I just payed 22.6k, after taxes for the 2017 Corolla SE (in California)

I just payed 22.6k, after taxes for the 2017 Corolla SE (in California).

>Did I get ripped off?

yyyyuup

bread on hood before we waste time roasting you.

nice prius

Really? :( I guess I overestimated my haggling abilities...

jelly- hope you like it bruv

don't know if that guy is a toyota dealer or not.. after taxes & dealer fees i think $22.6k is a good deal for a 2017 corolla SE enjoy it

don't same fag

im gonna assume from the lack of responses that i didn't too badly...

>I bought the most popular econbox in the world
>Is it bad

Nigga you did okay.

>buying a Corolla New
Why

no same fag. genuinely want a new car just working on credit and they're just so gd expensive

>>buying a Corolla
>Why
fixed

eh with taxes and fees it couldn't have been that much of a deal since the SE starts at what $20,500? either way thoughts it's a nice car OP, I own a '15 Corolla S and it's been solid... just try to not kill yourself having to listen to/drive with that god awful (but reliable) CVT

shouldve got a hyundai elantra sport 2017

No thanks. I'm not a freak.

2018 Camry looking juicy

Looks awful, get some glasses.

Starting to look like less of an econbox and more of an actual car

How about you go poorfag somewhere else.

>why buy corolla

Nigga it's bulletproof, in a figurative sense. Change the oil and go forever. Fuck off with that shit "why buy the best car for the money under 20k" bullshit.

Yes you got ripped off by about 4K

Brush it off and let the salesman take his kids to Disney.

I got my Focus for $18k and it's faster and nicer. Good job OP.

Second.

You can get a 2017 Camry SE (not Corolla) for 17,500 before taxes, in California taxes and fees (dealer documentation fee is legally limited to $80 max in Cali) should be

Also I am not an experienced negotiator or anything like that, I bet if you got a rly slick guy to do the deal you could probably get even lower.

That's why I'd say the true achievable new price of a 2017 Camry SE is 17,500 or lower.

you didn't do badly, you just wasted a shitton of money on an extremely generic car.
If you had bought used and a few years old you could've saved half of that money to spend on things you actually enjoy instead of wasting it on driving.

Shitty American car wint be worth shit in 2 years

>Corolla
Why in the fuck would anyone buy a new Corolla?

Better than the new civic desu
toyota's design is finally better than honda's

This desu

I got a '17 Corolla L and I kinda hate it. It's a reliable car that gets decent mileage but fuck all if it isn't the most boring, soulless, depressing drive I've ever experienced

For 22k, OP really should have gotten an 86 or Fiesta ST instead

You could've paid 3 grand for a descent early 2000s Corolla and put the rest towards an actually fun car, you fucking daft cunt.