/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1195

Totally Canon Edition

Last Thread: (Cross-thread)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ixvJPhXF

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/03/megadimension-neptunia-viir-announced-ps4-playstation-vr
compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/world/?page=2
twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/837475273029230592
mega.nz/#!mRJXAayT!NPZGj45R9EHgTpACx2mi93Xdb2YLCGaNX4ACADBSXlQ
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=1
twitter.com/haruca_blanc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And the rest, copied straight from the archive :
Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Official Teaser Trailer: [YouTube] 「ゲームの電撃 感謝祭2017」 公開ムービー『新次元ゲイム ネプテューヌVⅡR』 (embed)
Announcement Article: gematsu.com/2017/03/megadimension-neptunia-viir-announced-ps4-playstation-vr

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
CC's website updated. New world info released: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/world/?page=2
Chaos Form Neptune Twitter Teaser: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/837475273029230592 (embed)
CC's Opening Released: [YouTube] PS Vita「ねぷねぷコネクト カオスチャンプル」オープニングムービー (embed)

4 Goddesses Online Things:
4GO OP and ED CDs: mega.nz/#!mRJXAayT!NPZGj45R9EHgTpACx2mi93Xdb2YLCGaNX4ACADBSXlQ
4GO-themed PS4 Avatar Pack is coming: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=1
4GO's Official English Trailer: [YouTube] Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Announcement Trailer (embed)

Thanks.

Fuck this faggot ass OP.

Please be this thread peaceful. For all the neps sake

My dog's landlord is so cute!
MAGES. is for nepping.
Bullying Big Nep.
My wife Vert is sexy.
Shower is normiebait.
Rena fucks old men for shares.

Keep your own sexual insecurities for yourself and don't ask me to fuck myself.

Also, I noticed it just now, but 4chanX fucked the video links. You can still google the video names, but the direct links are dead.

Not like everyone watches these anyway, they're just here to make the whining baby shut his mouth.

>making a picture to avoid the filters
Dick move.

As long as mansionshitters never post again

There can be no peace

>filtering

>buying items for Neptune in VII
>description explains there's some forcefield that protects her
>not visible on screen
Pay more attention to details, CH. This is what sells a game.

And don't get me started on alternative, expensive outfits, that are mostly just retextures.

just right click the things

Compa wishes you an happy thread!

At least don't make it as shitty as the previous one

Come on! What did rb1 teach you?
Don't say nothing.
You just have to know your enemies to realize that they are also human.
So be nice.

My wife Neptune's best friend compa is so cute.

Right-click and "copy link"? Should've, yeah but honestly, I doubt anyone watches these. Barely anyone talk about the Chaos Chanpuru thing to begin with, VIIR is only mention to make yurifags cry, and 4GO has yet to be translated.

Everyone ready for Nepsona 5?

I don't know if I want to romance Plutia, Uzume, or Falcom. Umio has a lot of choices.

Nothing is as cute as a murderous nurse looking like she'll eat your soul with guacamole.

Is it so unlikeable to you that Compa is just a good nice af girl?

Well VIIR lacks information so...
I just hope it will last longer than 30 minutes to see everything.

Nice people don't exist.
Especially one with a giant syringue that they use to inject infectious wastes to their enemies.

THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE™

>in a bar
>discretely slips in to your hand some kind of price list
>walks away

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Come on dude... I just asked everyone to be nice and you don't even try to stop this shit...

KYS, ESL.

They look so happy together. I want Gearnon to princess carry my wife too!

>to princess carry my wife too!
Why are you a cuck?

>asked
But where? I posted before reading the 2nd post in the thread.

>eltard is a retarded gook who can't read
WHAT
A
SURPRISE

Who could've thought that a filthy subhuman wouldn't be able to read English?

>canines aren't at the same level
Either the artist fucked up the perspective or Lindafag has interesting teeth.

My wife Chika is sexy

That is your problem, you don't care about the thread, you could post your shit anywhere else it wouldn't change anything. So please, go on a final fantasy general or some others rpg general.
Thank you.

Cancer

>feeding the retard
Report and ignore.

We all know you are, don't worry.

Ploot is cute.

I did but who knows, maybe he's really stupid and he just needs explanation without being rude? Autism could make him feel like we find his shitposting funny because he doesn't understand what is really going on?

I want to believe.

I doubt so. We told it many, many times he wasn't welcome here.
One guy even got the courage of explaining it wasn't "nep 7" but Neptunia V-2. The retarded blurbed a bullshit excuses about how it looked like VII, and resumed shitposting.

There's a reason everyone gave up on it, you know. We're not all dicks, we tried.

Pretty much this.

I'm playing Berseria now, every character has like 10+ outfits with no recolors and Zombies style accessories that fit on everyone, let you wear up to 3 at a time and position them where you want.

In a fanservice game such as Neps I'd expect them to...well, service the fans better.

