hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

When do we have to craft Golden Ragnaros by, to get full dust?

meanwhile in shitstone you know exactly what you're playing against from turn 1

Cunnyverse wins AGAIN

Which one vg?

My 30 packs bought with gold simulated.

Mage

RIP mechs

site?

I think anytime before the new cards come out (april 7 i think)

OP

He lives on.

How do I become a shitverse shill? I'm NEET

keep talking about how much better your game in a general that doesn't discuss your game while also not playing your allegedly superior game

First you need to spend months collecting a decent-sized weeb image collection.

You irritating guy. You should always provide a link to the previous general. AND DON'T POST SIX POSTS TOO EARLY

Hearthstone never has any cosplayers

checkmate

Lick her feet

wow who knew women in hybrid armour could look so cute

How can Heartshtone compete?

This is chink is more attractive than any warcraft cosplay ever

warcraft has tens of thousands

My 35 packs.
Breddy gud.

Those eyes creep the fuck out of me.

shes wearing circle lenses

What's the matter?

Yeah now just add the times you've clicked the button, bringing it up to the top set of 350 packs, good going :^)

Once.
The second time I got 3 epics and nothing but rares and commons.

What's wrong with her eyelids?
It's disgusting.

she's forcing it to be double lid-like using plastic

or she had surgery

surgery would actually give you double eyelids, she's using a tape that is pretty popular with cosplayers

hearthstone is no longer heroes of warcraft so they don't count

Kill thyself

Eat my cunny loser

time to pay up goy

fuck hearthstone

play shadowverse you cucks

Why play it when you can shitpost here all day every day

She also painted her lower eyelashes lower than where they should be to appear bigger

>Can barely keep up with jade druid curve
>If I do manage too they have impossible to beat late game
Please tell me they're going to do something about this

im just trying to liberate my fellow card game players from the goys that are western developers

No chance, enjoy 2 years of aggro/mid range exclusively i think im going to play arena this year

Cunnyverse WON

So I like the idea of encouraging to build a deck with huge restrictions.
Reno/kazakus did it absolutely wrong by being a "if your deck is highlander do broken thing".
But I loved cards like barnes and also gnomish experimenter and goya (even if thoses two were shit).
With prints like shadow vision and the new hemet, I hope I can find a way to build something as iconic as oops all spells. Less broken maybe but you get the idea.
For now I can tell, new hemet in old force roar duid would have been amazing.

why do people hate Reno

People want to play fast and win easily (basically they want the rewards, not play the game). Reno doesn't help them since it slow the game down.

Also if they were to do a renodeck they actually have to THINK about various elements to fit in.

play renouncelock

>should have been a classic or GT drop instead of an adventure card

combinations like kazakus and raza have only just entered the meta, so people that didn't enjoy it previously have now discovered it's quite fun

>2400 dust
Not sure I want to spend that much on a deck I might only play once.

i feel like the barnes + yshaarj combo isn't even worth playing because you have to aggressively mull for it and even then you only get to play it like 1 out of 10 games.
on the other hand, if you keep the spells that let you survive early game you're much more likely to pull of a nice renounce.

That's what happens when they force deck archtypes like reno, c'thun, jade golem, beast, elemental, dragon.

The natural synergy like freeze mage, molten giant handlock, patron warrior happened through people finding them, it wasn't intentional.

Unfortunately we aren't getting decks like this anymore with how much they're pushing decks instead of giving us cards to make our own

>not sure I want to spend dust on fun
>I better spend on brainless grinding deck that I will play for 3 months on and that makes me want to kill myself

>good job wasting all those spells/minions hitting my face, will you be able to pull it off the 2nd time? :^)
Reno was pure cancer.

>1/4 to win.

>Hides rank
everytime

i bet you never even got to legend

Its hiding name, not rank, I do it too.
Besides, everything above rank 12 is pretty much the same tryhard shit.
At rank 5 I wish I could be rank 20 instead so I can enjoy longer games with meme decks.

I'm saying that I don't know if the deck will be fun for me.

