/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEXDYSlNno0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit game shit series

Why does walmart carry the switch version despite no switches in sight? Not only that, the 3DS and Wii U's are gone. I'll never play BotW at this rate.

What was up with the Hero's Cache quest?
I didn't get the clue they gave me but a gold rupee is nice

>tfw playing 4sa alone
>tfw playing 4s on the 3ds alone
I'm okay.

fishwife best wife

Stop.

I meant “race” in the biological/conventional sense, not the fantasy term (where it basically means “species”).
Hylians, Humans, and Gerudos are probably all different races of the same species—Zora maybe, Gorons are definitely their own species.

What is this, a waifu for ants?

>STILL butthurt about a series that keeps revitalizing itself while your favorite game series is forgotten garbage in 5 years

M-Meanie...

Gerudo loli needs booster seat. She'll be a giantess when she's grown assuming her mother used the full throne

I may be a bit late, but I just finished the Gerudo beast and I really disliked it, the boss as well. I'm not the only one, right?
I'm only missing the Goron one now, but to be honest they've all been kinda disappointing. Rest of the game is still great, but I still miss the dungeons from other Zelda games.

Someone needs to do adult Riju art.

There are no zora or rito hybrid babies tho...actually I wonder what'd happen if the bird and fish did hook up

Reminder that gerudo are for fug, fish are for marriage, and birbs are for killing

You probably aren't but I can't see what there is to hate about a h-hayai boss or the dungeon itself. Its gimmick stood out from the other 3.

>lightning randomly strikes a dog
>it barks at link

What's highest point you've reached in this game? Top of Hyrule Castle for me. Also found a korok up there, there is no escape.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEXDYSlNno0

yes, killing and then eating.

Yahaha!

Forget Fi,
I WANT TO FUCK CI
a

Just a bunch of standing around, waiting for stuff to happen. Thank god I had the bird powerup so I could jump around, because I had no patience to turn the wheels and watch what goes where.
The boss was just waiting for him to charge between throwing lightning and losing his electric shield/sword as well, and then using the magnetic rune on the spike thing was just awkward. Also the camera wasn't great there.

So are Urbosa and Riju related and even if they're not was Urbosa also royalty

Riju is best girl

Wow, what a bitch.

Top of the highest peak in hebra
Or death mountain, whichever is higher

This nigga is fruity as fuck

Bestiality implies there is an animal involved. Gay sex and ayy lmaos don't pass this criterion either. Zora are fish in the way humans are apes.

Also Finley's parents were only worried about her partner being too young. I take that as a sign that reproduction likely isn't an issue between the two species otherwise they would be complaining about no grandkids. I think in WW the postman was said to be a half Rito but that may be fan stuff that ruined my memory. WW Rito in general are a pretty good indication that they are closer to warm blooded species than we would think too.

That's why its more funny to watch when he fails.

Why does beast Ganon have to go full derp since TP? Where's the flying, trident twirling, keese summoning, spell flinging, invisibility using beast Ganon in my 3D games?

Can anyone here help me with this?

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Is that only in Zelda, or is the audio on Switch portable mode + earphones REALLY low? I can barely hear things, even in battle.

Nintendo always makes audio super low

sounds fine to me, i rarely have to go above half volume

the only issue for me i've noticed is i can't hear zelda talking during the blood moon cutscene, only the wooshing of the monsters spawning

which i think isn't normal

>blocked for 10 minutes and post deleted
Was the image so bad? It was a bit lewd, sure, but also had barbie anatomy and didn't show any naughty bits.

>Bestiality implies there is an animal involved. Gay sex and ayy lmaos don't pass this criterion either. Zora are fish in the way humans are apes.
There aren't any other animals around in real life that are not a sub-species of humans, but still sapient and human-like, so in real life “bestiality” always means “humans having sex with a non-human species” regardless of the specifics. Ayy lmao waifus when

We don't know what Zoras are like outside of their appearance. They could be fishy people, or peopley fish. In the latter case, it would be bestiality as in “inter-species sex”, though not in the “sapient creature and dumb bestial creature” sense.

I'd agree with you that the lack of any comments about Mipha, that Zora wife, or her daughter not being able to have children with a Hylian indicates that they're indeed biologically compatible, so Zora would really be another race in the Hylian–Shiekah–Human–Gerudo–Zora species.

BotW-Rito status unknown.

I suppose Great Fairies are magical beings rather than biological ones so they exist according to their own rules.

Your headphones most likely aren't easy enough to drive

Meaning they're too big or too good

Try with smaller ones

I wish Twilight Princess had BotW engine, it's hard playing it now.

No, it sucked back when it was new, too.
I suppose I should be grateful to TP, it saved me from playing Skyward Sword since it left me so disgusted with Zelda that I skipped SS, and the DS games.

It may be because you're using surround instead of stereo, check it

As for the audio output, I have to put it on max, and even there it's low and no, I'm definitely not deaf

Damn, sure Nintendo wants to preserve children's hearing, but I really might have a problem on my unit.

For reference, the speakers are pretty loud actually. Speakers at ~40% roughly equals to what I'm hearing with IEMs from the jack at 100%

Something is definitely wrong here.

