/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Happy wedding edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CX737x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to save Kaede. I want to pretty much just save Kaede. She's a nice girl with some impressive piano skills, even though she's a bit of a baka. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm just saying, i hope you weren't expecting another elaborate shitpost. What do i look like to you people, a clown? Actually, don't reply.

first for best bride!

this pairing is a disgrace

Shotakiyo!

all shipping is a disgrace

Shit taste

True her eyes changing up like they could symbolize maybe she was being brainwashed. Plus we don't know if Maki and Kiibo both would be SHSL Survivors in name for the next game.

Moe!

I want my beloved Saihara to accidentally drink an aphrodisiac and go horny for the rest of the day. He would ask me to fill his holes with my enormous cock, and I would comply.

I would take him to the forest while letting him wear a black tight cocktail dress with a vibrator shoved in his ass. While I drive the car he would cum a few times in his seat, shivering and trembling from the overstimulation, but still unsatisfied. When we reach the forest, I immediately make out with him--putting hickeys here and there all over his body--and pull out the vibe, him whining from the emptiness.

Soon enough we would get out of the car and go to a nearby tree to fuck like rabbits. Orgasm after orgasm he would scream wantonly, asking me to cum inside him again and again until he passes out from exhaustion. Once he does wake up, though, I would start fucking him again, not minding his mewls of pain and pleasure about to be gentle with him. (He's bound to enjoy it anyways, showing by his nails digging on my back.)

It would come to the point where the grass is flowing with semen and sweat and Saihara's flush body is trembling from the afterglow of sex. I lie down beside him for a few minutes, hoping someone wouldn't hear his extremely loud moans.

What are my chances of Hoshi getting a side novel?

About as big as Hoshi himself.
I'm sorry user.

>About as big as Hoshi himself.
Goddammit thanks for making me have to walk out of the library you degenerate tripfag.

>Edgy tsundere
>More interesting than anyone.
Good joke user, I almost thought you were serious.

Hoshi means star in Japanese

>Maki
>not interesting

>Maki
>interesting
(You)

Why did you betray Mukuro, trip fag?

Very high since nips want one and he's Kodaka's favorite.

>What do i look like to you people, a clown?
Considering you're changing waifus about as often as Mukuro showers, yes.

Can TL-kun translate this? I am curious as to what it is.

Hello /drg/!

Daily reminder I want to fuck Kaito furiously until he passes out.

Indeed, the name of the game is being critical of everything you see and of what you're told. Furthermore, chapter 5's trial is a brilliant example of how the truth may be hidden because you think you know what the truth is when that's not the full story at all.

To use an example, let's look at who kills who:
1: Kaede/Shirogane kills Amami
2: Kirumi kills Hoshi
3: Korekiyo kills Angie and Tenko
4: Gonta kills Miu
5: Kaito kills Ouma (Original: Maki kills Ouma)

So far it looks like the standard formula, right? But that's a trap that counts on you being used to Dangan Ronpa's formula to work. Now, look again at who lives and who dies carefully. What can you see now that I've explained the trick, what makes this list different from the other two games and what might your conclusion be when you link this to Tsumugi's claims?

He's a degenerate who switches waifus and waifus multiple characters.

I love Mukuro!

Owned.
And i do mean that literally. You will be mine, user.
I told Kaede to draw freckles on her face last thread, and she did. Freckles are the deciding factor in my waifuing.
Mukuro is still my waifu, though. I'm just pulling a little bit of a goof here. It's just a prank, skank!

What love hotel event with DR2 girls feel like?

She's a shitty tsundere with a generic backstory. There is nothing interesting about her.

tfw I wasted my energy reading a shit doujin.
Now I gotta clean up the mess.

30% chance of happening.

I hate Kaede.

How do people deal with having a dead waifu

I wouldn't know because I can correctly identify which characters deserve to live.

Bags of coins and salty milk
Why is that, Kuzufriend?
Do you consider her... the low HANGING fuit?
By not being sane.

By pretending they're still alive.

which doujin?

By becoming delusional and pretending canon doesn't mean anything.
Something like that, I imagine.

:^)

Why can't you accept my sisterly love, Amami-kun?

Fresh normie content
You used to disappear a lot saying that there's nothing to discuss in this thread anymore, what drew you back in tripfag-kun?

What was the doujin about.

Create a tulpa.
Or pretend they're alive. Canon is fiction.

I don't think Saihara interacts with anyone at all, except Kaito, Kaede and Maki.

Why is he chosen as protagonist again?

1.Being delusional.
2.Accepting it like a man!
3.Looking at some pretty fan arts or draw one.

There are more than this but these are my solutions.

He's a big guy...
4 me
Funny story, actually.
I was browsing /v/ and saw a DR thread.
One of the anons recognized me and we talked a bit, eventually he convinced me to come back, so here i am.
And since i discovered new ways to shitpost and capitalize on what people hate, i decided to stick around for a while.

Because he has the most supple ass! I want to fuck my beloved Saihara!

