pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rRiAC4mC
mega.nz/#!hl0TCY4R!4couYKPZgRAjuo892H_YNVelEb-ftn53r10YF0j2otU
files.catbox.moe/xb0mvz.webm
files.catbox.moe/4cfnzo.webm
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14996/?
files.catbox.moe/qs4np3.webm
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17292/?
youtube.com/watch?v=mW81VGh8VnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8.8_cm_KwK_36
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c
youtube.com/watch?v=gqaWsxXrJSw
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
google.com/search?q=plasma cannon space marine&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF_felk_nSAhWJ5YMKHbOgBHIQ_AUICCgB&biw=2560&bih=1481
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i approve of the betty edition

pastebin.com/rRiAC4mC

Here's my load order, if you can spot anything that shits up NukaWorld. I'll try setstage later if nothing comes up.

re-posting for anyone who might be interested.

- requires Nuka-World, uses its MIRV Grenade explosion sounds
- craft ammo and Flare Guns at a chemistry station under "FLARE GUN"
- available receivers/ammo are regular Flares, Firebomb, Fragmentation, Fragmentation MIRV, Pulse, Plasma, and Artillery Signal
- receivers/ammo have differing perk requirements
- ammo weighs 0.12 per flare in Survival mode
- projectiles explode on impact, and are weaker and have a small radius than their grenade counterparts

mega.nz/#!hl0TCY4R!4couYKPZgRAjuo892H_YNVelEb-ftn53r10YF0j2otU

damn, thats a lot.

Receiver balance has been done.

Its gonna be fairly simple:

>Standard barrel: 90 firing rate, extremely accurate
>Turbo barrel: 180 firing rate, accuracy halved
>Overclocked barrel: 270 firing rate, accuracy thirded

Webms too big for Veeky Forums

files.catbox.moe/xb0mvz.webm
files.catbox.moe/4cfnzo.webm

Some of the various barrels will also change the accuracy and firing rates, Prong for example will increase projectile speed 20%, increase damage 20%, but decrease firing rate 20%, and increase accuracy enough to negate the debuffs from the upgraded receivers a little. This way there will be sidegrades and parts that synergize with other parts other than everything being straight upgrades. These webms were made with all the ranks in steady aim, BTW. Overclocked barrel without steady aim will be hideously inaccurate even at medium ranges.

And it all runs pretty much flawlessly, apart from this DLC. It's 90% just textures and guns.

I remember there was somethung about spinning barrels. Could you make it an option to use that too?

yeah the game is surprisingly stable aside from the very critical, situational things like you are running into. i expect way more fuckery from a TES game with mods + settlements.

>spinning barrels
lol wut
there aren't spinning barrels on auto plasma casters

Spinning barrels was a bug, not a feature.

Also I already deleted all the spinning barrel bits on the meshes. It also would look really bad with basically....all of the barrels I've made.

>With the Automatron add-on installed, the player character can have access to their own eyebots, through the eyebot pod, which can find materials (such as adhesive) for their settlements. However, one cannot build their own eyebot with the robot workbench.

It's a typical Bethesda anti-feature. Nothing but useless and disappointing.

There's a mod for that, though.

But yeah, shit sucks. Don't build eyebot pods btw. They only TELL you where to find materials you need, and you might find like, five of it.

>tfw I was hoping you could build an ocean of eyebots and send them all over the Commonwealth scavenging on your behalf, and bringing it back to the settlement

I swear in the trailer for automatron they showed eyebots with those hammer hands doing spin attacks smashing other eyebots

I actually enjoy them, since I installed Worthwhile Eyebot Pods and its ammo equivalent. The mod makes them a nice source for rare resources.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14996/?

Is there a mod that lets them go out and bring back materials? Because that sounds like it would be fun seeing tons of little eyebots all over the place. I'd find a shitty settlement I never use and just turn it into an eyebot hub.

>couldn't be stuffed going through and removing each residual individual mod file
>just delete whole data folder
>verify files
>downloads the whole game again

god damnit

are those plasma shots fucking curving?

Not that I know of. But I don't mid fetching the stuff myself. It gives me a reason to loot another dungeon for building materials.

Plasma curves on VATS.

why

make up for its shitty speed

wish there was a mod for that

i dont know if this is referring to bethesda games or my google skills and that confuses me.

Filename, senpai.

It curves with criticals

Criticals make it so every shot magically hits

And for no reason here's Duke Nukem using the largest barrel mod I made for the gun

files.catbox.moe/qs4np3.webm

That's a big gun

>Fucking bulky PA behind you.
>"It must be Danse or some other guy"
>It's Piper.
Clothes make the man indeed.

>His energy weapons don't track the enemy.
I came here to laugh at you.

When I'm done with all the technical stuff, this will fire a constant stream of plasma in a beam.

Plasma beam. It'll be a unique barrel that will be a reward for defeating Plas-man, so you don't craft it immediately. It will also drain your plasma caster ammo FAST so its more meant to be an end-game thing.

gunbuster power armor when? we already have gundam power armor.

Artillery cannon for PA when? I want to hit shit on the other side of the map.

>Working out a build for my next NV character.
>Realise there are barely any good perks for automatic weapons. Even fewer still if you don't care for V.A.T.S

Am I blind or are there fucking none?

Uh.

That's not really possible user. That I know of. There was a mod that added huge fucking guns and other crazy shit though. I remember a webm of a thing that shot into the air and shrapnel and fire began raining down after the projectile exploded in-air.

its because automatic weapons are already op enough as is with their high dps. what, kind of perk would you fucking add, the other weapon perks increase damage or attack speed.

>That's not really possible user.
:^)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17292/?

