[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
Watch this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>Watch this EVERY DAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=hLLEsUOE7z8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cemkGgW3NMU
twitter.com/ESLCS/status/846829982945038336
steamcommunity.com/id/jextic/
youtu.be/PsSsxWlTEPQ
youtu.be/mh4flZ9DhZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=gJwghpj3E10&list=PLoB2UyJMjkmV1xeOp6U-BpNsFbSckTlyT
youtu.be/u4wwkLF1cxQ
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=90586769&token=GHrIyjco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw my drakemoon strat is broken now, and I only got 7 hand cannons out of it, and we can't make our own cases with odds that are acceptable
They've fucked it up

>hot car
>hot sister

hiko is a badman bruv

>Enemy team is fivestack
>My team is three Russians that rush every single last round on CT side and die, effectively making the game a 3v5

Nice matchmaking

I always thought the ct rush meme would die once I got high enough rank but even at global there are regularly players who will rush as ct every round and then once they're dead will whine and bitch about how everybody else is playing

Why do they do it? Do they think they are contributing by dying every round? Do they not realize that they are neutering their team? I've seen sheep learn not to touch an electric fence faster than some of these subhumans realize not to push.

hey i mean if you're walling you can rush successfully as ct

you can dry peek everything too

i beat lems and smfcs without using nades besides a few basic smokes

the triangle of push/hold/fall back are high IQ concepts only conceivable to the white brain.

when brazil and russia watches CS they literally just see frags.

my theory is that basically some people at their current skill level can't win the fair fights they're supposed to, and so they rely on getting gay kills to survive

hear me out

basically like at global, they're actually just not able to hold an angle properly without getting anally destroyed when terrorists come

so instead they push because they know that getting easy kills on unaware targets is literally the only way they're going to get kills

sometimes it works and they have an effect, but often they just push and get killed with no gain

it's why the very same people will then on terror side play ultra scared and bait and hide and shit, and are often the last ones alive t side hiding somewhere trying to get gay kills on cts

they aren't able to play the game normally they need to gay people out

it depends on the map too. like playing cache ct is hard as fuck compared to, say, nuke ct. your choices of angles are much more limited and the angles enemies can appear from are more varied. but you're onto something i think. i notice lots of games where i'm the only one entrying on t/getting good holds on ct but some of my teammates are only 5-10 frags behind because they rush on ct or lurk on t

EU supreme/GE needed for mm

I'd play with somebody else, but not you. Sorry.

mm alone is cancer, thought here there are more ppl but this thread is half dead

its funny because ct cache can be hard as fuck but when you play it against a really good ct team especially one with two really solid awpers cache feels so fucking ct sided and you just get shut down everywhere

but yea I mean thats what I noticed, there were consistently these players on teams that would """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""lurk"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and bait all t half playing like scared little bitches, and then ct side they would turn into rush machines that constantly pushed every single round

at first it was like hmm

but then it was like oh

it happens too often theres definitely an underlying reason and I think its more or less along the lines of what I wrote

why is nobody talking about the esl matches

youtube.com/watch?v=cemkGgW3NMU

I didnt even know anything was on because you losers werent saying anything

>being emotionally invested or going out of your way to watch a bunch of nerds out-microhack each other until one of them gets mad and macrohacks to clutch the game

shiggydiggydoooooo

>thing I don't like described poorly be someone who hates it
shiggy diggy

//template for all future posts

Anyone going to DH austin and/or ESL Dallas?

GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
>GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
>GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
>GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
>GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
>GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES
>GUARDIAN OF OUR SKINES

The Nate is now officially DONE with CSGO.

In between hackers, the (((TEMPORARY))) removal of the revolver, the shittening up of the Negev and absolutely retarded teams, the n8 has come to understand why this game is so dead.

Oh well, time to sell all my crap and buy tonnes of better videogames!

