How does this little wanker have enough money to buy and mod his shit out? He barely looks 21

How does this little wanker have enough money to buy and mod his shit out? He barely looks 21

Other urls found in this thread:

huntandcompany.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhKhQP4PBo
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6xsv9-T80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because fags like you watch his"lifestyle vlogs" and it gives him YouTube bucks, furthering the cycle.

The moral of the story here is get a life.

>bought it with is own parents money
>can not into understanding how car loans work

There's lots of ways young people can buy "nice things"

How come you can't use common sense?

1. 648k subscribers + Youtube Ad Sense
2. Selling Merchandise
3. that pic you used is old as fuck, like when he started the channel and only had his 1 bone stock FR-S

That being said he was born into a slightly upper middle class family in California.

He just took advantage of that and created a brand.

I dont watch or like him btw

He has almost a million subs dude. Probably makes like 100k a year off that shit.

his parent's did not buy his GTR or 350z or his shop. That was all thanks to youtube ad sense and selling his merchandise to pre teens

car his parents bought him: his bone stock FR-S.

He has almost 700k.

>probably makes like 100k a year off that shit.

You are overestimating how much youtube actually pays lol.

this is his bread and butter
huntandcompany.com/

>torrey pines
>slightly upper middle class
he's solid upper middle class breh
literally one of the most expensive places in the US to live.

but who cares about his family? he's made all his money himself minus his shitty little stock frs they got him. He could have just as easily worked at wack arnolds and bought a weeb 240 and got the same amount of following.

he makes shit vids for monster drinking nocars and normies.
thats the only way to make money. you dont make money by being le true enthusiast.
its an entertainment channel not a car channel.

you're underestimating.
it's not about subs its about views.
he gets 1 million views every single week.
I guarantee you he makes 5-10k a month off youtube alone.

Nobody fucking knows really, not even himself probably. It appears 12 to 16 year olds love his car-illiterate meme-spewing and pseudo deeptalk about not letting your dreams be dreams. He has shittons of subscribers and views, and his merchandise sells like crazy I'd assume. The funniest part is how he always stressed how hard he worked towards having what he has. Jesus Christ mate, what in the actual fuck...

>go to car meets
>the second i step outta my shitbox Frs
>"hay, Tj Hunt Nayshunn!"
>re-enter car and 360 outta the lot

Doesn't help i fell for the meme wheels.

>The funniest part is how he always stressed how hard he worked towards having what he has
they all think that. the only possible way someone could think they worked hard for efame is if they never actually worked before. but like u said 12-16 year olds eat that shit up.

I didnt know the area he was from I was just basing it off of his house, when i watched one of his vids.

>but who cares about his family? he's made all his money himself minus his shitty little stock frs they got him

Thats what Im saying. people like OP are the absolute worst.

nah youre grossly overestimating.

The bigger question is why do people follow YouTubers? Fucking cancer

haggard garage makes at least 5k a month of merch sales

and they have less than half as many subs as he does

Youtube money and selling merch. Also he doesnt spend a lot of money. His GTR is an old used one, 350 and his miata dont cost anything anyway and the widebody kit on the brz his parents prob bought him is fake.

i sincerely doubt he's making bank off selling $2 key chain lanyards

i mean its just something to watch for some people.

You have to think about it. Most of his subscribers are (normies) pre-teens/teenagers that don't have cars or have modified cars or have some stock shit car that they wish they could trade in for something cooler but can't because where they are in life or whatever.

I'm not defending TJ Hunt but he is just capitalizing off these nerds.

Where'd do you get this number? because there is no online website that tells you their EXACT income every month. Did you ask someone from Haggard yourself?

literally who.
I only watch British motoring content, and occasional continental european content.
american car culture is absolutely insufferable.
I'd rather stick dirty needles up my arsehole than listen to an obnoxious nasally american half-wit SHOUT about the 'stick shift' in his 'sedan', as he drives down monotonous straight american roads stopping at junctions every 2 minutes.

>i sincerely doubt he's making bank off selling $2 key chain lanyards

No youre right because they are 12 dollars and that isnt the only thing he is selling dumbass.

$55 hoodie and who knows how much he sold.

Loads of youtube creators make their real money from Merch if it isnt from ad sense.

lol

yea but nobody buys this shit

>nobody buys this shit
It's selling so good, he actually opened a store. He's probably paying people to stand behind a counter and sell $15 "Jet Tags" to young teens.

>claims he doesnt make his money off youtube primarily
>has literally zero evidence to support his claim
you call someone out for not having any idea yet claim to have an idea yourself
theres plenty of videos from people who get millions of views estimating the average income per million.

you say im over estimating. prove it. link your million view a week channel.

Why is there a sticker called "piston sticker" when it's clearly a coilover.

As I said, he's car-illiterate.

So how does branding his own stickers and clothes work? Do some generic chinese sweatshops make this cheap shit and he just asks for his logo printed onto it?

>no one takes him seriously
>uni dropout
>everyone laughs at him for being a bargain bin Adam LZ
>isn't handsome
>isn't good at drifting, even though he tries
he's actually /ourguy/

cool projection dude
some of us here actually know shit.

>believing Veeky Forums is filled with people who know shit
Bus pass is the most driven vehicle on this board. also, i'm not nearly as successful as Hunt is, so not really projecting

projecting again, lol

Average pay for 1 million views is about $1500
At 1 million views weekly he's making $6k a month off adsense alone

Not including merchandise, sponsors, his secondary channel, etc

Because he works hard instead of posting on Veeky Forums all day maybe.

care to share some of this superior british motoring content?
your shits just as bad as ours

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhKhQP4PBo

People like savagegeese work hard to create high quality content. TJ Hunt just gets ridiculous amounts of views and following for mediocre (at best) content.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6xsv9-T80

KEK

It's funny because he's literally DDing his parent's Nissan Frontier because neither the bagged widebodyed BRZ, nor the widebodyed 350Z with the 100mm spacers can actually be driven.

>youtube ads
>sponsor deals
>own clothing company to sell to a % of his 600k viewers
>lives at home, only really pays for gtr and shop i'm guessing

this guy only puts out good content when that little asian dude is in the videos. everything else he makes is garbage content.

I dont enjoy american car culture either, but that video is awfully pretentious. Should have posted Harry's Garage