Redpill me on Fieros, Veeky Forums. 1988 model v6 getrag tranny sounds like a dream

Redpill me on Fieros, Veeky Forums. 1988 model v6 getrag tranny sounds like a dream.

AW11 is better

Mr2 is better unless you plan on having a death machine by buying a fiero that's had a v8 swap, or you plan to swap one in yourself. Even then, you can just turbo an mr2 easier.

fiero with a bodykit

They're awful, imagine if jeep was making sports cars in the 80s, that's what the fiero is like.
Then again, pretty much any american car in the 80s was trash.

Lots of aftermarket bodykit support I believe

Fiero is a easier for modification, in the us, the MR2 is a better finished car.

In a sense yeah.

nah, it's some kind of weird dodge stratus

I drove an automatic 88 GT in high school(2010). It was an understeering, underpowered bag of ass.

oh look it's another
>furfag benchracer who has no idea what xe is talking about
episode

How did you understeer a MR V6 vehicle?

MR can understeer easily if poorly ste up cause little grip in front due to weight. Easily fixed with by alternating weight distribution.

All the normies will think you're cool as fuck.
Also they're a great fun without getting into trouble as they're not particularly high powered and don't oversteer as easily as most MR cars. Also has a decent amount of trunk room, good visibility, and is relatively safe as far as 80s cars go. 88 formula is the best car performance wise. Don't get the auto.

>All the normies will think you're cool as fuck.
delusional fiero owner detected

probably the same person as It's an awful car, I had the displeasure of tuning one up that had been sitting for a while, the entire car is like somebody build a car from a bunch of random parts laying around a car factory, it really seems like the entire car is an afterthought, like something somebody made in their garage.
It's really an awful car.

Are you sure that isn't a Roush?

The front wheels are doing the steering, and the engine is in the back. When there's not enough weight being transferred over the front, such as under acceleration, there's a lack of grip which results in understeer. A different suspension setup could mitigate this.

I don't own it anymore. Every normie I showed it to thought it was rad. Granted mine had a supercharged 3800. I realize they're inherently kind of retarded and never took my car seriously. but normies don't see that. They just see a mid engined sports car. Multiple idiots asked me if it was an old Ferrari. I just laughed and said it's a a garbage pontiac made of spare parts.
Not the same guy, but not everything has to be bespoke billet aluminum bullshit. Sometimes a piece of shit can be endearing. Your car and somebody else's shitbox are totally different. Don't you have a festiva? Those are trash too.

okay but really guys what's the upside?

I mean, it's pretty awesome. Just remember to check your oil or else you'll be fucked :^)

You just hate it cause you know you're such a shit driver that the moment you crank that engine you manage to make the entire car snap oversteer into an 18-wheeler.
Also you have never driven it and believe you know everything so how about you stop benchracing. We all allready know you know nothing about cars no matter how many shitty cars you pretend to own

>Also you have never driven it
100% wrong lol

well I've driven it and I know you're a retard.

As a former fiero owner I can say that this guy gets it.