Is the WRX/STI better than a BRZ in every way...

Is the WRX/STI better than a BRZ in every way? I understand they are very different especially in price but for a weekend car for track/backroads what would you get? Would it be crazy to hope someone here owns both?

if money wasn't an issue I'd get an Evo.
however out of those two I'd get the STI.

aren't evos alot more expensive since discontinued?

In my country you have to be a registered lesbian to buy any subaru :(

Hence "if money wasn't an issue".

meant to ask not tell you, i'm not so sure. are they alot more?

lucky for you, it's usually fat dikes in mini coopers in burgerland

yeah, that's why I said if money wasn't an issue.

yes. brand new in aus they were like $60-70k iirc. second hand ones with low km (

used evo 8's are under 20k in the us.

Checked

> Is the WRX/STI better than a BRZ in every way?

The interior is arguably better in the BRZ, but no one should be buying an STi for the fucking interior.

brz
>2 doors
>2wd
sti
>4 doors
>4wd
sti is better by 100%

yeah but they're modded to shit and you know that means they're likely fucked.

>is the WRX/STI better than a BRZ in every way?
WRX not really but I guess
STI fuck no

There's a few bone stock under 100k miles nearby for 16k

>buying a memebaru
shiggy diggy

Look at this user. He can't even afford a subaru.

There's like two guys that post here rarely that own both OP

I own one have have driven several BRZ's. I wouldn't think twice about getting a BRZ over an STi. I'd still even get a base model WRX over a BRZ.

How was the connection to the road in the BRZ? Is the seating position really nice despite the wrx having better overall performance? I hear they drive much different maybe just preference?

Evos are fugly though.

>I understand they are very different especially in price but for a weekend car for track/backroads what would you get?
The BRZ is more fun, the WRX is faster.

>Would it be crazy to hope someone here owns both?
I had an STi, but traded it in for the BRZ. The STi put a smile on my face and I don't get from A-B as fast in the BRZ as I did before but it puts a bigger smile on my face and that's more important to me. The Impreza felt over tyred and over assisted after taking the BRZ for a test drive.

Haven't driven a BRZ but I daily a '17 WRX.

Between the AWD, the sticky tires and the suspension the limit of grip on the car is too high to have any fun within the speed limit.

If you don't get any snow where you live I see no reason to get the WRX/STI over the BRZ.

WRX = fast
BRZ = fun