Another game ruined by OP awp

Another game ruined by OP awp

thoughts about the poojet 300k tournament?

wish I never quit no matter how bad the game got

legit nothing better to play mp than cs, even with valves updates chipping away at the game for 3 yrs now

I'm in the same spot

occasionally I get a bit hyped about a new fps but there's nothing that appeals to me as somebody who wants a high skill fps

the last one with hope was tribes and that was ages ago

I dont even know a single upcoming title that appeals to me as a hardcore fps fan

its all casual shit, and the hardcore stuff is way too hardcore it never gets any following like toxic

yeah the fundamentals of csgo are so goddamn enjoyable that even though its loaded with bugs and balance issues its the best fps on the market by a country mile

no other game replicates the incredible rush of awping, for example.

i was global, I had a squad, I DROPPED the game and felt like I'd be vindicated

now all my buds have 5thousand hours and have adjusted, and i'm just staring at my desktop

it's gotten to the point where I want valve to irreparably ruin the title, how sad is that?

remember cs in 2013? pre awp and rifle nerf, it was beautiful

not really

Explain this gotards!

does anybody actually play legit anymore I thought that died out years ago

or do you mean using a legit config

>furry

holy shit this general is cancer

kill yourself you subhuman piece of shit

furrys are not human

if we were alone together and I knew I wouldnt see the consequences of it I would end your life and sleep like a baby

You know it.

spinbotting is for cumguzzling homos and removes all the fun

>non american furfag with bad taste in skins

neck yourself

I would love to guzzle your cum user! blast it into my mouth I need it bad!

I'd never cheat, but I love people who cheat, it just reminds me how high the skillcap on this beautiful game is

people will throw away the ENTIRE purpose playing, marvelling at your own achievements and feats of skill, just to experience the status of being good.

cheaters are the lifeblood of this game, a testament to great game design.

I'd distinguish cheating in CS from cheating in CoD for example, in CoD it's more about just straight up clogging the feed and going 100-0 (spinbots) or whatever. In CS cheaters have gone the extra mile, making the cheats more subtle, they NEED people to believe it's them. It's one thing to buy a spinbot, jump into a game and go super saiyan, another thing entirely to play half natty, with enhanced aim, so that you can insidiously dominate clean players and in turn receive the validation and prestige of a truly gifted and practiced individual.

you can only get this dick if you don't rage or hvh :3c

Yeah CS is such a hard game that it's actually still rewarding to cheat. Not sure if that's good or bad design, or somewhere in between. I love it though.

I'm whatever you want me to be in order to get a taste of your juicy cock user! fill my mouth pussy!

ive been out for a while lads
does freakazoid still play?

new warowl video
if you don't watch you're a piece of shit

>watching warowl
>a literal silver
>never gone pro
>is a pedo (which im fine with)
/yourself

>tfw used to watch freak when he was an obscure NA player and heard him say nigger on stream

>tfw the people that run the biggest csgo leagues and pug services visit Veeky Forums

twitter.com/ESLCS/status/846829982945038336

not sure why misfits is still a thing

Because furfags.

csgog detectives help me find out which pros smurf this is:

steamcommunity.com/id/jextic/

played like a wallhacker

It was me

How long does it take for a gun to start wearing? I got a nice (for me) FN tec-9 that I like the look of but it goes downhill quick and then looks like trash.

Why do people still bet on NIP? I'm really not complaining, gives me great odds but they history speaks for its self.

lol ?

At the end of this my hit rate was 37%.

how in the FUCK do I improve my fucking aim. i've been doing this shit for like 2 weeks and haven't noticed significant improvement. during matches I STILL absolutely fail to move my crosshair onto a person's head. I'm always off and end up getting fucked.

no, crosshair placement is not helping. no matter what I do I simply can't make my crosshair snap to a fucking head.

never gonna make it

just cheat

I will never be a great aimer. I just want something that is fucking serviceable is all.

Practice practice practice. You'll always go through slumps where you feel like you're not improving, push through it to see the gains

I'm in the same possition. I was doing ok last month, I could just switch my brain off and just play hitting heads ez. Apparently that stopped working and now I struggle to not bottom frag.

>37%
is there anyone who had aim as bad as this but ended up being an OK aimer?

huh. got called for overwatch. didn't know it was a thing I could do.

