Rocket bunny miata

>rocket bunny miata

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on this?

>rocket bunny anything
>stanced to shit anything
fuck off

Rocketbunny anything is retarded

fender flares, low aggressive stance, wide tires, duck tail wing, big diffuser on a car that will never actually drive on the track is a weird trend. Its new age rice but looks somewhat good.

Im just glad that car doesnt have stretched tires.

The guy who owns that miata actually tracks it tho, he is from ireland

Overrated overpriced ricer trash

It will die off soon

just checked the speedhunters article and you are indeed right. Pretty cool.

that being said most cars with Rocket Bunny kits aka GTR's are for those people that aren't really interested in cars but enjoy the attention they get from people online or in real life.

does it evrn help? i would just put a duck tail and sticky tires and call it a day

I'm on the fence about it, I like it but I also don't.
Glad to hear that the guys tracks it.

Flared fenders aren't a fad, it's what happens when you lower and widen a car, it's been going on for 60 years lol

this. all other answers are wrong.
altezza lights of the 2010's

Altezza lights were the best

Looks cool but also horribly impractical. I hope he's only tracking it otherwise one of these would defeat it instantly.

they don't have those in europe, their curbs are like an inch tall too

I dislike the whole 'rocket bunny' scene because it's just the new ricer fad of fuckwits having fun in cars that look absolutely horrid.

If it's a result of _needing_ the form to function, that's fine, but stancing and cambering the fuck out of your ride with $1 flares for the sake of it is just a waste of money, especially given that most owners run $10 tyres to compensate for the horrible wear.

its not a car thing it's an image thing.
if riding bmx bikes was cool and everyone in japan did it they would be doing that instead.

>It's an image thing
I know, which is what makes me clutch my tendies late at night to console me.

>miata
gay
>rocket bunny
faggotry

gay faggotry

concrete speedbumps and high curbs are everywhere in the UK

so it cancels it self out and is actually masculine

are u saying im a sperg? because im about as far as possible from a fedora tipper. i just dont like poser numales.