what car is this, Veeky Forums

overpriced bogan mobile.

TSU TSU TSU

a Pulova Calais Turbo

Holden Lebanon turbo

thanks

Rambler Marlin turbo

Its a Ford XR6 Turbo ya dikhed

Dont come here much any more, what happened to the dat thread?

early 2000's p plater special.

Apparently postie and falcunt shitposted it into getting b&, discord lives on but I don't have a link

Ah well, I don't use discord anyway
Cheerio

Nissan Skyline with a body kit

Opel Rekord
p
e
l

R
e
k
o
r
d

Falcunt couldn't handle being banhammered from some Discord chat so he went into a full 12/10 chimp out, tried to drag some guy called Postie through the mud by saying he was CTA from the /dbt/ etc. Basically samefagged the thread to literal death.

Everybody left, surprise surprise.

And then after that, another couple of guys in the Discord had a severe case of induced autism and tried causing drama, promptly got underageb&, and then came into the /dat/ trying to convince everyone that Postie was a pedophile or something. That's how all the "Postman Scat" stuff that floated around for a week came to be, the two underageb& kiddos got butthurt and basically shitted up /dat/ after /dat/ until the mods got a gutfull of it and started pruning them every time some made a new one.

So yeah, that's why the /dat/ isn't a thing anymore. Give it some time, wait for the children to move on in life, and then it might be viable to have it going again. If leafs can have a Canada General then we should be able to manage.

If your car doesn't have curtains you aint worth shit

No one believes your shit.
Falcunt is a sperg but the postie memes are real.

Barney detected.

>Barney detected.

That mofo still owes me a beer.

Hello Falcunt, how's your gearbox?

>everyone is falcunt
yep

holcunt lebwagon

u fkn wot m8

No, just you.

Just starting to get into cars and that and want to know what you blokes think what would be a good start.
Ive got a van for work so i dont need a daily driver and was looking for a fun car i can fiddle with and learn a bit off
Im torn between get an old NA/NB miata cause they are cheap and look alright or should i save properly and import an s15, chaser or something similar
Any advice would be great, basically want it to be FR, manual, cheap and easy part avaliablity.

Do you have a budget?

If you want cheap FR that's easy to get parts for, buy the cheapest manual Commodore or Falcon you can find.

I've saved up around 5k atm and don't mind saving more to get something good.
I'm not a fan of the Commodores and Falcons made past the 2000s and the earlier models which i like are all to pricey or have had heaps of work done to them and id rather something more vanilla