I missed that. My apologies. I know you aren't all dicks but for some times now we barely talk about the games.
I came here for the first time in december asking if rb2 was some kind of reboot because of the difference with rb1, most post were about games, or at least images.
Now everytime I come it's just about yurifags, eltard,... It's kinda sad. Few threads ago I saw people trying to understand how damage were calculated, it was interesting but it didn't last.

It was just whine-user forced the meme "everyone hate eltard".

And I've been playing Borderlands 2, the costumes are mostly the same but the heads are so different you almost feel like you're playing a different character entirely.
And even like that, you can play with textures to get a totally different effects. Like Kurome and Uzume, these are different textures, yet the characters feel really differents.

I've been trying to make a "Neptunia Guide for Dummies" for a while, but keeping it simple yet complete was too bothersome, to answer questions like yours.

serve

Fuck off, ban-evading cunt.

You need more?

Could you stop answering that shit-flinging retard?

Kinda hard to do that when most of the people here have never played the games.

>mfw I played the games
Feels good to be part of the master race.

>It bites your dick
>Off

Nipples! Shame there isn't a version without the fog entirely though.

Not like there's much to see.
OOOOOOOOH

That would be illegal

ROOD

>"real thread"

It's kinda weird to come on a general when you didn't play at the games. Maybe if you aren't sure about buying the game but there's not even question about it. And it's not like a Nintendo game sold 60$ 3 year after release, every sales they are sold for less than 10. Or at least watch the anime, even if it miss a lot of developments at least you know the characters and the main plot.

Don't be like eltard, play the games.

Don't be like Ganache, who had the wrong idea about Blanc the whole time.

>Shame there isn't a version without the fog entirely though
ever bothered to check haru's twitter?

What's a twitter?

Crossover when?

But I played the game. Well I didn't start megatagmension and have to finish action unleashed. But I've got the real ending for rb1 rb3 and VII.
(I didn't like that much rb2 so after getting the normal end I just left it and watched the others ending on YouTube)

That won't do. You need to get Conquest. You need to see it with your very own eyes.

Btw Blanc game is far better than Nep U so you should play it asap.

Why aren't you guys lewd posting anymore?

No, I said I wanted Gearnon to princess carry my wife, not have sexual internetcourse with her! How do you even confuse the two?!

Because they're gone the real gearnon lewdposts and actually discusses games a lot, so you'll know when it's the real one

It was hard enough to just watch it without having to achieve it myself. But I'll probably try to get this one next time.
That's what I read here and this is why I want to finish action u before.

I'm almost at bingo

Because there are people with bad taste who think that Noire's mk2 outfit is somehow better than her Rebirth3 outfit and it's unacceptable.
Ugh.

>the real gearnon lewdposts and actually discusses games a lot
That's bullshit

Nep U is kinda sort, though. I think you can clear the game within 3 hours.
Unless you want to raise all Lily rank to 10 or take the challenge of Lv999 quest and Neptral Tower without using cheats.

Don't answer the eltard. He hasn't played any of the Neptunia games, and thus cannot be trusted for anything.

I found out where Ghostroach fucked off to.

Can we all agree that mansion is not a nep content and should be banned?

>can we all agree that what I don't like should be forbidden
Fuck off yuritrash. Your age of terror is over.

I know it sounds like a "LOL I TROLL U", but that guy was baiting.

I make the rules here, not you!

Still steam on the twitter post.

Sounds about right

Can we all agree that Neptune is actually a lot nicer than she seems?

This is good. I approve.

Seriously?
I played for about 6-7h (mostly with Neptune and Blanc, then I tried to grind Ram and Rom).
Since there's quests with specific characters I thought I'd have to grind them.

>still answering the retard
Let me repeat it : it doesn't play the games, and has no idea what it's talking about. Do not trust it.

>he's not following Haru's lewd twitter
twitter.com/haruca_blanc

I think it's the other way around.

Of course she is.
Bullying Noire is a normal thing, just like real friends love to tease each other.

Given her behaviour in Victory...

Can we all agree that the level design in Neptunia (and FFF) is bloody atrocious?
>Neptunia's Tutorial Forest
>dirt road leading to a metal bridge
>useless metal scrap on tree
>FFF's Lethal Lava Land
>bridges a mere meters away from lava (3000° celsius, which means FUCKING HOT), hot enough to melt your face just by being close
>random pillar in the middle of the map with light on it, serves no purpose

It's like the map designer just focused on doing something that would look good rather than a real dungeon with its own logic.

Your approval means nothing when trounced by my veto!

I back up your veto with my own!

You can only get to level 99.
I'm halfway through with the normal quests with about 10 hours or so.
Ignore and report, etc.

>Letting another man touch your wife
You're a cuck. Who's your wife? I bet it's Noire

Her behavior in V proves otherwise.

Everyone else in V has an excuse of them being alt reality versions of themselves. Super Noire, Blanc and Vert are all still fine dispite Ultra Noire, Blanc, and Vert being shit.

And Neptune has no excuse for being a bitch.