Her sister is better

100% chance of Sara being a slut.

Nth for Gil is best boy, Vetra is best girl, and Kallo a cute

Favorite World anons?

If only Sid was a bit older, she is the best girl

>Gil
>Better than Jaal

Split between Voeld and Kadara.
Also, does anyone have performance issues on Eos?
The game runs perfectly in any other moment, but it drops to low 30's high 20's when in combat in here.

I'm gonna re-upload these tomorrow with a proper image but here, enjoy what should have been in the fucking soundtrack.

youtu.be/iK2PXJYl9PI

ticklish aliens

POST "JAAL IS STRAIGHT" TUMBLR DRAMA

Does that play for everyone. I didn't hear it in Gil's. Maybe I'm just deaf

What the fuck were they thinking with weapons/weight?

Usually as a biotic/tech guy I couldn't carry around an arsenal which balanced out having space wizard powers, but now its trivial to invest 5 points to get enough carrying capacity to carry an assault rifle, and later down the line (especially with the biotic trait) I can carry just as much as a pure soldier.

Kind of becomes less scary to fight shielded/armored opponents when I can carry around anti-shield and anti-armor weapons as a biotic

>in a party with friends
>accidentally open up the scanner in the hacker's HQ
>SAM: "Hey, they almost detected us, be careful."
>Joke around and see how many times it'll take for them to attack me
>learn from friend that you can be a nice guy and give Knight's son new prosthetics
>>Bartering with terrorists
>>ever
>make a save in the kid's room, and pull out my gun
>can't shoot him
>oh well
>kill the guards and the turian
>go to the nexus and defuse the bombs
>get this scene
>Knight's son sends me an email on how he'll get me
Being a smug asshole is great

Either New Tuchanka or Eos simply for bouncing around on the dunes

I think I'm fucked guys and it's all because I didn't get the PC version. My 780ti could barely handle Andromeda so I got the ps4 version. I'm 45 hours into the game and the game is freezing up on me non stop. I load my save file, try and do anything type of action whether it's shooting my gun or scanning something, and then it locks up again. Reinstalled the game and it still keeps happening. If it was the PC version I could figure out a work around but since its a console I'm just going to assume that I have to start a brand new game, fucking kill me.

Voeld as I said last thread. Best side missions.

Just go through the Jaal tag. Every other post was someone whining either about Jaal being straight or THE STRAIGHTS in general the last time I was looking for art there.

Post-vault Voeld is really beautiful.

free reign to blow budget on celebs phoning their lines in

>Richard Ayoade as a Salarian
>Danny Devito as a Batarian
>Sigourney Weaver as an Asari Matriach
>Tom Hardy as Bane Massani
>Michael Cera as beta Quarian

delet

>bland storytelling and writing
>dull and boring combat
>atrocious faces and animation
>corny voice acting and cringey dialogue
>virtually no replayablility or desire to replay
That's audio, visual, gameplay, and story. So where the hell is the redeeming factor in this game? Why are so many of you posting about it? I haven't heard much of anything that is good either from here or from other biodrone-free websites.

Is this really just a waifu simulator?

What are you talking about user? It plays when you're playing the other Ryder in the final mission.

Can't you load an older save?

Oops. I mistook this for the one posted in last thread about the romances

>There's a kink meme
>No fills
Fucking lame.

There was a way to not get that scene?
I got the son his implants and only scanned like one thing in there, but then the turians and what-have-you attacked me, so I killed them.

I'm just desperate for new media to consume.

It's passable, and thereby I enjoy it.

I posted this in the wrong thread like an autist.

>mfw using blink dash for the first time

Holy shit. At first I thought it was mechanically the same as any other dash, just with a nifty animation. But I'm teleporting up floors and past objects and my ability to move around feels so much less cumbersome now.

I don't think I can ever go back to another profile. Explorer is too good.

So what's the best shotgun in the game? Going full Adept and I wanna throw one into my arsenal for that nostalgic Jack feel

What earth Veeky Forums would you bring to Suvi's book club? You're only allowed one book.

Nope.
I tried to load 10 different save files, every single one of them is fucked. I even deleted them all and re-loaded them from my online storage and still the same shit. It's kind of funny that I'm having these issues on a goddamn console.

You don't have to kill them. When they got hostile, I just ran away. I think you can get the "mercy" end if you don't mow them down and give Alain new cybernetics. I was able to talk Knight down after that and she goes to jail while Alain hangs out in the tech lab on a probation of sorts.

