/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Good riddance edition

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

25 hours left:

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/card/floral_fencer/j_death.wav
usamin.love/card/rabbit_necromancer/j_death.wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill all Luna players

>tfw mord gets cucked even harder by haven and dragon tomorrow

concede please

This is kinda insane desu. I've stopped vialing "bad cards" after about a month of play, only vial extra cards and still have enough vials to craft 2-3 legos every 2 weeks, even with me saving all my gold for the expansion.
If I dust all the x3 copies I have of all the silvers I'm never going to play I can probably make much more.

The day is coming

usamin.love/card/floral_fencer/j_death.wav
usamin.love/card/rabbit_necromancer/j_death.wav

>Walfrid, legend in the sky, got only 1 card and it's not even that good
>Lecia, his useless daughter who abandoned her duty to chase after cocks, got 2 OP cards
Explain this shadowbabbs

HS is bigger premium game
It pulls more demand so it costs more to play

>link shadowverse with another service
what does this even mean I want 3 packs

thanks neptits

mst of jap neets can't fap to walfried

play it on an emulator or your phone and link it to your google play/facebook account

Isn't the Shadoverse manga anthology out already? Does anyone managed to get their hands on a copy? Or is it already available on the net somewhere?

tfw losing all the time

It's too difficult to explain

It can't come soon enough.

Chasing after cocks is a noble aspiration.

Good thing aboutt SV is that a pack nets you 8 cards. You will soon gain back the collection of useless gold/silver you have vialed.

It's okay to turn them into vials. It's not like that Front Lines will be meta overnight.

How fucked am I?

Walfrid will be more useful than ambush liza and meme cannon

everyone loves sluts

Will Rimewind ever be meta?

Waifu > dad

At least in nipland.

A-Anyone

FUCKING SHIT GUYS

WOLFBOLT AND ROWEN ARE FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE
FORGET ABOUT SWORD
>100% WIN RATE
NERF ROWEN!
NERF FOREST!

If there's one thing hs is better at is this fucking slut. Goddamn, I've fapped so many times to her bikini pic.

Eh, if you get really lucky it might not be that bad. Not gonna gain much extra dust, though.

Not that fucked since you will get several free packs to add to this number.
50/50 pray to the gods for good pulls and you should be fine.

You'll be that one guy who'll only get 2 shitty golds and the ginger and rake in all those sweet pity (you)'s

How many expansions do you think they get by recycling RoB art?

Captcha: babby listen

20 + 10 (free) packs on first day, hope to pull at least 3 legos

Thanks Morde!

They will pull the plug the moment they run out

Oy mates. Anyone else need to get the "play a private match without quitting" missions for 100 rupees each done? I'm at 8/20 so far. Please join in. Playing a suicide bloodcraft deck to make it quick.

Excluding outliers like Aggro Blood or wallet ramp, an average meta deck is what, 3 legendaries, a handful of golds and the rest silver/bronze, let's say 15k vials. I know HS has much shittier rates, but how much dust does an average deck cost?

>Elana vs Daria
>17 cards left in deck
>don't pull single board clear
fuck this

Sneak peek at next week's meta.

IT'S JUST LIKE BACK IN THE OLD DAYS!

>this slut better than our channeru girls
I implore you to reconsider.

can't even win one match against actual players

kys dubcuck

You are like a little baby

Have Sugita talked about SV in any of the Encounter epiodes?

Even Pirate Warrior requires you to have one legendary, so that's 1600 dust. There is also the issue that most good cards are from those adventures, which requires 2800 gold in average each.

>0% vs Rune
New chemo?

depends on how many we still have left, divide that number by ~100 and you have your answer

>win 4 matches with Rune
>oh easy
>brick 5 times in a row
wow nice game shadowbabs

>having to go through an ordeal every day to get JP voices back cause of patches

I know most of you don't care, but some of you wanted me to stream opening 150 packs when the expac hits. But I got hit with a severe cold and lost my voice as a result. So it's not gonna happen. Sorry, to those few of you.

Post your deck

>ordeal
>literally 2minutes max
>i can listen to the based jap dub for tens or hundred hours until the next patch

