Cars that make you seethe with anger

I don't know what it is about these cars. I don't know how many of these are on the roads, but I have never driven and NOT seen about 6-7 of them while going through town (small town, population less than 25,000). The biggest assholes I know drive them. At first I thought it was a coincidence, but of the 7 people I know who own a blue Jeep Liberty, all of them are just the worst (kind of an exception of my one bud, but he's an asshole anyways). Is it the car that ruins the people? Did the people ruin this car? Does anybody else see a million of these fucking things?? Also, are there any cars you see all the time that just rub you the wrong way?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/battlewagon/
youtube.com/watch?v=y7UHqpvmT_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lItIyxGZUZQ&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I FUCKING hate this piece of shit with passion, I can't wait for the day this nigger cuntshit gets discontinued

Oversized SUV's like ford explorers and GMC acadias, but only when I see soccer moms with likewise oversized sunglasses, makes me uneasy.

oh god it's a mr. potato head car with a minivan head, and suv pieces stuck on

>"I HATE YOU"
>"I HATE YOU"
>"I HATE YOU"
>"I HATE YOU"
>"I HATE YOU"
I hope they all get crushed crashed blowup and grenade.

Honda CR-V cause they are the worst drivers or any crossover expect the Dodge Durango R/T

I don't know what it's called, but I see these ridiculous station wagons from the 70s with 6 inches of lift. They're fucking disgusting and I see them all the time where I live. I just want to shoot the little faggots who think it's cool to lift a hippie soccer mom mobile.

Instantly recognized what you were talking about
reddit.com/r/battlewagon/

Cringiest automotive meme of this decade without a doubt.

I don't see the ones I'm thinking of on there. The ones I see are legit 70s shit. Many of them have wood siding and are covered in rust. And these ones look almost stock, regular tires but a ridiculous lift. If you're gonna lift a car, stick some big-ass tires on there too for god's sake.

?

>jeep
shit cars, and shit drivers

Any of these new Japanese cars with disgustingly edgy styling. Think Lexus, Nissan, Honda...

Also anything Dodge/Chrysler. Just utter trash.

this looks like fun to me

my friend took an old wagon, chopped off the roof, shot some bullets through the doors, and drives around pretending he's in Mad Max.

>youtube.com/watch?v=y7UHqpvmT_Y
THERE YOU ARE! FUCK YOU!!

I like mine though. :(

Agreed. In my area everybody loves Jeeps and it's like a redneck status symbol. Mostly wannabe "country" guys and "country" girls who just want the hill billy willie

my friend has a two door wrangler and it's the cheapest SUV I've seen. Shitloads of road noise with the soft top, no rear seat room to speak of, and you can barely fit a toaster in the trunk. And it has shit gas mileage to round it all out.

I guess it'd be good if your typical drive involves 10 miles of offroading, but there's a reason why 4 out of the top 10 worst cars this year are Jeeps.

Most people around here have to navigate some pretty treacherous potholes on their daily drives lol

I'm a PA bro as well, our roads must be some of the worst in the country.

Where I live, the suburban wannabe-redneck population is pretty high so about half the vehicles are pickup trucks and another quarter are SUVs.

You can always tell who's from the suburbs because those trucks are pristine and have never seen a day of hard use in their lives.

I love Pennsylvania but god damn are their roads shitty. And the mandatory inspections mean I can't legally drive a rusted-out shitbox. That's why I moved to Ohio.

Ignoring the drivers, I saw one of those with the third brake light mounted near the roof, and there were already huge rust bubbles forming around the light housing. How does that happen?

it's an american car, user, and a cheap one at that.

But now you're in... OHIO :0

This and the bmw x6, they are everywhere in socal. I have to use all of my energy just to not autisticly screech every time I see one.

That happens because the car is evil and at least there is always rust and time that will erode every single one of those bug-eyed bastards

Veeky Forums's favourite normie tells you how bad the Tesla is. youtube.com/watch?v=lItIyxGZUZQ&

I'm sensing some deep-seated hatred. Do you want to talk about it?

the diesel liberties weren't bad. they were tiny inside compared to the cherokee they replaced, but in and of themselves weren't to bad.