With all these retarded cars designs we have today, what do you expect the common car to look like in ten years?

With all these retarded cars designs we have today, what do you expect the common car to look like in ten years?

>With all these retarded cars designs we have today
Pic unrelated?

aerodynamic, small window, with LED lights. the big selling point will be the self driving, electric range, and the comfy interiors to nap in while it drives you

Larger front ends because pedestrians, rounded corners because pedestrians and I think that basally every front grill within 10 years (or at the very least the badging) will be a radar cover

that doesn't look too bad

Every car will be a bulbous 4 door crossover coupe covered in all sorts of creases and edges, with windows short enough to require front and side view cameras. Headlights will be raised to completely blind any motorist still daft enough to be driving an archaic olde car

That looks nicer than the vellfire for some reason. Less retarded grille I guess.

thats fine actually

>not angry headlights
>no massive grille
>no unnecessary bodylines
still pigfat when you look at that bumper, but its a worthwhile tradeoff

>only two doors

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

This.

suzuki a cute

Puffy round interiors that make car interiors look like bounce castles

Suzuki have literally the best modern designs.

I miss mine. Great little car.

I forgot about suzuki

>so much pigfat parking spaces have to be redesigned
>massive airvents which are all fake because the car is electric
>22 inch factory wheels
>A N G E R Y shapes everywhere
>entire dashboard is one big infotainment screen
>every door is remotely operated for no reason

I can come up with up millions more.

A pillars arent thick enough

>Bland shitbox
Kys

Gotta have muh 5 star safety ratings to appeal to Janet, the soccer mom who loves anal and has sex with the family dog.

When I first saw this I thought it might be an armored military vehicle with a low radar profile. Then I realized it's not a plane, so nobody's gonna care about the radar profile.

I thought the H in the name might stand for hydrogen and it's a modern fuel cell hybrid vehicle. But it isn't, it's just a plain old boring underpowered tank-looking soccer-mom crossuv, as if we didn't have enough of them already.

It was supposed to be a Scion but Toyota went full retard minutes after it's discontinue.