I used to have a dead waifu but she came back to life.

Literally.

Because to me she feels very generic and bland and boring and I didn't find her interesting at all.
She reminded me too much of Maizono and I already hate Maizono enough to want to kill her.
So its not looking good.

You probably wouldn't know if I told you, it's a doujinshi a friend of mine's agency published a week ago, I usually read it to gi ve feedback but this time it was shit and I only liked the characters and that's why I was willing to waste my energy for it.

It's about a guy fucking 5 different new maids to determine which gets to stay on as the main housemaid or something. One of the maids ends up being a guy but he still fucks him anyways.

I see, Kuzuanon. I won't pretend that i like Kaede for much else other than her looks.
It would be silly, considering it ain't September yet.

Is he the most popular normie? New art of him always appears out of nowhere, what's the appeal?

Oh, would you prefer something smaller? :^)

How did Hoshi kill yakuza?

Metal (tenis) balls

Hell~o boner.
You are not wrong here user, best things do come in small packages. Not that Hoshi's package is small, i mean look at that bulge OwO

But i can't just sit here fucking around and shitposting all day, so i'm gonna go take a nap or something.
Cheers anons, and if you're feeling gloomy, pretend that i've killed myself again. It'll be true for at least a few hours, but how good would that be!
Haha alright, peace out nerds.

But I do accept it, sister

>go into Pixiv
>immediately find new Kaito lewd

I feel so blessed.

>yakuza

Don't assume it was the yakuza.
It was only vaguely stated as an organized criminal syndicate. It could have been the mafia too.

I know, it was most likely the yakuza but still.

Looks is fine, I guess.

But he does.

Himiko, Shirogane, Kiibo, Hoshi before his death, Ouma, etc

Then let's become one. Our parents aren't home.

You shouldn't have come back, cancer

This artist makes good art. Such a shame it's not that much.

I wouldn't say he's the most popular because Ouma and Saihara exist, people here just don't post much normie content of them compared to Moe. I guess a lot of people like him for the dindu factor and he's cute.
Hey Kuzuanon, how are the babies?

Drown your pussy in chocolate and get ready for me, dood

Here's another one.

I'd like you to insert it here, Amami-kun. Quickly, before our parents find out.

Sauce

I want to protect this child.

Sure, let's dig in.

dead thread

only 25 people still care about DR
dead franchise

>it's another 'this artist draws Angie x Shinguji' episode

DANGANBABIES BTFO

twitter.com/CX737x

I'm depressed, I'm bored, I fucked up a thing, the new spider-man movie looks like shit
and /drg/ is dead
Hunger Games Simulator won't save us now

I think these threads need something new and interesting
Dunno what though

But can you protect him from nee-san?

There's nothing left to do, just share art and let the threads wither away and die until the art-book briefly revives discussion.

Nevermind. I don't dare interfere with Nee-san's property

Oh Amami-kun, it's perfect. How many children will we make?

Oh, speak of the devil, I just came back from changing diapers, they're doing well, I'm slowly starting to know how to distinguish them without using their bracelets.

There's a spiderman movie?

Never thought I'd see the day.

SORRY I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

I want Himiko to get KEKED

Hey Kuzu can you translate what this says?

As many as you want, imotossu

Shinguuji "Ku Ku Ku Klux Klan" Korekiyo
Shinguuji "If You're Brown Get Out Of Town" Korekiyo

We're not even the worse general out there, trust me.

/drg/, are you able to find art of your OTP trying to kill each other? If so, share it here. I want the despair

Is it possible to have 8 straight ships in V3? (with different chars)

Kaito is a Slut!

SLUT!

The sky says Amami's name.
The boat is a benizake boat about to crash into the V3 iceberg, the V3 iceberg shows what we know so far.
V2 is all the other info, but it is hidden underwater, to symbolize that V3 is only the tip of the iceberg.

Eh. V2 shit.
Whoever made this was random as fuck.

Does this count?

>tfw realised that Maruronpapapa entertains me more than the entire Danganronpa franchise ever will

Her latest masterpiece: "Korekiyo rape festival! Wasshoi wasshoi!" (apparently something Nips chant during festivals)

Maruronpapapa should take over the danganronpa franchise, she is a literary genius.

Exactly. Manino can be the new artist.

Yes, but why when you can have:
Kaito/Ouma
Amami/Saihara/Tsumugi
Kirumi/Hoshi
Tenko/Angie
Gonta/Korekiyo
Kaede/Kiibo
Iruma/Himiko

Looks like you don't go here often

わっしょい!わっしょい!ソイヤ!セイヤ!

I thought I left. Why am I still here?

By the way, has a drawfag ever put Angie in this picture? I saw it get suggested in a thread maybe two months ago.

Can we protect Tulpaman from Maruronpapapa?

No

This is what puberty does to people.

okay these one is preety good

Ahh I see. Thanks Kuzu!

>wanting some autistic shinguji fangirl to fake over
kys i actually like shinguji thank you very much.