Why do make art?

Why do make art?

Define art.

>plebs obsessed with that meme painting when the wedding at cana is in the same room

I dont even know what the point is anymore.

I do it for a living and to restore balance to the world.

What balance?What kind of bullshit is that?

LOOMIS
O
O
M
I
S

>Why do make art?
2 reasons

1. to make money
2. because you have an autistic drive to be creative and you won't be satisfied unless you make art (the fact that you won't be satisfied even after making art isn't really relevant)

>once islam inevitably enslaves europe the imams will destroy and burn all of it for depicting life
feels bad man

My propaganda will be used by groups to cleanse the earth of infidels.

Why not?

I see 2 of my favorite paintings on the opposite wall. The plebs can have their one painting they know. More art for me!

Desperate struggle to relate to someone or something before you die.

It use to be for showing off how rich kings were, that they could afford to have people in there society that specialized in drawing pictures. Then it was for propaganda, now it's completely useless.

It's useful for money laundering.

It was always propaganda and still is.

>Why

real art just gets done by itself. the question why is not in nature, it and its answers are just a product of the inferior human mind in the undeveloped state, ie that state which cant allow art to be made.

Its fun.

The whole fucking Louvere is like that, it's the most tastelessly organized museum I have ever seen. They just covered almost all free surfaces with paintings like in op's picture. Who the fuck would hang two or free paintings under one another in a museum? Almost no other great painting is highlighted in a way similar to the Mona Lisa, they are just randomly thrown on the wall with a bunch of others.

To project emotion on the outside world

Six functions of art: 1. Religious: things like iconography can enhance or alter religious events, experiences, or worship. 2. Commemorative: sketches, paintings, photography, etc. help record a particular event or person's existence for the purpose of memory. 3. Persuasive: Art can be used to convince or influence the minds of others, as in political cartoons or forms of propaganda. 4. Aesthetic: Art can readily serve to decorate or make appealing a fixture or object, fancying up tools, weapons, buildings, etc. for the users' pleasure. 5. Commentary: the artist may express opinion or observances on society or other things. 6. Self-Expression: Art is valuable in the individual, as it can allow the flow of ideas, provide therapeutic activity, or for fun.

because its fun
t. artist

Separates us from the neanderthals. Literally. Gods how I hate those beetle-browed beast ""men"".

t. proud Homo sapien