Hello I got my drivers license and I'm afraid of driving and how i get over this?

Hello I got my drivers license and I'm afraid of driving and how i get over this?

Get an sw20 turbo and realize how scared you can be.

Drive more & drive often.

If you feel relaxed when you have a friend around then drive with a friend on the passenger seat.

I'm also in this situation and I thought it would be fun to finally drive alone but now it feels like i'm a terrible driver and everyone is judging me

My mom freaks out every time i go over a speed bump
One time i gave my friend a ride to home he was trying hard to not to express his anxiety

what are you afraid of?

>One time i gave my friend a ride to home he was trying hard to not to express his anxiety

and?

I gave few friends a ride, I was speeding, doing burnouts and power sliding in traffic. All of them were anxious/scared but later asked for more.

then judge every other cunt because most people are terrible drivers or just have fun and lessen to music you're not on a bus anymore

i dont know. i kinda feel like he doesnt want me to give him a ride home because im a shit driver yet he cannot refuse my favor.
also i have to give him a quick blow job to relax him after a ride

oh shit that's me ;_;

Being judged by superior drivers
I did just that on my first solo ride, turnt the music up and when i came to a stop i didn't realize that I've shifted down to third and I stalled three times ;_;
It sure is relaxing driving alone

>Being judged by superior drivers

and that's all? no fear of crashing, killing anyone or anything like that?

I hardly can understand then what's wrong with you.

by turning off the cartoons and driving
experience leads to confidence

are you asian?

Just be sure you have lots of gas, a few of your favourite cds and drive aimlessly for one or two hours. Highway, city, everything.

Herro how the fuck did you know

>bad driver
>mom scared of speed bumps
>friends scared to ride in the car with you

>fear of driving in traffic
don't grow up in a shithole with no traffic, with only empty roads to hoon on.

Do the same ride over and over and over.
Find yourself a place where there is noone on sight (a long straight line or a vacant lock) and work your braking progressively.

You are a cunt, typically the kind of shit you do alone, if you pulled that on me I would wait for the next stop, pull the handrake and beat the shit out of you like if you pointed a gun on me.

pussy

>find empty road, optimally gravel
>go fast until you feel confident

you don't need to go really fast, just go as fast as you can without shitting your pants or feeling like you're going to fall out of the corner. after some time you should feel more confident about your driving.

you just man up and drive, i wanted to kill myself while learning manual. but i got over it in 3 days