Its 150 wins and having one of the nova ranks+ right?

it has to do with # of comp wins, right? they give it to pretty much anyone lol and the majority of the playerbase is very bad at spotting hacks so unless someone's spinbotting or staring through walls and banging heads every time they'll get off scot free

>match script

level 37, 156 wins and nova III.

the suspect in question got reported for winning 16 - 0. He wasn't even some sort of super pro. He just guessed like 3 kills, everything else was spotting and camping at the right place as TT.

Wish I could play like him desu

yes, but i used cheats

Is all your hardware up to spec? Mouse with a good sensor that tracks well? 144hz monitor? Clean and smooth mousemat? Are you getting steady FPS? These things won't necessarily make you nutty, but if you're using a dorito crusted mousemat with a Dell office mouse, your aim will never be good.

If all else fails, try playing around with your settings. I've overcome mental blocks of not being able to hit my shots by completely changing my res (1280x960 stretched master race), sensitivity, and crosshair and sticking to the new settings. Change the way you sit at your PC. Bring the monitor closer, or even try to \_ounge back. Tilt your keyboard or your mousemat so that it feels more natural and comfortable to track your mouse across it. As you get a sense of what's more comfortable to you, try to use landmarks to remember your setup so that you know how to have it set for next time (e.g. "the left edge of my keyboard protrudes a few inches past my monitor"). It gives the game a fresh look and resets my mind which is often the culprit of such deficiencies in game.

Also how many hours do you have in the game? If you're comparing your aim to pros who've sunken 15,000 hours into CS across 3 games, stop and reevaluate your own goals. These pros didn't boot up 1.6 in 15 years ago and had killer aim in 700 hours.

(1/2)

Also what is your practice regimen like exactly? It looks like you're doing sets of 1000 on training_aim_csgo, but I'd only suggest doing 100 target sets max with .25 duration and .5 delay since fatigue will skew your results. But if you're just practicing on a clinical aim map like this one, you're only practicing 25% of what's needed for better aim. Take frequent breaks to do bhop and strafe maps to train your movement/hand-eye coordination then switch over to recoil_master, or a pistol DM, or an AWP server even. Incessantly forcing results on one map does not a good aimer make. You have to build muscle memory over time, and there's a multitude of exercises that you can do as an aside from clicking on red dots on a timer.

Now I told you not to compare yourself with pro aim, and here I am telling you to check out this clip from one of the best aimers in the world: www twitch tv/videos/75870539
Look at the way he trains his aim. Not only does he flick from target to target, but he also practices tracking targets, his movement, and his shooting cadence. Notice something else? Yes, ScreaM, famously known for his wun teps, frequently misses shots against stagnant bots. If fucking ScreaM misses a shot, don't get so hung up on your own whiffs since you're obviously much worse than a top 20 international player.

All in all, don't get too frustrated and if you really want to get good at this game, persevere and put in the work the same way every pro has climbed the same ladder and faltered at the same rungs at some point in his playing of CS. If everything else in my autistic diatribe fails you, try taking a week or so break from all things CS and return to the game with a completely fresh breath.

not even him
good posts dude

decent mousepad. good FPS. good ping.
good mouse. 2.1 in-game, 400 DPI.

I'm going to keep up this static aimtraining for another 2 weeks. I want to see at least a slight improvement, say an average of 5% more than usual (so around 43%+ accuracy).

>Also how many hours do you have in the game?
1400 hours, but they have been EXTREMELY unfocused. you'd fucking laugh if I told you how much of that was spent playing casual.
>These pros didn't boot up 1.6 in 15 years ago and had killer aim in 700 hours.
probably not amazing aim but I've encountered a lot of people in various FPS games who have fewer hours than me or have invested less effort into aiming but are just naturally better at it like my friend. having shit genetics sucks dick. I'm particularly bad at CS because I know I have shitty movement and peeking to boot, but even in FPS games where movement and peeking is more forgiving, I have to rely on outpredicting/smarting good players to get kills.