Last time I spent 1600 dust (4 Epics) on a "fun" deck idea it turned out to be not nearly as fun as I had hoped and I haven't played it since.

>rockbiter lava burst

What was it?

Overload Shaman because I really liked the idea of Overloading and unlocking Mana Crystals. Crafted two Sentinels, one Elemental Destruction and one Earth Elemental for it.

Thats right, i havent.

need a win 30096

Don't let your memes be memes

He had already lava bursted me twice but I was able to heal back up with priest of the feast, double rockbiter was still possible though, he spammed "that's incredible" like 500 times.

I KNOW THAT'S YOU, CRABCAKES.
STOP POSTING CASUAL MATCHES.

>muh ranked
Not that user, but goddamn some of us just want our casual pooping game. Let's not pretend HS is a serious competitive game.

>Crabcakes on damage control

You're a retard.
Don't blow away all your ressources before Reno.

>not competitively pooping

This general is an embarrassment

ded thread
ded game

By God, I think Hunter will actually be good this rotation.

how much does the 4/3 raptor cost? 1?

Yes.

I wish there were more common cards. Jews.

WHY DOES ANYONE WANT THIS? This board will complain instantly once Hunter is good again

With stuff like Trogg, Totem golem, and Reno rotating out hunter will be able to actually get board control early and kill people.

>hunter is dead
>people complain
>hunter is revived
>people complain

The wheel at the Team 5 HQ that decides which class will be OP this expansion rolled on hunter this time.

It's going to be annoying as shit when hunter is played again

Worst than aggro shaman

Me hunter main
Me am happy me can SMOrc with Beasts

Spotted the aggro nigger.

hope so
someone needs to take a big fat shit on jade and this seems like a good way

long live aggro

Because Priest is gonna kick hunter's teeth in so there will be balance.

At least hunter has to get board, conserve resources, and not over commit to a board wipe.
Modern aggro is worse.

>Razormaw
win-more bullshit, requires you to have a beast on board which is impossible vs pirate or shaman
>small raptor
a fucking 2/1 that gives you a 4% chance to draw a slightly overstatted minion. Terrible.
>Terrorscale
See Razormaw
>Tol'vir
5+2=7 mana to play a hunter card LOL
>Marsh Queen
-1 card and no turn 1 play in an aggro deck. Hilarious way to lose games instantly.
>Dred
see Tol'vir

>burning through your resources before a reno

This is why I only come to /hsg/ is to laugh at rank 25 scrubs that populate here

Cunnyverse does not have this problem.

>Being this bad at the game
>Razormaw is winmore
>Small raptor is bad
>Quest is bad

>Think I'm in the dumpster at 3k legend

Oh god I... I didn't even know of the true dumpster until now

>think dumpster legend will just be meme decks and fun

>it is still tryhards even if they are also dumpster

post yrw they reprint BGH as Big Dino Hunter or some stupid shit like that

t. Shieldbearer

have fun with your massive tempo loss and card disadvantage while I build decks that actually win games

card reveals W H E N?

if you say friday i'll knock your block off

Soon :)

Cunnyverse cards have already been revealed, what are you complaining about?

Can't wait to facerush all the quest-cucks when the expansion launches

>

people keep saying the same thing every expansion and the aggro shitters rarely get anywhere

how many ungoro cards have been revealed?

___ / 134 total right?

51/135

People keep saying it and it's true every time. Your slow gimmicky quck shit won't do anything apart from giving me 2 stars (as I'll be on a winning streak).

that's very nice explanation but means nothing, Daria banishes your hand and gives you 5 cards, spell boosted 5 times into your hand. You keep one evo point on to turn 9 to deal 10 damage? Great Face dragon can do same on turn 7-8 without evo with Forte+Urd, probably reason why it has better winrate than sword

>a 2 mana 3/2 with one mana worth of value on the conditional battlecry is too slow for this meta
>somehow a 4 mana 4/4 with 1.25 mana worth of value on the more difficult conditional battlecry is not too slow for this meta