/mbgg/ - Mobage General #674

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sen-no-kaizoku.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sluttiest child.

The drawfag user has some really good shit in his pixiv but he needs to draw more cute girls and less titmonsters. Titmonsters arent cute.

Yes they are.

Titmonsters go in sexy and mature (or disgusting) territory instead.

They're the complete opposite of cute.

She cant be the sluttiest if she has no womb tattoo.

Like this?

>A lot of faggots post their accounts with only the tutorial roll used
WTF? You only need to complete one more stage to get enough gems for another roll.

Bruh. There should be a mobage based around this fetish. Different womb tattoos give different buffs.

Honkai has stigmatas as tattoos that give buffs but they're back tattoos and not womb ones.

Still looking to trade all these accounts for one account with S-rank Kiana.

Might give them all away here if I hit the jackpot myself to spread the love and happiness but not before that.

Is this a 280 gems daily for a month deal?

Looks like 60 a day instead

Oh god, I didn't realize anyone liked it enough to put it in the OP
Thanks for that

60 a day for 30 days, 280 gems outright when purchased.

So what is the event after this one in Panzer Waltz, is it going to just recharge the battery or are there going to be more girls to get?

Its of higher quality than a lot of the mobage stuff you find on pixiv and its pretty good.

I'd definitely save it if I came across it while digging pixiv for cutes.

Ah seems like a pretty good deal then. No Shadow Mei on this account though so I might just hold off.

Really should have been 90 gems a day or something so you have one 10-roll when the month is over but instead you get 1800 gems total. Fucking jews.

It's a start and I found it p hot as well.

Nothing like the commander branding his own girls

seems like a rare thing, though I heard tattoos are associated with gangs in East Asia or so, so that might be the reason

>Captain on bridge!
>All the girls strip down

From what game is this goddess? Unleashed too?

Why do apps crash on my SHIELD? You guys said it was the best.

If my Kindle can handle games like Honkai without crashing then your shield should definitely be able to too.

yeah it's Unleashed
this one's an actual tribal girl or something though

Not every app is optimized for every device. You can get the strongest phone or tablet in the planet and you will still have crashes. My little sister has a low budget amazon fire tablet and some games run better there than on my xperia tablet.

I love tribal girls with a burning passion.

When I opened it again I got my login bonus, maybe it booted me for reset.

All I want is an english game that excites my loins everytime I play. Is that asking so much?

>English
Yes

Yes.

>English
EOP please.

Power Rangers.

Is there something wrong with DC? Mine updated but the game won't start?

maintence retard

Maintence ended 12 minutes ago. When there is maintence the game tells you but right now its just crashing after downloading the update.

There is no maintenance message anymore dipshit the game updated and it has the lightsaber chick now.

>DC introduced IP blocks and only korea is allowed to play

Finally no more DC talk. Next is Tagatame.

You better be kidding mother fucker

You really cant tell its the same guy that has been shitting on those two games?

Cant play DC guys. What is happening? It keeps telling me there is a connection error and to retry but when I press the button it freezes and crashes.

They probably just ran into a server issue with the update.

compensation incoming

>10,000 gems
Fuck yeah more 3* fodder.

Are you a grill?

Thanks for the 22 free 3*s

>Those pronounced nips
I'm diamonds, please let her be good.

Is she an attacker?

>Inb4 Defensive or Buffer

Leader- Increase accuracy by 20% to all allies
Tap - Deals 490 damage, additional 175 if debuff type, and gains Ranged Attack (Ignore enemy taunt and reflect) for 2 turns
Slide - Deals 100 damage plus Tap damage three times to one enemy with priority to debuff type (720 ignore defense damage)
Drive - Deals 2391 damage and Debuff Explosion (removes debuff and damage enemy according to debuff) to 4 enemies

Yes

Wow she really hates debuffers.

>nips so hard they broke the game

She sounds like a very situational character.

Cant see any reason to run her over Frey

Saladin also has extra damage against debuffers, so maybe it's something with the game

And they are introducing a new unit buff in the gallery, Saladin + Yan (new child) that will give -10% debuff time

Well I will never ever roll a Frey so she can be a nice substitute.

Yeah but Saladin is clearly less shit for some reason.

>Has frey
Still wont' use because shitty male. Can use her with some poison team or doggo and Jupiter for some pretty nice damage I imagine.

DC is back up.

Just in time for my monthly 5* ticket. Who will it be?

i hope you get someone useful.

Thank you user.