The Cannon attachment shoots more explodey stuff

It will basically fit in between a Fatman and missile launcher, but with slower projectiles. Think something like the Star Fox bombs or photon torpedoes from Star Trek. Oh and fairly expensive ammo per shot.

Dunno, I was always under the impression that stealh arche- I mean, stealth sniping with big damage slow or semi auto firing weapons was the most efficient way to slay things.

I thought he literally meant like shooting artillery at some place multiple cells away and killing whatevers there.

Why is everything Bethesda makes so half assed? It's like everytime somebody has an idea they'd make their current stuff just works and nothing more, and then jump to the new thing, never making anytbing deep.

that's a silly request on his part if so, I assumed he was just speaking in hyperbole

Based nihonjins.

Yes, it was a joke, at least the part about killing people on the other side of the map. The oversized cannon would be cool in a Serious Sam way.

That was Mr. Handy torso

>stealth sniping with big damage
>automatic weapons
the only two options for most efficient killing
heavy weapons don't seem as enjoyable in the older games since the ammo is alot more rare and the weapons themselves are more high level stuff.
maybe i'm just not that well versed in heavy weapons for nv but i remember getting alot more mini nukes and the like in 4 just as leveled loot/from enemies.
you mean like this?

Well, you learn something new everyday.
I'm finally leaving my sniperbab comfort zone and making an AR+Shotgun+Explosives build with Medium-Heavy armour. Little to no stealth.

Suiciders are a nice source of mininukes and missiles are affected by scrounger.

Because FNV has a lot more heavy weapons you're less likely to find ammo for the one you're using right now. Though more than a few use common ammo, too.

is that gun from a plane?

>Suiciders
>mininukes
the second one does make sense though. i should pick up the scrounger perk for my heavy weapons character.

youtube.com/watch?v=mW81VGh8VnQ

i don't get it.

You arent some cheating cuck who uses unofficial mods from the nexus and other third party sites, are you user? i bet you fucking torrented my game you little fuck i will shit down your throat.

If you kill them before they allahu their akbar, you can take the mininuke they tried to use.

>9gag image from 2009

>year 2kIX
>calls it 2009

I don't get it either.

stupid paladin danse

>my character's first concrete information on The Institute is a random quest from Nisha to go beat them up

brilliant narrative

It's from a tonk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8.8_cm_KwK_36

>it's now fallout canon that an entire society of /ss/ and loli exists

>so much shit in Red Rocket and Sanctuary that my game crashes 70% of the time I'm in that area
Why they decided to place both those settlements in the same cell I'll never know.

Gun Runners stock enough 50cal that there's really no reason why the game couldn't have an M2 like Tactics has. Well, the ammo weight could be better balances so you couldn't just become a walking tank that shreds everything instantly. (Like the M2 users in Tactics did)

>so you couldn't just become a walking tank that shreds everything instantly

>riot shotgun
>high str and a minigun with AP/HP ammo

>Want to play NV.
>Remember running to Vegas, grinding out thousands of caps and getting implants so that I actually have my build.
I wish I didn't care so much about this kind of shit.

Why do people hate him? I get that Little Lamplight is a ridiculous concept and he was a right shit kid back then, but in my opinion having past experience with him gives a rare feeling of character progression in Fo4. He has some lulsorandumbtunnelsnek remarks here and there, but honestly I think he might be my favourite companion.

Download a perk-every-level mod and take the stress out of leveling at least.

No way jose. No one Courier should have all that power.

>Arty signal
Never thought of it before, but WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS NOT VANILLA?
WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO THROW A GRENADE TO SIGNAL WHERE TO FUCKING FIRE ARTILLERY? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I love Maccutie. But I wish he left with the cure to see his son. I feel like him sticking around in the commonwealth isn't something he'd do if he is as devoted to his son as he makes out.

Ah. All barrel types are now in game and working.

I'll have to do the actual balance stuff for em now.

random empty wasteland around nuka-world with the radscopions skittering around in the distance is some of the most fallout that fallout4 has felt.

Yes, yes I am. In fact, I even went as far as removing any BethNet mods I had installed so I could redownload them via the nexus and have LOOT keep proper load order over them.

Here's a random selection of various receiver and barrel attachments

people hate him because of little lamplight / being a fo3 reference / leaving his kid behind.

imo the last part is the hardest to get over. he doesn't even try to go home once he finds the cure. it seems disingenuous. especially given that we're in a similar position and if the main quest is to be believed, we stopped at nothing to find Shaun.

And here's how big you can expect the plasma cannon to be

>save his retarded little friends from the slavers
>STILL has the balls to shit talk me
>can't even end him without mods
yeah no fuck mccready

Rad. I've been looking for heavy ordinance mods for Danse

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

you sure like the big stuff, doncha

what do you fags even do in the game anymore? I've run out of what to do and it gets boring...

Ye

Also that was partly inspired from this weapon from Warhammer 40k

google.com/search?q=plasma cannon space marine&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF_felk_nSAhWJ5YMKHbOgBHIQ_AUICCgB&biw=2560&bih=1481

If an actual Space marine were holding that weapon, it would be about to scale.

Huh, I honestly didn't notice that? I wonder if our resident space marine has..

Also, Are there any mods with 30K Weapons and armor? Specifically thousand sons.

why are you namefagging? It's unnecessary

Why are you being a fag about someone's namefagging? It's unnecessary.

waitaminute... is Buffscale that beefy lizard bro from those countless Skyrim waifu-husbando threads?

stop namefagging attwhore cunt

put your name back on captain spacial faggot

im way too stoned to be running around nuka galaxy searching for starcores.

See I am not even Captain Namefag. I just like pointing out when people are acting like fags when they are trying to point out fags.

I'm gone for less than five mins and my question descends into chaos.