Have you ever had someone take a picture of your car or admire it?

Have you ever had someone take a picture of your car or admire it?

I noticed someone taking a picture of my car for the first time today while in traffic, granted it was a 14 year old kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eu3G1hBno0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I drive a silvia so I get told to do a skid a couple of times a month if that counts.

They took a picture of your 3k civic to laugh at you, Juan

i get alot of people asking about it or reving at me at lights. Mainly ricers in civics or other miata drivers.

My 1991 Mazda 323F got a lot of attention from older dudes which is fucking weird, but it makes sense because it was the hot shit back then.
Don't have a pic of it tho

My elderly relatives always compliment how comfy the seats are

>modernshit
>comfortable

It's not that car that pic is just a meme

My 240z got attention. Honks, waves, people would come up to talk about it. One guy followed me home to talk about it.

My Saab 900 has gotten a few remarks from people that once had them.

One of my cars is an '85 Jaguar Sovereign and everytime I take it out, I always get looks of admiration

I've even had cyclists and teenagers compilment it. I don't have the heart to tell them it's only worth about 7000 Aussie dollars and still needs some work done here and there

>out at night
>walking back to my car from a bar
>see some guy taking a picture with his phone
>set my alarm off as a joke
>he makes a weird face then keepa taking pictures

>Turns out It was some fucking parking cop putting a boot on my car

ree

had a milf compliment my c-class at the gas station once.

shoulda banged her

take care of your car man

Someone takes a picture of my Tesla Model S P95D nearly weekly.

I had three people in a year admire my shitbike KLR. No idea why, two asked if it was for sale, even.

Its deliberately ugly and dinged up and I never wash it and it has rust and shit.

Never had people take pics of just my car, but theirs next to mine. Mines an E30. Had someone pose their e36, e46, e28, e92 m3, 2002 next to them

i've had people try talking to me at red lights and gas stations about my old dakota it was super clean for 24 years old

my fucking miata gets way too much attention
it's basically the only one where i live so it's probably why
annoying as fuck

Worked as an elementary school tutor and for Halloween I used the school's poster materials and gave my Cobalt SS an Ecto-1 motif. Parked it out front partially into the school and all the kids wanted a picture with it.

Never seen anyone come to my car when I'm stopped (and I'm not surprised considering it's a 1992 ranger).
But when I'm Driving?
Since my exhaust pipe fell off and my muffler has a hole in it, it's loud as fuck.
Might as well be straight piped with how much fucking noise the bastard puts out.

Anytime I accelerate (or downshift and gets crackles & pops from what's left of the exhaust), if there's someone around, they usually stare at me.

Even if it is obnoxious I enjoy the sound & stares too much to fix it.

And when I'm blasting my music (and I've got a surprisingly decent sound system in there) it only makes my old truck stand out even more.

youtu.be/Eu3G1hBno0c

That was taken with only the rear sliding window open.
When all of them down, shits even louder.

Not to mention the sound from OUTSIDE the car

Don't like gays hitting on you?

ya, i hate it ;_;

for some reason anons here have saved pictures of my shitty '98 grand marquis and occasionally i'll see it get posted

There's no need to lie about what car you drive on the internet, user.

>doesn't post picture

I daily a spitfire in a 3rd world shithole, so yeah, every day.

Had two guys from the Netherlands take pictures of my Hakkapeliitta 8 tires... apparently studs were something magical and unfathomably weird to them

some bus riders told me my car looked like shit once

Yes, but not for the reasons you think they would.

is it the one with the ratio of wheels to landau tops, 'cause that shit makes me giggle

Someone did take a picture of my shitbox but only because they'd put a shitty "wing" covered in Initial D references on the roof and were laughing at it.

Don't know if it counts but some qt3.14 with what I presume to be her dad's hellcat said she liked my shorts when I was filling up at the gas station. I told her I would trade my shorts for her car... I still have the shorts.

That has to be awkward as fuck. Like, it's one thing if you catch someone at a gas station or parking lot, but to follow them to their fucking house just to talk about their car? Sounds weird.

Yeah I'm with you on that. If someone followed me home just to talk about my car I would legit be creeped the fuck out. Not like I need to worry about that happening in my Sentra kek

Ancient folks always ask me about my car. They love it, think it's so cute, etc. it's kind of heartbreaking to tell them it's shit.