Remember to buy your sister legos before she wakes up!

According to my friend, you give him the implants, don't scan anything, and the kid slips and tells you about the project.

Dunno if that changes the ending or not

The bible, so I can mock her.
Oh. Huh.
I think the problem here was that I scanned one thing.

Blood Meridian

I'm sure this QUALITY game does not have data corruption because it is so WELL-MADE.

>choosing a mate that you can't have offspring with

Why are Vetrafags so delusional?

>inb4 MUH LOVE MUH DONT NEED TO

Populations are low, a huge part of the initiative was keeping the Milkyway species alive.

Alec would disown your xeno ass.

Hang on, what the fuck is going on with my character's left foot at the end there, holy hell

This is how I did it
-Scanned only one thing. I think it doesn't matter as long as you don't scan enough that they attack you and you can't give Alain his implants.
-Gave Alain his implants so he told me about the project
-Ran out of the base when they started shooting at me instead of fighting back

>what happens if you pick professional?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsv7qKaZdVE

Sausage fingers Sara.

>he thinks you have to fall in love with the beings you procreate with
The idea of colonies is that it is communal living, much like how early Native American and eastern nomadic cultures lived. They were generally matriarchal, with the kids being raised in a group by their various aunts and sisters alongside their mother, while the males were learing to hunt, defend, and fuck.

So what if I spend my bedtimes with Vetra? I can still do my duty and diversify the colony's gene pool just as well.

What if I waifu'd Pelessaria

>Jaal bro punches Liam's arm and points at him when he says "soulful eyes"
What did he mean by this?

Gil impregnates his friend even though he's gay. Pathfinder could very easily donate sperm/eggs to help repopulation efforts while still being a huge homo.

Tech or Biotics.

The fuck do I do

Last one for tonight. It's the Nomad chase on Meridian music.

youtu.be/FsGvycLIRpw

>utility belt
>bending the fundamental laws of physics

I went with a Vanguard style for my first playthrough. I plan to go tech when I start my Scott playthrough.

Post more of her or supply a name please.

>bioware u tellin me we traveled 2.5 million light years from the milky way all the way to the andromeda galaxy and we still couldn’t escape heteronormativity

No everyone on the universe is bisexual

>everyone in MP is a level one human soldier

Shit sucks man. If I had gotten the PC version I could most likely find some way to restore my save or at least find one on the net that was similar to my old one. I'm almost too scared to start up a new game because if it happened once why the fuck wouldn't it happen again.

Do I get to change my apperance for NG+?

I'm assuming not.

So, wait, I can install every single upgrade on the Nomad at once? I don't have to pick and choose?

One time I loaded my femryder save from the middle of Kadara and instead it loaded a default male ryder (still called Sara) in the middle of Kadara with starting missions

I never encountered data corruption, but I have encountered one very strange save bug, is that the save actually loaded me back at the starting point on Voldt, and I was level 1 with no skills and no items.

Never happened again.

>On Eladeen
>Flashbang myself every time I look at the map or the menu

Fuck off bioware, why would you possibly think this is a good idea

So...since I can't step out of the Nomad on H-047c how the fuck am I supposed to get back onto the Tempest?

Both.

Hold T

Infiltrator with shotgun and Tactical Cloak or pure Adept?

My favorite is "WHY WOULD ALIENS FROM ANOTHER GALAXY CARE ABOUT HUMAN GENDER?" when these same people only want to fuck the alien of the gender they're attracted to even if they don't look that different like Turians.

Besides, Angara sexual dimorphism is very similar to humans so why wouldn't they have preferences? Makes more sense than Garrus being straight.

you can change your sex, even

Thanks, sugarboobs.

How do Kallofags feel about the lesbian getting to marry Kallo before they do?

Fucking hell MP feels like a huge improvement over ME3.

Only thing that irritates me so far is no real equipment packs.

What are the odds that BioWare will respond to the public backlash and release a major update to their face animation code?

That's really the only thing keeping me from playing at this point.

People bitched loudly enough over ME3s ending; does Bioware's B-Team respond well to their fan's desires?

Jill doesn't use Gil's sperm. She just want him, and maybe you, to help her raise the kid

There was the occasion strange facial expression here or there but nothing that really bothered me too much. Except for Scott and Sara, something. Is jsust wrong with them

>release a major update to their face animation code
You're giving me actual cancer with this shit.

