So we all agree that Audi makes better cars than Mercedes right?

So we all agree that Audi makes better cars than Mercedes right?

They have won Le mans more so yes.

I'd get an Audi over a Merc and BMW

Not if you're talking about build quality.

Audi has VAG level QC, which is quite a few steps behind Mercedes.

should i buy an r8 v10 guys?

>overpriced jetta
>better than Mercedes

Nice bait

At the top end, certainly. But it's fairly even as far as entry level performance models go.

Nothing Mercedes offers can compete with a Lamborghini Gallardo in a body kit, but the AMG A45 is easily comparable to the RS 3.

Could get a secondhand Gallardo for less, but if you've got the cash for a new R8 go for it.

The Audi R8 V10 is basically a Hurracan

Except they're both shit because they don't have a manual trans. 1st gen R8 and gallardo > 2nd gen and huracan

One of the best asses on the road

>mostly shits out upscaled golf's and passat's

>no v12

Just no nigga

>Golf
>Not an amazing car in every way
Amerilard detected

pft audi doesn't even make trucks

>cuck trucks
>relevant

Go away mart-sharter. We have no karts for you to ride in.

That ass looks pretty bland t b h cu m.

-underage audifag

Audi doesn't even make better cars than GM

They rage quit because they couldn't compete.

I would get a Lexus or Infiniti before I'd waste money on an over priced VAG.

Were did they roal coal on you

There is literally no room in that shitbox

You know, Europeans are not obese like you.

>average sharts are too fat to fit in a mid sized car

Rather own a Lexus than any (and I mean any) Europoor car.

They can't make shit that last more than a few years anymore

Then why is that steering wheel bent?

Reminder that only underage newfags and people who can't afford a Merc would prefer a passat in a wannabe premium bodykit over the most iconic, most historic and most qualitative car brand there is.

So amerifats won't feel leftout yknow

>So we all agree

Why do we all have to agree? Are you not comfortable enough with yourself to have your own opinion? Get some self confidence user.

Audi is objectively worse than Mercedes and BMW.
Audi cheaps out by re-using the same engines, transmissions, interior bits and materials, platforms, suspensions as Volkswagen, Seat and Škoda.
BMW and Mercedes on the other hand produce their own stuff.
That's why Audis are cheaper than BMWs and Mercedes

/thread

I like them all on paper but they are SHIT in person

They're the worst looking cars in that segment by far

And finish and QC is shit tier

The Audi TT of my richfag friend is the most hideous terribly designed shit i've ever driven, shit interior and no visibility.

Pic related, Audi fags were cucked into paying a premium for a different front and rear bumpers and lamps

At least post the B5 Passat and A4, which were on sale at the same time. The A4 had already moved to the B8 generation and Seat literally got the old B7 assembly plant.

God no. Have you actually driven any of these cars?

I've driven tons of cars because reasons

Audis are the only ones I've consistently disliked

I was working summers in a factory that produces rear lights for Mercedes, Audi and Porsche. The QC strictness is:
>Porsche>Audi>Mercedes
Before each lights goes out of the factory it has to go through QC. When it arrives in the assembly plant random samples from each pallet go through QC.
Porsche and Audi check 4-8 lights on a pallet of 40 lights and Mercedes checks 2 (that's what we've been told).
We had some pallets returned from Porsche and Audi but none from Mercedes even though we shipped twice as many as the other two combined.

You mean VW makes better than Merc?

This

holy shit, this is almost 86/BRZ tier uncreativity and laziness of the designers.

Audi is such a dogshit scum.

Audi is Völkswagen is Seat

Same company

The Exeo is a D-segment model, which is built on the Volkswagen Group B7 (PL46) platform. It is essentially a rebadged Audi A4 B7 generation, with styling changes to the front and rear by way of unique bonnet, front wings, boot lid, doors and exterior door mirrors.

It incorporates interior trim from the A4 Cabriolet, and extensively uses A4 B6 and B7 interior equipment and electrical components. To this purpose, the entire Audi A4 B7 production and assembly lines from Ingolstadt were dismantled and installed in Volkswagen Group's related SEAT factory in Martorell, Spain.

TL;DR, Audi had already started building a new generation A4 so Seat got the entire B7 assembly line.

Yeah I knew that but the Audi A4 costs far more than the Seat over there in Euroep right?

This rear end similarity to that of a rather pleb car is just unjustifiable for a premium brand

Except this was what the A4 looked like when the Exeo came out. They literally moved the old A4 assembly line to Spain.