What are your plans during the time when the summerfags arrive Veeky Forums?

What are your plans during the time when the summerfags arrive Veeky Forums?

Shitpost about V8's

Rear disc brake conversion and better pads and rotors all around.

Summerfaggots are small time compared to the mega autists that inhibit this board 24/7 all year round.

pp
ost this image

Business as usual.

Honestly, if you couldn't trip/namefag it would take care of a lot of the bullshit on this board.

you are so mad. god i would pay to see the look on your face when you get BTFO tine and time again. LMAO. sperg more, my little cuck.

wtf? forgett my trip.

I welcome the summerfags at this point. At l-east it will be fresh- shitposting and stupid questions.

this.i need more pushcucks to trigger.

mostly this, but also
>laptimes
>dorito shitposting
>benchracing
>muh displacement replacement

Veeky Forums doesnt get a lot of summerfaggotry, since we're such a niche, not normie-friendly board with a higher barrier to entry.

I don't think they are smart enough to have an engine valve control preference, you might have to go simpler.

>hurrr lap times are bad
this is an automotive board. it's like saying comparing pc parts on /g/ is a bad thing. literally kys

Just like OP I will pretend to be an oldfag.(no offense, I've never started a thread)
But why not post pics,this is a picture board,right?
That's what attracted me in the first place.
I will post pics when.... Isn't it always summer now? Everyone has internet now, most in the pocket.
Have a nice day OP!(not being sarcastic)

that looks beautiful, the oncoming storm

>Isn't it always summer now?
Pretty sure it's September.

Let's do a new autistic tournament so that the summerfriends can get a taste of true automotive autism

WTF my name

hi taxi! how is my favorite user doing?

I wasnt even thinking of you when I posted that. You are small time.

sure you weren't. sperg more

>small time girl trying to stay relevant

Lol look at this loser having a meltdown

cool projection. LMAO

road trip through europe with the end goal being Nurburgring.

Looking forward to it.

look at this loser having meltdown lmao

sperg more cuck

look at this loser having a meltdown

sperg more cuck

friends of mine are trailing my long lost project car rotting away in my mom's garage half way across the country so i can actually work on it for the first time in 7 years

gonna do a cross country road trip including driving PCH north to south with the wife

got two ACVW motors to rebuild

maybe swap the 6spd wide ratio gear set into my 5spd close ratio shitbike

>he continues to have a meltdown because his ego was shattered right before his eyes

sperg more cuck

you forgot your tripcode bus boy

Buy a new summer DD.

Hopefully a new yellow Miata tires mounted backwards stretched entertainment rolls through here. Summer is this boards best times. Little more shit posting than usual, but the accident threads are worth it.

>I want to know
>Have you ever seen the rain?
>I want to know
>Have you ever seen the rain
>Comin' down on a sunny day?

>7 years
What is it, user?

I love your shitposting style man, have noticed it and I must say, you have talent

Love how you bait MrCummy

sperg more cuck

Actually drive my fun car on hot, dry sometimes even fresh blacktop.

he's doing okay! how are you buddy?

Millionaire Eurorich here
I bought up all the good Twingos so the summerfags don't get to them

are we just going to ask 20 questions forever?

i'm thinking of a number between 1 and 50. what is it?

2?

FUCK YOU I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THOSE THEY'RE SO HARD TO FIND RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you seriously think tripping is required for all the shitposting that happens?

WOW YOU READ MY MIND!

omg we're soulmates now

summer is a myth

I have noticed the shitposting amount increases during breaks from school, but it's just the same individuals posting more, not more users.

yes!!!

fuck off summerfag

how many times have you talked to me before you decided to trip up?

a few times, i really cant remember tbqh. i was afraid our posts might get removed or something

have you ever had a bf before?

just once, hby?

never if im being honest. No one ever persues me and I usually don't pursue other guys.

only newfags think summerfags exist

>Trusting moot
Why would you do that?

>moot
who?

who is this moot guy i hear about him all the time on hear

Gods work.

Bump

Summerfag here. I don't usually come to Veeky Forums, but my regular boards have gotten stale. I plan on bettering myself at simulation autism.

Wtf is your fettish with twingos? In France they are the shitiest car you can see.