What is the point of sports cars if your freeways have speed limits?

What is the point of sports cars if your freeways have speed limits?

The law is only the law as long as there is a cop to enforce it

There are no cops on the toegay (except in Cali, sorry guys)

if you need to go faster than 80mph to have fun in a car you're just a shit driver.

what are twisty roads?

why would I give a fuck about going fast on a freeway?

WHAT ARE
>radar detectors
>checking a road for cops before you go fast
>twisty roads
>tracks

Support the economy :)

>muh tweestees xDxD
>muh b roads my dude !
>muh no cops no laws LMAO
this is what americlaps actually believe. in the land of the """"""free"""""" where you go to jail for life if you speed but not if you drive like an absolute fucktard (which is how most autotragic ameritards drive).
america is also very flat with gridlock and lots of shitty straight line roads with speed limits enforced by cops with cars way more powerful than your civic with a few simple mods.

this is why americans get so butthurt in all threads for MUH POWER MUH TORKK, even though 100hp is enough to drive on their stupid freeways and highways and what have you.
no one here actually drives or has ever driven fast in their car. FACT
no one here actually has a good car. FACT
anyone here who actually has a good car doesn't drive it fast outside of a track (if they even go to one in the first place) because they will go to jail. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of """""muh tweeesteeeess"""" that are like 2 roads in the whole continent
>inb4 some buttblasted autotragic cuck starts ranting about his freedoms and horsepowers and shits on europoors
>inb4 mrMcFaggot
>inb4 bread on hood/busrider/etc

stay salty bois

Joke's on you, I'm German.

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

Obsessed

Is this a telegram sticker?

you okay man? how've you been ever since that referendum?

@17231504
Why you wanna fuck it, you faggot?

Go pretend to have friends elsewhere

>be yurocuck
>surrender women to rapefugees
>get 0.2L 3 cylinder diesel cuckbox stolen by rapefugees
>still have to pay 25873 yuropoor pesos to insurance per week
>insult america bc they have affordable cars that don't have lawnmower displacement
>be eternally btfo

i took my 1.8 liter (which is huge in europe) up to 115mph and even if caught it would only be a 300$ fine and 4 points on license because middle of nowhere america #1

if i did that in the uk they would probably crush my car and jail me

also rarely any cops and if you arent on an interstate or in a city you have free reign to drive however the fuck you want, just expect to be dead if you do fuck up because no one else will be around to find your mangled wreck

>freeway
>land of free
>speed limit

Fuck off newfag

>newfag
>implying he's not doing it to avoid (You)s

If this wasn't pasta before it is now

don't mind me lads, just here to collect my delicious ((You))'s

>delicious ((You))'s
Holy shit, they weren't kidding about this board

ARE YOU SERIOUS
ARE SHIT POSTERS FUCKING COORDINATING ACROSS THE BOARDS

>not expecting this level of shitposting
>on Veeky Forums of all places
you have to go back

YES I AM FROM Veeky Forums
IS THIS WHERE I SHILL MY CRYPTO

>115mph
This is a normal cruising speed in Germany

I'm so sorry

of course they weren't
there are people like your friend there who fail at human interaction.
Their only confirmation that they exist comes in the form of anonymous online randoms commenting on their shitposting

To make life slightly less miserable when its your daily driver

holy shit americans eternally BTFO'd

Street outlaws just posted a video of a bust.

The dude literally got caught at the end of the drag, in a full fucking drag car, in a business side of Fort Worth.
He was out of jail in 16 hours and had his car back 14 hours later.

The other guy fled to his trailer and was not caught as of yet.

>not setting the cruise at 150 to cross kansas.
I've set my cruise in excess of 130 numerous times.

Took my truck up to its limited 108mph plenty of times. Fuck just today I ran flat out in second gear at ~99mph on the way to work.

>what's 0-60?
>what's a track day?

What's the point of a "good handling" car in Britain is there's 10 million speed and cctv cameras?

What's the point of the autobahn and unlimited speeds if you can barely afford a 60hp diesel?

>enforced by cops with cars way more powerful than your civic with a few simple mods

fucking retard I DRIVE THE POLICE CAR

I don't get why they race literal pro-mods on the street. They want that authentic street no-prep racing experience, but they're doing it in a race car. They should do it in street rods.

Because they are faggots.. it's all image with these people.

Kys Faggot

>Europoor
Lmao

acceleration

I don't get why anyone in the US races anything in a straight line on public roads if there's a drag strip in every town. Are they purposely acting like jackasses?

>anyone here who actually has a good car doesn't drive it fast outside of a track

>implying cars can even be driven fast on a track

Tracks are a fucking meme. I get so mad when people say "oh, take it to the track". have you been to the track, you fucking retard? The vast majority of them have far too many turns or short ass straights where you're lucky to get a car up to 120. None of it compares to a highway

>literally can not turn

"oh no a corner, time to brake to 50mph. that's all my low rolling resistance tires and stock ecoboost mustang can handle."

I don't have a problem with turning. If that is your thing, then have at it. But you can't tell people racing on a highway to "take it to the track" because a track can not offer that same kind of layout. A drag strip is useless too since you can't do rolling starts or anything beyond 1/4".

Holy shit look at all those (You)s, fantastic job

Americans literally fiddled like cattle

i floor the pedal all the time on my 2.0L mazda3 on stoplights

autotragic SUVs and whatever leave me in the dust anyways

maybe I'm just too slow trying to get into and out of 1st gear smoothly.

The point of a ""good handling" car" is so you can still have some fun while staying below the speed limit so you don't get fucked by the 10 million speed and cctv cameras.

Just use Waze

maybe a NASCAR track would work for you?

Waze is shit.

I have to say I'm legit proud of my work, it's shocking how easily they trigger.

>"United" """Kingdom""" and Denmark doesn't represent whole europe
When i was from some time in UK. i've heard several people saying that 1.6L is ""big""

checked.