Being a Cube destroyer is good enough

I can't stop getting this cube from tickets.

you reminded me so I pulled

It's better than getting the old water guy.

>wow everyone is getting good shit now so I better pull myself
>all 3*s

Don't feel bad, I just did 4 10-rolls and literally only got 1 4*, at least got second Jupiter from mileage but the +2 Bari dream is dead

In the end, I resorted to just overloading on as much attack, damage, and combo damage as possible with the dark twinbullets. Basically, the faster I kill them, the less I have to worry about what moves they use. One main key for me were the Pixie twin bullets that have Stun Lv1 and Paralyze Lv1 when subbed. The stun procs a lot on the gorilla and dragon, and I got EXTREMELY lucky that the paralyze procced on the zombie bird.

I mained wedding Kanon with prayer Shiho and Kanon as subs. Side characters were bathing Shiho and Flora Kokomi who have damage bonuses for HP below 75%.

Figuring out that this would work for me was way more complicated than those guys in the Youtube videos finishing the stage in like 15 seconds with Valentine's Subaru and Winter Fun Sadone.

What will I get?

Four 3*s.

homos and furries

So to get titty attacker I just need to grind hard story like I did for fire frey right?

>called children
>they are all grown titty and ass monsters

Valentine Shiho + Snow Play Shiho can net that time too actually. It's not as expensive as those guys who use Birthday cards. When those cards went from novelty to e-sports required, we know it's owaga.
Senbatsu is all about birthday cards now if you haven't noticed from the previous one a few months ago. One of the stages with all the metal enemies is literally one skill cast from Birthday Sadone to clear it in 3 seconds and that's the fastest possible way.

They're putting a lot of hormones in the food these days

Correct.

Destiny is really old so the children are kinda old

I wish I had Valentine's Shiho. I skipped rolling for her because I rolled so much to get Valentine's Haruka, and of course she's the one that gets nerfed because of Girl's Link not being active for the event. Ugh. I wonder if these new Extra cards are going to be the new broken cards. Is it going to be a permanent gacha?

You mean this one?
Never thought it could be that good.

Remove robot ears

There are other metal killers. I've been using the birthday cards I managed to get to some extent. I'd use Miki's birthday card but I don't have a proficiency buff or affinity2 to shit all over everything. And no good swords. Hell, I have snow play Shiho and Apron Nozomi but I can't output the damage necessary and always run out of sp.
Going to try dark transform pistols again and switch out to rod when she eventually dies to a thundercunt.

That's clearly wedding Sadone user. Oddly enough, birthday Sadone's skill animation is pretty much what happens in the wedding card art.

But it says Happy Birthday right there.

All cards you get from birthdays gacha says that.

>[Wedding] Sadone (Reprint)

Glad you answered instead of me, I was going to be mean.

I used Birthday Kaede and got 4 seconds on that metal stage. Sadone would be 3 seconds, I'm pretty sure.
For the last stage, I was shitting out around 300k damage per hit from Snow Shiho on a 2 combo cast. Snow Kurumi should be the fastest way to clearing it, even faster than Birthday Miki.

so i stumbled across this game in google play called war pirates

seems to have a more rpg-ish take on the sea conquest games. it focuses more on individual units like standard gacha so you have people to roll for. ratio for male to female seems pretty even maybe a slight advantage towards girls in upper rarity. they have all types of characters, seen an amazon brown skin woman with tanlines on her tits and some marie rose looking bad guy for girls. guys range from jack sparrow clone, viking, shota wild boy, etc

10 draw is pretty fast just finish chapter 1 then 5 more missions in chapter 1 again and you can do it

>Western crap

No thanks

What buffs did you have active? I can get a 2 combo cast too but I only remember doing about 100k.

>western

sen-no-kaizoku.jp/
it was a japanese game first

are you fucking stupid

That name sounds familiar

I think someone tried to get people to play it when it was released in Japan but no one bothered touching it and it died in less than a day.
Such is the fate of most newly released games.

Fuck this game, everytime I get a connection error I have to download everything so I can play again. Is there a way to corect this? I tried clearing the cache but that just putting salt in the wound.

Proficiency, Affinity 1, Transform flame, Skill burst 16.

Trying to charge in that stage is such a bitch. Though I bet that skill burst 16 should last the whole battle.

I think you're talking about me.

I actually played it for a while then even picked it up again but got bored with it.

It has some interesting ideas, I'll give it that and I think is somewhat worth a shot. Would be a ton better if they had better artists though.

It also did collab with Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio and fucking Yamato Battleship 2199. Harlock as well I believe which is kinda cool.