I already did try 5 other pairs, it's the same, really. Plus their impedance is 16 ohms, can't really go that much lower than that. It's IEMs for fucks sake, not bigass 250ohms earphones. I never go higher than 30% with those on my phone or I'd end up deaf.

Nice shit taste

What are you using for IEM?

Maybe they're just too high impedance

I don't get all the TP hate desu. It's my second favorite

Did you play the wii version or something?

It has too many That Parts. Not as bad as SS though.

So what do I do at the warblers nest to unlock the shrine?
Also, why is one of the hand rocks giving me the finger?

not that guy but I played the Wii Version and it's my second favorite Zelda (now, it was my favorite)

It wasn't 2D and wasn't on the 64

Hands = birds
Note note colours

do you grok it

How do people see out of that thing?

Magic

No, I played the GameCube version.
All the way to the end, too. Everything past the master-sword was pretty lame, the items mostly sucked, and the worled lacked colour (both literally and figuratively, I can count the memorable NPCs on one hand).

Six eyes

>You will never mating press Riju
Feels bad

Is there a world tour for these talus and hinox dudes?

My main are good old Soundmagic E10 (16Ω) and Carbo Tenore (16Ω). Also tried with cheaper IEMs, and it's the same. I feel like it's the Switch itself. For reference, those same IEMs works well with the Wii U tablet jack output.

Well, we're off topic anyway. But I thought it may have been on Zelda only, can't try any other game since it's my only one.

Post beautiful sunrises or sunsets

Me neither, I really love it

Then again, I seem to love all 3D Zelda games

this is your only chance in a couple of years she'll be so big and strong that mating press will be hard to do spontaneously if at all

Stuff you wanted in BotW.
>Fishing rod
>Normal dungeons
>More variety in bosses (I saw the thumbnail of the hidden bosses on /v/ before I got the game and was disappointed when they were the same three bosses)
>More fruit (No oranges or peaches?)
>No underground complexes that connect all over Hyrule, especially this one. The game more or less calls for it

i wish the hidden skills mechanic had been somewhat worked into later games tho

So I can't do all 120 shrines without doing some of the divine beast? I know the seal racing one is locked behind it.
Does doing the beast change the world or do anything? I've been holding off on them and was going to finish all shrines first, but looks like I have to do them I guess

Not this user, but I didn't know this.

How many shrines are locked behind divine beasts? and which ones beyond the one this user stated, because I was hoping to do the same

>No underground complexes that connect all over Hyrule, especially this one. The game more or less calls for it
>especially this one
huh?

You need to at least get into the beast for 2 shrines in Gerudo

You need to complete the elephant for 1 shrine

You can skip the other ones

just finished TP for the first time today (prepping for BotW desu). good god, did i cry once midna broke the mirror and said "see you later."

it's still too fresh....

When I found out the Fierce Deity sword was in this game I wanted it to be on par with if not better than the master sword.

I mean, it's a weapon belonging to a fucking god, and they made the twilight bow unique as fuck. Hugely missed opportunity

The only That Part for me is the long ass tutorial

>this will never happen
It hurts

That point. Going underground was one of my hopes for this game. Like going underground to find a dungeon, or possibly a shrine or two.

Goron beast removes the weather condition where death mountain erupts and flaming rocks fall on you a la ocarina of time. Rito I don't think actually does anything besides making the beast stop circling and perch? Zora stops the eternal rain in that area. Gerudo stops the eternal sandstorm (and obviously the lightning strikes close to the beast itself). As someone else already said, three shrines are behind the gerudo and zora beasts.

>implying it isn't hotter against bigger women

oh right
yeah for sure, that would have been great, some sort of subworld would have definitely made it more interesting. the dev concept of including minish could have been pretty dope also

>what, am i too beautiful for words?
yes, you are

am i the only one who'd rather ____ the imp?

>DLC will be about finding the old Sheika subways that goes everywhere through Hyrule

I'm quite sensitive to trends

I'd underscore that flat chest and those impling-bearing hips every day.

>tfw she knocks you across the room when you swing your sword at her

didnt expect this to happen

I'd both

At the same time

As hard as a thousand suns

>tfw she's riding wolf link and suddenly turns back to face you through the screen
>tfw i'll never see her for the first time again
i've never known such a feel before

Is there a way to upload pictures I take with the ingame camera?

For reference my favorites are the Oracle games, then ALttP, then BotW

Buliara reminds me of Ganondorf. She even has the pose down.

True Midna is literal perfection.
I'd a imp, but I'd much rather a True Midna.

>ALttP
what did you think of "a link between worlds?" i didn't have nintendo growing up, so this was my first zelda game.

>in the desert
>find a large group of moblins
>death only awaits me in-
>explosive barrels found
>use arrow to drag their attention
>bomb arrow
>draw bow
>game freezes mid arrow flight
>need to charge the pad
fuck

>switch

>cosmo "narcissa" wright still hasn't killed itself

>Octorok pops out of the water to shoot rocks at me
>lightning blasts it across the horizon

wii u

The wolf tears though. I feel the wolf form in general was wasted potential. It was basically a worse Link whereas even the deku mask in MM granted you flight stuff.

It showed nipples. Mods don't like that.

Why is windwaker dorf a rito now?