Did Toyota finally get it right and design a car that doesn't look like shit?

did Toyota finally get it right and design a car that doesn't look like shit?

I think so at least with the 2018 Camry, its hitting all the right buttons for me

Get your eyes checked

fuck off toyota shill.

it'll still be numb to drive and it suffers from shitty modern car design.

The new Giulia looks lit

I aint shilling, I'm just saying I like the new design. I mean like, yeah it'll probably be shit to drive but I'm just saying its a step above this bloated piece of shit.

like I like what they did with the grill, headlights and back window, the car overall looks inviting compared to this soap bar on wheels

It's all downhill from here.

it's better than the previous Camry, but it's still getting all the marks wrong. The Camry is supposed to be a more refined alternative to the Corolla, but below a base Lexus. Styling and interior-wise it speaks to being more like a sport alternative, like they got the Scion team to design a 4 door sedan. The old Camrys look like luxury cars and felt like it too. The new ones are fake "sporty" cars that provide little alternative to a high trim Corolla. I think Honda's popularity with their v6 accords pushed Toyota to the sporty route. They're just as numb as the old cars, but not soft and smooth.

They basically gave it the Lexus grille, but added an extra bodycolor piece so it's not as obvious to normies.

>lit

No, its fugly shit.

not with those headlights

2018 Camroid gunna b good. They changed all kidnsa driving dynamxXx to make it sporty (your definition of sporty is rock-hard cocks... I mean shocks, and oversteer instead of understeer, right?).

I just got a 2017 Camry SE, price was too good to turn down but damn if I ain't lustin for a bustin' on a 2018.

wrong

>Camroid gunna b good
>kidnsa
>but damn if I ain't lustin for a bustin'
Opinion discarded

ive always wanted the luxury version of this.

>windowsill goes up to the driver's shoulder
Yeah, nah. Toyotas are still cunts, m8.

why is the front end so busy, its a piece of shit car

CUSTOM
E
D
I
T
I
O
N

>quad tip exhaust

Looks ridiculous, why is it that all the econoboxes are trying to look like sport cars these days?

Sorry to break it to you, but that most definitely looks like shit.

Because they're all sports cars these days?

I lost a redliggt race to a late-model VW Jetta yesterday that looked stock afaik.

A fucking Jetta.

>that ridiculous lexus grill
>quad pipes on a shitty fwd econobox

I want to die. There really is no place left for me.

>custom cedition
What did he mean by this?

What buttons is it hitting? Your clit? Its okay for a yoda. Still looks like a early 2000s.

That looks pretty shit to me
>fake grills
>black bumper over the grill to make it seem like more grill
>lights copypasta from Alfa/BMW
What is Toyota trying to prove

>The Camry is supposed to be a more refined alternative to the Corolla, but below a base Lexus.
Isn't that what the Avalon is for now?

I see what you mean OP
I agree

its so weird to me how sought after 90s Japanese cars are today but everything for the last 10 years has been complete dog shit

except for a few cars

New + retro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modern design

New cars all look like shitty Hot Wheels with oversized shitty rims

Literally no reason to buy a accord sonata optima or fusion over this, toyota finally came to their senses and stopped half assing a camry whose platform was essentially from 2002 and made it completely new.

>looks like a bmw
lmao

looks just like the Mark X 350s and 250g released back around 2012, the new camry is just recylced design. not that im complaining

Its butt looks like a ford fusion.

at best the fusion rear looks like a knock of tesla model S but to each their own

>predator grill
you've had one fucking job toyota

Looks like a better version of the 2017 impreza

Can someone pls shoop a 2015-17 STi bonnet scoop onto this? Would look killer

> Camery looks hawt
You like a sr citizen from Maine or something?

In the darkest future when every car is a self driving ugly blob and everything goes to shit, kids born after 2010 will all agree the CRZ is best (and only affordable) Honda ever.