What if France was physically connected to Britain instead of mainland Europe?

What if France was physically connected to Britain instead of mainland Europe?

what if ur mum was ur dad

Creative and intelligent
Nice

what if up was down

Things would be different

I FUCKING REALISED THAT ALREADY YOU STUPID IDIOT
CAN'T SOMEONE GIVE ME A PROPER FUCKING ANSWER???RAWWW What is this shit board?

What if we sunk France into the ocean?

Its a retarded question, so you get retarded answers

So france would be connected to britan and spain would be molded in deeper in the continent? There would be no one left to surrender

What if Blastoise was my dad?

The world would be totally different. The Channel has had an immense impact on history. Not only ensuring the survival of Britains Monarchy and culture but it's directly responsible for Britains historical Naval and maritime focus.

But it was

What if the UK still owned Normandy?

The resultant mix of the two vilest peoples to ever populate the Earth would breed a race that would bring 10,000 of darkness unto mankind

they sort of do, belgiums a port for the west as dutch for the east

what if charlemagne was a nigger

t. Kraut

We'd have to build a bigger wall

Not to mention it also caused Napoleon's rise and defeat, Germany's initial success in WW2...etc

Would have changed the dynamic of the Roman Empire.

Wiz would finally not be a hack.

Not much different. They're so similar today and in the past considering they did the same things at the same time.

>What if Normandy still owned the UK?

ftfy

>dogger land
>dogger

Your personal favorite alt history fanfic would be real

The world would be much better off.

No one can know for sure. Too many things would have changed for us to even be able to guess. The very development of humanity even from prehistory would be altered.

Questions like this are fucking stupid.

What if the Mediterranean sea was all land?? What if the Sahara desert was fertile grassland?? What if water wasn't wet?? What if gravity worked in reverse??!?

No one can speculate about this shit because it's impossible to know. It would literally be a completely different world with no connection to our own.

England would be a number of French Departments. I'd say along the lines of Haut Tamise, Bais Tamise, Cornuailles, Les Pennines, Anglia et Sévern, Basseterre du Lothianne).

The celtic lands (Ireland, Scotland, Wales) would have been free, prosperous states.