I think you're right that I need to diversify my training and check my posture, monitor position, etc.. great posts. thanks for the response.

you cant brute force better aim

it comes slowly, with good practice and consistency

cheater here

good post

almost makes me regret taking the easy way out and playing like a pro with some free software

n0thing and Stewie have both said that when people ask them how to get better aim they don't know what to say because their good aim came naturally to them.

ofc there are natural talents, does that mean give up?

basically match fixing. its predestined who wins and who loses.

moe is a genuinely witty guy and people who hate him fixate too much on the fact he plays up his anger on twitch to entertain his 13 year old viewers

I doubt that would happen. Gamers are spazzes and would flip out if they saw corruption like that

so youre and 13 year old as well then huh?

i think he's kind of an idiot

remember when he needed people talking to him on skype w/screen sharing to figure out how to use a cheat

you have much to learn, my sweet summer child

valve banned ibp, match fixing is over, goyim! just conveniently ignore the entire na tier 3 scene which is -loaded- with sham matches organized by big gamblers who tweet wildly consistent "predictions" to their followers

it goes on elsewhere as well, but it's less blatantly obvious

no, I am saying that he has to yell like a dumbass to placate the 13 year olds, but ignoring that he is witty. it's why all the pros seem to love him too.

i agree he's an idiot

As steel would argue, GENETICS does play a part in fps aim. AZK I believe is a record holder for aim across a multitude of FPS games and is able to transfer his talent across titles seemingly seamlessly.

That's not to say that any guy can't get his aim up to a competitive level, and at the same time work to supplement it with proper game knowledge and movement. If you ever do want to make some impact on a semi-pro or at least ESEA Main team level, devote time to studying game theory and become an in-game leader to raise your worth as a player. I'd say you could try to become an AWPer, as many top AWPers have trouble with rifle aim (read: jdm64), but you say that you have clunky movement. Go watch some launders videos on the fundamentals of bunnyhopping so that you can better understand the movement and momentum systems in CS:GO and get on to training those strafe maps. Maybe your niche in the game could be AWPing.

I'll include some good videos on the theories of aiming and how it can be bettered through more than just raw aim training.
youtu.be/PsSsxWlTEPQ
youtu.be/mh4flZ9DhZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=gJwghpj3E10&list=PLoB2UyJMjkmV1xeOp6U-BpNsFbSckTlyT (playlist)

This next video singlehandedly helped me understand the mechanics behind the game since he goes in depth on little quirks and details that can have massive impacts on your gameplay:
youtu.be/u4wwkLF1cxQ

Other than that, I'd suggest watching pro players when they deathmatch and try to look for the way they aim and the way they reposition their aim to best take another shot calmly rather than panicking and spraying like a retard. Also if you want to, upload a clip of yourself doing a training_aim_csgo run so I can see where your failings are exactly. Just don't get too hung up on the fact that other people have better natural aim than you. That's the same defeatist mentality that great minds like Tai Lopez did NOT have when coming up from nothing.

think i gotta switch to esea or faceit soon. todays matches have shown me why
>teammates bating like the stupid fucks they are
>cant use utility
>cant adapt
>dont talk for shit
upper LEM is so wonderful

It came naturally in the sense that they just played a fuck ton. There's no particular training, config or setup that will magically make you better. You just have to play, and consistently play a lot. I think people are overthinking things while simply not realizing the amount of hours these pros put into the game just to get where they are.

tldr no magic trick to aim, just play for thousand of hours

That's me in the purple

I am having a stroke at this very moment after losing $250 on my last bet

I am dead fucking serious

I would go get a phone but I'm having a stroke and can't move my legs nor bet my last items on the next match

This will be the last thing I will every type in my life

goodbye /csgog/

where can I get free skins

The difference between mg2 and mge is crazy

when will valve fix vac and the shitty hit detection?

post trade link

I'm just curious on what is going to happen if I do
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=90586769&token=GHrIyjco

Are there groups/forums where people leave +/-rep comments to each other?

Need to make my account look more legit/active

literally steamcommunity

sent

Hell yea :)

I'd send you something proper but its all held up in bets.

it's virtually the same thing with physical sports.

there's a peak you can reach and not two persons have the same peak

>ask for a drop
>get an ak/m4 instead of sg/aug

what's the map in www twitch tv/videos/75870539 ?