn't guarantee that you'll pass the broomstick test. You'll also probably need to replace the seat rails and mounts and the seats themselves, unless you're 5'7" or so. Honestly, if tracking the car is a big deal to you, get a 86 or wait until Mazda removes head from ass and makes a MX-5 coupe.

The factory aluminum hoops are fucking garbage though and are worth replacing with a good rollbar even if you don't track.

why is it a garbage car?
the exterior is beautiful and the interior is beautiful
i drive a 159 2.2 4banger for half a year now and had literally 0 problems

if you care about the le fwd meme just get the q4 version and you'll have awd

Ford Falcon XD panelvan in this colour, has to be windowless and the Ghia front end with a 351 Cleveland th400 and 9" diff

A perfect sevener.

A 7-series.

Twesla

Tesla Model S with Twingo mod
I'd post it on Veeky Forums every day