My Saturn Ion Redline used to get a bunch of attention from people who actually knew about the car, everything else though that ive owned gets glossed over

I've had multiple people come up to me over the years. Craziest experience was a woman's # left in my door handle; she said she had recently bought an e36 and was hoping to get together and talk cars. It's a 20 year old car and still a head turner. Feels like a curse most times desu

shit user what're you waiting for

It could be an elaborate ploy to lure him to a secluded area where he'll get gang raped by mexicans, after which they'll steal his car and bring it to a chop shop.

I took my H2 through a Taco Bell drive thru at 1:00 a.m. and was hit on by the middle aged black cashier who looked like she was on the wrong side of a meth bender.

Yeah, people ask me all the time at lights what the car is, if it actually has wifi, I've seen people taking pics of the car driving next to me, lots of people give me thumbs up, honk, wave, head nod etc etc

>"woah that's a nice car!"
>can't tell if not close enough to say thanks
if you're not within a few car lengths it's not awkward

>stance kid handing out fliers for his school's car show
>drops a flier in some guys Chevelle
>guy hits the remote start and the kid jumps

People of all ages stare at my 86 all the time.

Lmao exactly my fear. I live in SoCal so that wouldn't be unheard of...
I'm just antisocial desu. People have taken pics of my car while I'm walking up and I'd rather burn sometime than have a conversation with them.

it usually grabs the attention of normies and children who think it's as fast as it looks, I find it pretty amusing

then there are people who recognize it from the early gran turismo games, and people who own or used to own one

If I were lying, why would I say it's an 86?

>inb4 GT86 or AE88

It's not an 86, it will never be an 86.

Oh you were talking about THAT 86

Yeah I guess that's a pretty good way to fool retards into thinking you drive a sport scar

I used to drive a 1970 Mustang Fastback in Grabber blue. Got lots of attention everywhere. One instance that I remember most fondly was a couple walking by it at the grocery store. The guy was all over the car, while his girl expressed disgust in his "childish" admiration of my car. Girls will never understand will they?

>be me
>be at the beach having lunch
>be finished up, walking back to my motorcycle
>see three women hanging around it, they're taking pictures of the oldest one (who's about 70)
>they notice me walking up, they stop what they're doing and ask me if it's my bike
>I'm like 'Yeah, it is'
>they apologise, I'm like 'Nah lol it's fine'
>tell the oldest lady they were taking pictures of she can sit on it if she wants
>this makes her day
>one of the others tells me it's a lovely colour (Kawasaki lime green)
>joke with them that if I had've known this was gonna happen I would have washed it first
>turns out they were taking pictures for her Facebook page
>they're done, wish them a good day as I gear up and bugger off home

>yfw there's a blood stain where the old lady sat

Had someone 'mire my '99 Integra before I got my front end smashed in. Now I get a lot of looks.

I drive a red AW11. I get attention all the time. It's awful.

pic related is similar enough to post, but yeah get stares and pics alot

>sold miata
>current car doesn't have pop ups to blink at passing NA miata drivers

>be me
>buy AW11 last week
>3SGTE swap
>in a state over so I have to road trip it back
>get back to my metro area
>get goes flying past me
>brakes light up
>oh fuck there's a cop around here and we've been speeding (speedo doesn't work)
>kid in back window pops his head out
>waves me forward
>they slow down a little more
>I speed up a little more
>he motions me to roll down my window
>we're doing close to 75
>yells if I'm in the AZ MR2 club
>"No I just bought this"
>sick bro I'll see you at cars and coffee
>they speed off into the night

i live 2000 miles away now and people still take pictures of this thing i left in my dad's driveway and post it on local car pages.

This
I had lots of other BMW drivers take pictures with my old E30. I haven't been able to really drive my new one around at all but it's in better shape than the last so I assume it'll be worse.

>high flow cats
>true dual rotted glasspack
>45° turnout
>muh looks for dayzzz
>muh shiny blue looks top tier to normies

bro that's lit as fuck

Would've been sick in 1999, give that girl some love and do some updating.

>t. not a Tesla owner

When I had my e36 people talked to me all the time about the car. I wish I never sold it.

Sure.
But I drive a 400hp two seater that gets to 60 in under 5 seconds, so it's not really surprising.

