>glance at license plate
>"RUB1OUT"
>...

lel

>everyday on my commute
>mustang driving like reckless faggot in residential
>notice his plate
>1bdmtha

Maybe they graduated from the University of Texas and supported Marco Rubio in the recent election? lol.

I saw some dude in a Hellcat with the license plate actually saying "HELLCAT". I'm surprised he was able to get it, Arizona can be pretty picky about plate names.

I have no idea why I laughed at that, but bravo.

I don't get it

fucking lel

fucking weebs man

this

Tesla vanity plates are pretty fucking bad.

WATTFUN
ZEROCO2

We fucking get it, You're too good for combustion. The fact that you spent $140k to save gas money makes you look stupid enough, that $400 for a vanity plate is icing in the cake.

They don't give two fucks about the environment, they just care about stroking their own dicks to the thought that they're good people.

>icing in the cake
kek good one

>Miata
>WAT sticker
>Weeb
Not bad.

>ZEROCO2
are you in chimpcago? i saw this on i90 a while back.

it was a chick driving

>ZEROCO2
>dah elektricity just comes out of thin air bro, no emissions bro

Fuck these people.

One of the stuck up parts of Canada. I've also seen multiple versions of that.

0 CO2
0 SEE02

$400 for a vanity plate? Mine cost me $30 for the application process, $50 for the plate itself, and now every year it costs me $30 to renew it. So $80 for the first year, $30 every year after that. Who the fuck would pay $400.

It's around $200-$350cad depending on how far the Asians running the registry want to stick it in you. After that registration is the same as a normal plate, $80 a year or whatever. Even at $250 only an attention whore would pay that much. If you get one you better be driving something unique.

this
in california its less than $100 initially and depending on the plate type 40-80 for renewal

well they're gooks so its not like they can stick very far in you even if they wanted to

Yes, some weebs will ahegao while you're fucking them

>filename
Took the rant right out of my mouth

>are you in chimpcago? i saw this on i90 a while back.
If you have good plates, they have to be secured with special bolts or else your plates will get ripped off. Then you'll have to pay the fees again for replacements.

how inspirational

I have one:

fucking this

Fucking Tesla fags.

i almost chose vee ate instead

"lol oil" is actually pretty fucking good.

It has the friendly talking shit vibe, ala GTR v Corvette fags, as opposed to the "I have my head so fucking far up my ass my adams apple is actually my nose" which is where the rest of them firmly are.

8 MPG is way funnier.

>Fucking Tesla fags.
What's so good about Tesla bodies anyways? They have no frame and the way they are put together with adhesives instead of welds and welds in other spots makes the car body terrible after any kind of collision. The outer body can be "stretched" into position and some spot welds done. But overall, the whole body is probably twisted awry and some welds and adhesives are shot.