Sup Veeky Forums finally lowered my car on some Megans. Post your s chassis in this thread

Sup Veeky Forums finally lowered my car on some Megans. Post your s chassis in this thread.

>Not slammed
>No cringe degree camber

Patrician taste my good sir.

I will never understand why people like these

I hoped that you'd leave it stock, but it looks good. Just don't stance it

the rest of the world will never understand why some autists like to fuck dos

my silvia k's

Nice to see that thing closer to the ground!

About time, looks so much nicer now

good job on the tasteful mods just remove the stickers

My shitbox

>lowered my car on some Megans
>he bought poop-tier coilovers that people ONLY buy to go low and lowered his car
ah stancefag in the making I see

gg my dude
The same reason why I like it when women dominate me

I follow you both on Instagram, I hope you feel watched cause I sure as hell do

lb, don't fuck it up, I followed you because it was clean

What Nissan is that?

Same reason not everyone spins out at 5mph when turning, most people aren't retarded like you

Damn dude

S12

kosei k1 are best

Why did they call the camry coupe an s12?

That's too low, you're gonna rip that bumper right off

>megan racing coilovers

I had a set of D2 coilovers (same factory), they were leaking from 2 shocks and all the bushings were worn by 60k miles of daily driving.
After these shit out on you, get a brand like Fortune Auto so you can have them serviced/rebuilt in country.

Thanks man, they're P1s but same thing.

Just got this seat in the other day. Everyone should get a bucket seat the difference over stock is amazing. You feel much more connected to the chassis.

another S chassis destroyed by a tasteless ricer
>b-but its not much, its not ricing!
yes it is.

kek, as long as it's reversible I think its alright. the stock springs are awful anyway. Overfenders and other bs on a clean car I can't forgive though.

Apex literally had it at 4x4 height before, with some weird Chinese wheels too. Now he's got OEM wheels and it's lowered tastefully. It's not like it's slammed or anything.

about time dude.

i used to drive a white hatch on avs6s but i crashed that when an suv stopped short of me. i bought this to replace it.

That sucks your new one looks good though. Were the advans saveable? love those wheels

Probably will when these shit the bed. Cars aligned now and she drives good.

we need to get you some wheels and then type x aero Leland

Here's my 1990 coupe. It's really beat but I'm slowly making it reliable

user you still haven't told me

how?

Here's one (#1) I owned around 2002 right after purchase. I just sold my most recent one (#5) a few months ago and already obsessively looking for an S13 coupe. These cars are a disease you can't shake.

thanks pal! thankfully the advans only made it out with one scrape. sold them off to a guy who put them on an r32 sedan. they're easily one of my favorite wheels too, i'd like to get a 5lug set eventually.

That's lucky, yea they're very cool. I had a set of 17x9 in 5 stud the newer style though.
I prefer the old ones with fatter spokes so I sold mine to a friend, also for an r32 and they suit it well.

AVS6 is god tier

>Actually buying ebay junk parts

those look proper on the s14. i know a guy with a 17x9 set but i'd need so much spacer in the back to fill out my overs its almost not worth it. heres the old car with the advans. only set i've ever seen with the spoke stickers. i'm in the US too so they're even pretty dang rare here

forgive me for my sins :c

im diggin dat scubaru

Was my friendos until about 3 hours ago.
I just swapped a new EJ25 in for him after his stock engine jumped timing & blew, then he realized that he couldn't afford to fix everything wrong with it & gave it to me.
So I guess I own a GC8 coupe now aswel as like 6 other cars that i don't know where to put.

just lowered your car on hot garbage is what you did. enjoy your pos 240 lul

o shit did it come with a vape? also does it run now?

Needed some finishing up minor stuff when I handed it off. I had finals to do for school & he needed a car so he sent it to a shop then realized how much actual labor costs when it's not your friend doing it free. But 7-9 hours into pulling the engine from a Legacy GT parts car I bought, rebuilding it, then pulling the GC8's EJ & plopping in the new one with the GC8 intake manifold & sensors. Drove it onto the trailer to take it to the shop.

fuckin bazinga.

about time you dumb asshole

I have an r chassis so I cant post

Not a fan of the wheels but very nice.
Are those sum gram lights? Cool line up.

post it anyway fag its close enough

Has anyone got an sr and had boosting issues? Mine is cutting out around 4-5k rpm under load and I'm not sure why, plugs look fine. Haven't tested coils yet though.