If I could get away with one crime it would probably be running from the police...

If I could get away with one crime it would probably be running from the police. I've always have that thought when a cop car is tailing. I can't be the only one right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c464MFoLaWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no because i wouldn't want to be a felon just because i wanted to see if i could lose the cops

Come on! Let's say you had a Get Out Of Jail Card, you still wouldn't do it?

not in america, in europe yeah

Why?

because it's not a felony there, probably a very large fine at most, and i'd be able to still travel the world because i wouldn't become a felon like i would in america

As long as you've got your plates obscured somehow and it's not a straight line for miles (no highway chases), you've got a shot. Just make sure to end the chase quickly otherwise they'll bring in reinforcements and you're fucked.

You can't outrun radio and you don't have air support. But as long as you escape the pursuit vehicle before his buddies come along and you hide your ass quick enough you're free.

Would it be easier to outrun the cops in a motorcycle?

Absolutely, also one set of plates. Obviously still a very dumb thing to do.

Yeah, but it's still the same scenario as .

Yes, but also more risky.

Life or death situation, I'd pick a bike any day tho

youtube.com/watch?v=c464MFoLaWY

seems pretty easy 2bh

It would be super easy. You can get throw spots cars can not, have super car acceleration, and its easy to hide down an alley.

Ive been really, really, really tempted to bolt on mine before. Ive given the slip to cops several times on dirtbikes, but thats even easier yet, especially if you know the area well. Plus no plates to worry about.

You'd better hope you're in a stolen car or you can never go home again

Find the "escape from Stockholm" video.
Dude had like 4-5 cameras mounted on his car.

back in my day, you used to be able to, if you knew the roads well enough and they didn't get your tag.

If you get caught on a bike you are retarded. I've never stopped for a cop and none of the chases lasted over 3 minutes. The trick is to never panic, get to an area with heavy or moderate traffic (preferably a stoplight) and split through. The cop will be stuck with no where to go. I've probably had about 15 chases and never had a problem. It's mostly cops being dicks trying to pull me over for no reason or because I have no plate. I've ran in the mustang before but you have to have a lead on them and lose them asap. If they're on your ass you've already been caught.

>cops being dicks trying to pull me over for no reason or because I have no plate
the amount of stupidity in this one sentence is amazing

Buy a non road legal dirt bike, it's against the law to drive one on the road, but if you drive away, they aren't aloud to chase you because it puts too many road users at risk. They won't be able to find you either because there is no license plate to track you

No point of doing that because they can easily register your number plate

I've always thought that if I ran a drug empire or something, and knew shit was going to go down and I was going to jail, my last move would probably be:
>buy an exige or similar supercar
>2am, drive into town
>put on some eurobeat and do burnouts until the cops arrived, and then try and escape the massive fucking police chase that would ensue
I mean if I'm going out, I'm going out in style, how much could a police chase tack onto my sentence anyways

>exige
>supercar

Kinda want to move to vermont for the sole reason that there's no police helicopters. Troopers are also told to never chase bikes and there's no troopers patroling between 2am and 5am

Ive ran on my r1. They never chase me even without having my plate on
If the cops see a sportbike without a plate, they know your going to run. But they cant endanger anyone else so theres no chase.
But if they do chase you
>dont go straight, but dont stay in the same area
Makes it easy for them to radio ahead
>lose them all before a helicopter is called in
You cant outrun that.