Old people always come up and ask what engine ive got in it.

>drive an MGB
>get thumbs up all the time
>people even roll down their windows in traffic to give me props for it
>especially rednecks
>mfw rednecks have nothing for adoration for a 4-cyclinder imported sports car
>mfw they specifically praised the power-weight ratio and how it only needed a tiny engine to go fast

I mean I ain't hating, I'm just surprised because this is like everything redneck cars ain't.

Mostly old gay men, but yeah. I never used to like old Saabs, but the people who did were the type who never bothered to take care of them.

Most people who've approached me start with "I used to have one of those and loved it..." until it caught fire, exploded, raped their wallet...

As someone who lives in a Redneck place a surprising number of them aren't all V-8's and pick ups. They just like things that can be fun or made fun.

I mean there's allot that are just 'Shove in a V8' but allot of them do enjoy little sports cars as well. Guy down the road dailies a NA Miata in the summer, and you wouldn't guess it from his typical attire of Camo and more camo.

My first truck which was a 91 Toyota got A complimented by a girl from tinder before she sucked my dick in it, my current focus gets none except from my friends who also like hatches. But, when i had my crx, i got a complement every fucking parking lot i went to, or at least a conversation with another crx owner, I had two little kids admire it which honestly was the coolest imo. I miss it desu, i should have never sold it, it was fucking nice for the year

People look at my miat on regular basis since i dont live in manly america.

>AE88
fucking retard

Yes, but people are easily impressed here since everyone around is a poorfag driving a Peugeot, a Renault or a VW.

Well now we have a problem, user.
Because existing in a world where you don't believe me is an outcome I just won't even consider.

>you now realize that you are this mad

No right hand drive, no hachiroku. I didn't ask for it to be this way, but this is the way it is.

Yea. At a gas station a guy came out of his car from the parking spaces and walked towards me to say, "Your car is dream car status bro. Is it AWD? I bet it goes!".
At a red light, guy signals me to drop my window. "Badass! This is rare, I've only seen one other" and assortment of other questions.
One mechanic asked if I would ever sell it. That I started to make him jealous, interested in my car. Even though I told him all its issues. Driving on the freeway, see passenger in car next to me pointing at my car, excited.
Nods and waves.

It's just a simple slow Subaru.
I'll admit, I do like it. Maximum comfy feels. Even if it's mostly rooted in them recognizing a familiar body, to the 22b.

>be me in my stock aw11
>people yell out there windows for me to do burnouts
>people yell at me to rip skids
>I can do none of these things

photos of your swap? I've been considering doing the same.

Yeah, plenty of times. People with much fanicer cars stops and stares, esp when im at my local car wash.

>AE88 not an 86 meme
user you might as well get a tripcode if you're going to be this autistic

ring wann

1st gen subi life.

>ring wann

what is this gibbrish?

Not gonna lie, it looks quite nice.

Only let down by having the gay Opel badge instead of the 10x more aesthetically pleasing Vauxhall badge.

Are these those lot lizards I've heard so much about?

I was still in high school and a guy that was from the other class came up to me after school as I was just getting in my car and he was like: >>Are you selling it?
>Nah man, I like it.
>>Is it AWD?
>Yeah, all the models after '97 are, this is '99.
>>So no problems in the winter?
>Not a single one.
>>What engine is it?
>1.6 liter with LPG, so it's slow af, but I love it.
And then he continued asking small stupid questions. He really liked it.

There was also a guy in the same car as mine but it was a wagon and we waved.

Otherwise everybody else just shits on it, though.

this post sounds really american

I had somebody take a picture of my Civic hatch a while ago
not an EK, mind you, the new one
I don't really get it

I can take a few a little later

I'm getting the cat put on and smog testing it today

But I'll be real with you and tell you that I bought it from a guy, I did not do the swap myself.

All the time
I have had people flag me down or follow me into stores to ask why it sounds like it does and what did I do to make it sound like that ect.

Built motor with long tubes, bassani x pipe and B&B bullets

all the time

mix of kids,old guys, nignogs, and some girls (but very few of those). My best experience was talking to this old guy in his late 60s about how he owned a lime-green Challenger R/T in high school. He was super excited to see big V8s are still around when i told him its a 6.4 L V8.