the game is really fucked right now because of albert
he's 3/5 and can attack face the same turn for 5 mana, but you can evolve him for 5/7
that's 25% of your hp gone from 1 card with no combo needed
now if he's played on turn 9, he can attack twice which means 10 face damage (50% of your hp pool)
but there's more! he is also invincible while attacking the turn he is play which means he can rip through wards the same turn
all of this ONLY with one card
but wait! he also has a mentor with 100% change to pull him for only 2 mana
now all of this may seem pretty good, but the real deal breaker is that he is in swordcraft which means there are followers with rush, storm, ward, and even bane printed on everything else in the deck
just imagine a pirate aggro deck that usually kills you on turn 5 or 6 but can also deal 15 face damage to you on turn 9 just in case you managed to survive
got wards? too bad! any ward you play by turn 3 can be killed while leaving a 4/x minion on board
got late game wards? too bad! fangblade can kill any minion and deal 3 face damage while leaving a minion on board to do the same thing next turn (in addition to albert's removal ability)
every sword deck runs 3 and there is no reason not too
the game devs realized they fucked up and are printing a shit ton of commander deck buffs to encourage people to play a deck with only commanders instead of just albert (this way he can't be mentored)
if they nerfed him everyone would get 12k vials at the start of a brand new expansion to craft whatever deck they want and they don't want people to get too much free shit otherwise they won't make any money
copied and pasted from /hsg/
do they know the game better than us?

We know already. No need for this retarded wall of text.

>not ITDS LIGE BAGG IN DE OLD DAYS :DDDDD

I think he even played it one episode.

Sorry man. I just have a thing with short-haired girls. Plus she's hot.

Says the toddler.

I don't know the exact price, but here's the deal: in SV you can do quest to buy 1 pack a day and still have a bit of gold left. Usually I get around 150-200 vials from those packs just by pressing the liquidfy button.
In HS you can buy a pack every 2-3 days, depend on the quest.
When I want to craft a deck in SV, I go through my collection to dust garbage silvers and golds. When I want to craft a deck in HS, you bet your ass I will need to either spend $50 upward, or dust half my fucking collection.

I know, I'm just doing it for collection's sake.
I'm sitting on 3 rose queens, Soul Dealer and Beast Dominator for no reason. Also 3 Orb dragons for example.

Would Albert be good but not broken if his evolve were +1/+1 instead?

>doesn't even speak Japanese who he has no idea what they are saying

Started RoB with the same amount. You'll be fine after a week or two.

Just one less health on evolve would be fine honestly. It's just that nothing can deal with an evolved Albert by evolving itself, since 7 health is just too damn much.

final reminder of how the chart looked like at the end of both expansions

he needs to not have 7 defense

I'd rather just take away 1 health from Albert. As it is currently it is impossible to cleanly deal with a turn 5 Albert without a hard removal.

But I do speak English and understand how awful the voices are.

I won't turn legendaries into vial unless I have more than a playset, and even then, the silver/gold is more than enough to suffice myself.

Now that Dark Jeanne is a thing, can we have a Dark Aurelia next?

What is his endgame?

>go first
>lose
epic

Why did they change the classes names in the translation? FYI
Elf -> Forestcraft
Royal -> Swordcraft
Witch -> Runecraft
Necromancer -> Shadowcraft
Vampire -> Bloodcraft
Bishop -> Havencraft
Forte -> Rowen

Whats wrong with using classic rpg classes names? Do they really think these classes names appeal to hs players? Like Hey this is called ___craft too so you should play this.

Summon daria evolve and trade
pretty clean

I stocked 1k for RoB and still ended up with:
>4 Alberts (vialed 1)
>2 Sahas
>2 Bahas
>4 Wolves (vialed 1)
>3 Darias
>2 Nep
>1 Dragoon (vialed 1)
You'll be fine.

elf!

ah yes, classic rpg names such as forte and rowen
really makes me think of dragons

_craft sounds more edgy

I'm so amazed by your sick plays Dariashitters. Truly sick plays.

This. Albert was never really a problem in the control decks that used him as a finisher. The game was around finished by that point anyways.

He's bullshit now because he's a 5 7 storm on turn 5, they can then make another 5 7 storm on turn 6 if they want. And the worst part is that if all else fails they can still do the 10 damage finisher in the lategame, when other aggro decks had run out of steam.

Dark Dingdong when?

Thanks m8s.

At 10/20 right now. Still looking for people to do the private match missions without conceding with.

Code is 87986.

But we're not crafting anything

tempo rune kills any version of sword and also kills dshift

>2/0
>last word
>discard a card
Fund it

No

Very nice.

3/4 games of on curve CerbHowl, with the other game being against Dshift where drawing Howl late was okay.

>Fairy Princess still not viable
It hurts. What kind of card have to be printed to make her relevant?

Easy.

Magisa is for _____

>2pp discard a card
stop stealing rowen's cards

"Craft" like an art or skill, you nerd.

A card that turns your fairies into crimson sorceries

shitters with terrible taste

So basically Rose Queen powercreep

Is face dragon getting anything good in tempest?

You can have them. Not like he's making discard work anyway,

Mating press.

when will she be viable shadowbros

>against sword
>he misses his 2 pp play
>instantly win on the back of that
I thought the day would never come, where I meet a bricking sword

Basically.