Shits all over Hyundai amd constantly makes fun of them

>shits all over Hyundai amd constantly makes fun of them
>practically sucks Kia's dick

Why do people like this hack?

Because he's entertaining.

> Butthurt worst Korean detected

He shits on American cars on camera all the time but named the C7 Corvette his car of the year and owned a Ford GT

It's a television persona, and act you dumbass

>implying there's a difference between kia and hyundai

Kias are more "honest", you could say
they're shitboxes advertised as shitboxes and at a shitbox price point

when did he shit all over hyundai
making fun of koreans isn't really the same thing. i also seem to remember the three of them agreeing that the coupe (tiburon) is a good car, but people on Veeky Forums dislike it because reasons

so yeah, general racism against koreans aside, pls give examples. i feel like it's been a lifetime since i watched tg or read the mag

Nobody knows how the fuck to pronounce Hyundai, that's why.

heundy

What did he say about kia?

Stop taking entertainment seriously.
Reality TV does not exist

Does anything exist?

>named the C7 Corvette his car of the year
His opinion on anything is discarded.

Insert jaden smith quote

The C7 is a monumental leap from the C6 though. It deserves it. It apparently feels much better than the C6.

Last I looked, Kias were expensive

>taking Veeky Forums memes seriously

Have you driven any car, let alone a C7?

That's because Corvettes and GTs are great sports cars that feel like one.
He shits on muscles and "luxury cars" which drives like shit.

The Kia Cee'd is a good car, though.

>Compares an M5 to a malaise era land barge in a figure 8
"LOOK AT HOW BAD IT IS"

His quirks for the Lightning were so obvious "hurr muh interior muh English roads, muh safety standards, muh British elegance" but it was just meant to be a novelty fun pickup just like the syclone and Ram SRT 10. He was too critical for a fun weekend oddity. I loved my Lightning and had tons of fun with it and never had much of a problem. I debadged it and it was a great sleeper to run civics and mustangs back then. I know it's most of an act but damn he's really gets criticism where it's not due, but I guess it's because I'm American and overlook a lot of his qualms because truly a lot of our cars are lacking in places.

And he was already coming around to the C6 as well.

At least the ZR-1 in that roadtrip, now, that's more of a take it as you will thing but still.