I gave the kid his implants and got him to tell me about the plan. then, i used the terminal and searched for the word he gave me. no one shot at me.

you don't have to actually scan something for it to count. simply pulling out your scanner triggers their alarm, so don't use it at all. it also counts if you use the scanner outside of the base.

Maybe not for a gay Ryder romance, but when you're just best friends with Gil, he definitely says that she's using his.

>WHY WOULD A SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC ALIEN RACE WITH TWO GENDERS CARE ABOUT ATTRACTION TO THEIR REPRODUCTIVE COUNTERPARTS?

There's literally 8.7 billion species on Earth; multiply that for every alien species and their homeworld and you've got a metric shitton of life forms that have and will continue to be attracted to the opposite sex.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

How progressive

Really? I swear he mentioned that she gets some from a really accomplished guy

>Someone marked the Archon's Cause of Death in his autopsy as "Pathfinder"
>The doctor wasn't impressed and said the jokes should cease

I admit that was pretty funny.

If I detonate a tech power with a biotic power, it generates a tech combo.

If a skill increases damage of combos triggered by biotic detonators, will this apply to tech combos that are triggered by a biotic detonator?

Autism.

It's already been said that the devs just copy-pasted a generic facial expression code to unimportant dialogues. I'm sorry if you're getting cancer from being a fucking retard, not sure how to cure that.

>Flirt with Gil, play poker with him
>he's okay but a bit boring
>finally get to Kadara after spending two days dicking around Havarl and Voeld
>tell the weeb-eyed Sloane to fuck off
>brood in the bar afterwards
>"You look like you're waiting for someone."

Oh. Oh my.
(Was so sad when it basically concluded after Kadara...)

honestly if you can learn to laugh at the animations there's a good game to be played

Nah, he definitely says she wants him to father it. Then goes into a bit about how he wouldn't want to just father it, but he'd want to be a dad to it, and help raise it.

is it just me or do shotguns suck a massive bag of dicks in andromeda?

>Sex change

You mean Sara to Scott or Sara to a man with Saras voice?

>Nomad's shield on exiting the vehicle blocks your weapons

This really fires up some neurons there friends

The face animation really isn't that bad in the actual game.

>walk into Vortex
>open-mic night
>That turian tells his poem of him leaving behind a qt in the Milky Way without saying he loved her
Fuck

Gun balance is fucked in this game. Best shotgun is actually a pistol, best sniper rifle is an AR.

I found the dhan, hesh, and rheegar combine to be good but the combine can crash your game. Was sad to see the Angara were basically all rifles

Reyes gets a pretty extensive fling

I wouldn't know then. I do wonder why she wouldn't take Gil's just because he's dating Ryder. Like what does that change? Frankly I still don't understand what exactly Jill does for us. Is she gonna be a surrogate or does she just want use to help her raise the kid?

Most species in the universe, if they reproduce by having a male and female equivalent and not another way, would mainly be attracted to the ones they can reproduce with. I don't know why they think this would be different even with aliens.

And most Mass Effect aliens are basically humans in different skin, with the same society gender quirks so expecting them to not have preference is stupid.

masseffect.com/news/vetra-nyx
>198cm
>95kg
This seems really off to me since it's stated that Turian plates and stuff are actually made of metal. I'd expect her to be way heavier for 198cm. Considering the ideal weight for a human woman at that height is about 95kg.
idk, but in the friendship way she wants to raise the kid with Gil

N7 P I R A N H A
Best shotty in the damn game my dudes

A lot of the shit is overblown by people who are baiting hits/clicks on vids or just want another TORtanic.

Yeah, there's some garbo shit in the game but a lot of it isn't anything 'new' to Bioware. Is it funny as fuck? Sure. But it's nowhere near as common as people are making it out to be, and this is coming from someone who spent a long-ass time making fun of the game (since it's trailer with gif related)

Is it necessarily acceptable? No. But it's like playing a Bethesda Elder Scrolls game and not expecting stupid shit. My expectations with Bioware games are always at a fucking low; they do great stuff every now and then but being consistent isn't one of them.

That said, I'm actually really enjoying the game even with all of its flaws. If you're really on the fence, just wait for a sale or something. The game's not going anywhere.

>Vetra calls me "Hey babe" after we take down the Archon and claim Meridian

Oh so NOW I'm not "Sara" and "Pathfinder" anymore?! You babe.

How does damage resistance even fucking work?

>Bartender heckles him before he starts the poem
>After the poem is over, he tells the other bartender to remind him to apologize to that Turian
It's the little things.